View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hello! I hope our US friends have enjoyed a lovely 4th of July and to our international friends I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend.

It seems that summer is just as busy (more so sometimes) then the school year (but definitely MORE FUN) so my time was limited in the galleries this week but here are a few I had the pleasure of viewing.

I want to say a BIG thank you to the ladies that notify. You are so special! You bring many smiles to our faces each week and an EXTRA smile to my face THIS week! Comments were left on a card today by three of you and you really made my day!!! I didn't post that card last week because I didn't think it was good enough and what do I see? Comments!

Most Splendid Patriotic Beauties:

Check out the shape on this one!!!!
GailNM - Betsy Ross by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun story to go with!
salome000 - July 4th..Time for Celebration, Fireworks and the ER by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous design:
YoursTruly - Stars and Stripes by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab sentiment
Stamperrobin - Happy 4th by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OH MY CAS!
tessaduck - QFTD217 thinking of Regina by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That touch of pink gets me every time:
tessaduck - WT486 birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Beauties:
anitak160 - Christmas in July by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack - F4A228 MIX75 snowflake by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Banners!
glowbug -Happy Birthday Cupcake! by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful celebration of this week's Queen:
vdm - QFTD218 Birthday Daisies by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now it's your turn!!! I can't wait to see what made your favorites list!

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 07-05-2014 at 07:16 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!