View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 11:25 PM   #1
ravengirl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default WT485 - For Crayon Out Loud (06/26/14)

Hello and Happy Thursday!

It's a good thing I have an 8 year old! She provides me with much inspiration. This week's challenge comes from her again. Since I work in a school, I know how school supply lists get sent home at the end of the year. Trust me, my co-worker and I stuffed plenty of them in report cards on the second to the last day of school. What I was surprised to find out this year, is that my 8 year old does not need crayons. Is it just me or does 3rd grade seem a little early to discontinue those waxy columns of joy? The saving grace is that we have the last three years worth of crayons that have been sent home virtually new to enjoy. You are catching my drift by now, aren't you? Today's Ways To Use It challenge is all about crayons. I'm not picky, any kind of crayon will do. You can use the waxy kind or watercolor crayons. You can do a fun technique with crayons or use a crayon image on your project. Just tell me how you worked the crayon into your project.

Below, I have attached a sample from me, Cathy and Sabrina.

Remember to use the keyword, WT485, when uploading your project so we can all see your creations. It helps if you link it up back here too. You can view the entire gallery for this challenge HERE.

Need help linking your project? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your project and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your project window. Highlight the address for your project. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Attached Thumbnails
wtuiresistdaisiests.jpg   colorful-cocoa-2%5B1%5D.jpg   smallwt485c22%5B1%5D.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!