View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending JULY 6, 2014

I really hope that all of you had a great Fourth of July this year... Here in the Sequatchie Valley, we had a beautiful sunny day, with low humidity - which made the day really nice.I am so thankful to be leaving in the United States, and I am so grateful to all the service men and women - past and present, who help keep us safe and free.

Welcome to the favorites, I hope that you have had some time this week to admire the work/creations of the many talented people here at SCS....Here are some of the beauties I found this week;

Happy Birthday Kylie Too! by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tall Poppies Sympathy Card by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Winter Sunset by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kitty punch art Bday by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed By God by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD218 Especially for Marion by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A228, QFTD218, Marion's Winter by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scarecrow on canvas by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD218 ~ Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD218 Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT486 Hooray!! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Jo Ann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC495 Cattails by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS279 Never Land by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS279 Sunset by the Lake by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC488 Orchid Sympathy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC488, CC484, CT0614, Together watching the Sunset by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Pear by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunnies in the Flower Garden by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Helping spread the joy this week are; Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (Jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Angie (Ohmypaper!), and me (vdm).

Show me what I missed this week.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!