Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-21-2014, 06:31 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 22, 2014

It�s officially the first few days of summer! Lots of daylight hours for happy crafting... or cruising the SCS galleries.

Here�s a few treasures I fave�d this past week:

flutter-by flair:
work of art & Stampin Up In Colors by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bonus bookmark:
CC483 Blue Paperwhites by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and text on leaves:
CC483 Floral Bird by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

melted tule?!:
MMTPT307, CC483, Thinking of you... by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

strong:
MMTPT306 Courage and hope by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautifully clever:
Framed Gift Card Holder by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tuneful:
Beautiful Music Together! by figaro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bright:
You are My Sunshine! by nwt2772 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

not a pink caddy:
Pink Bug Me by lola612 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ethereal:
In the Shadow of the Mountain by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wow inlaid die cuts:
Friends bring color to life by Miss Meowy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

combining stamp sets:
Seaside Thank You by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elegantly rustic:
Butterfly Card by lovesheltercats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

high energy art:
MIX ART by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant silhouettes:
Tape Technique by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rich:
MIX73 Butterfly Packing Tape Fun by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yee-haw!:
Cowgirl fun by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 15 June, 2014, through 22 June, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 06:35 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brenda, for getting us started...

Hello to all my wonderful SCS family!!! I hope that all of you have had a really great week. I have been gone for most of the week, so my gallery time was very limited..... But I did manage some time and of course found some beauties.....

IC446 Red Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Daisy by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT307 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nate's Birthday by KathrynMary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tape Technique by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX ART by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic iphone Case by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO - Bloom with Hope and Blendabilities by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Circles of Thanks by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dream in Watercolor by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

U.S.A. Patchwork by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Serene Silhouette - sf by stampin fool - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 the view by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You make my flowers bloom by Miss Meowy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 Life's a Beach by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Shadow of the Mountain by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 Sandy Scene by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS277......Thank You by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hula Pig by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Krafty Hello Case Study 195 by Julia S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 Memories in a Jar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS277 Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pearly Posies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Barbie Jo by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC POPPIES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my, my list would have really been long had I been around longer....hehe... I am anixous to see what I have missed....
Thanks.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi friends!!!

I have a very short list this week. I was only on a computer for a VERY Short time this week as I was having a blast in IN with my sis. We just flew back this evening so here are the few that I happened to see in between watching old black and white movies, eating out, and playing with my sister's dogs!

Thanks Brenda for starting us off this week and for all you do for us here on the "Favorites Thread"!

A big Congrats to the "Favorites" thread participants, stiz2003 (Nancy) and DandI93 (Irene)!!!

TOOL TIME with the Dirty Dozen!

Benzi - **Benzi's Favorite"-CT0614 Hammer Down, Girl** by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - CT0614 � In Stitches by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - **Irene's Favorite** - CT0614 Dad's Workbench by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fattire7 - CT0614 Mono-Birds by Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - Dad Tools Father's Day Card by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - CT0614 "I asked God" by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - CT0614 Mother' Day Tools by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers - CT0614, The Dentist's Tools by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0614 TELESCOPE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - CT0614 Dead Batteries by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0614 Baby's First Overalls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru - Relax & Restore by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine - CT0614 Like a Hammer by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh my Stars!
cjzim - The Stars Danced by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty in Pink!
PaperPunchScissors - Thinking of You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bokeh at it's best!
ZrobySama - A Bokeh Card by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Attention Grabbers!
tessaduck - F4A226 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - MIX73-Purple Circles by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Ooops! I meant to add this one to the TOOL TIME with the Dirty Dozen! category!

PaperPunchScissors - CT0614 - Nana's House by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #6  

What a nice way to finish off my day! Thank you Vicki for the mention of my Dream in Watercolor card! (((hug)))

One I found that I just love is:
hobbydujour - WT484 Memories in a Jar
My SCS Gallery

Last edited by versamom; 06-21-2014 at 08:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #7  

With limited gallery time this week I found these.

PunchPaperScissors CT0614 - To Paris With Love by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0614 Baby's First Overalls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin *Robin's Favorite* CT0614 MINER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0614 Take a Note by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0614 Tool Box by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC483 Puffy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francine CT0614 Gardening time by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT484 The Little Chap Who Follows Me by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS384 Monochromatic for Maura by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS277 TLC486 Feathery Note by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Another Beach Scene and Sea Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck WT484 the view by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Dicro Flower ATC by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 MIX73 What was the Question? by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelnorth
Seize the circles! by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Whew...it was a hot one here today. We spent the day getting Malware and other nasty "add on's" off my laptop. I am so over those evil people who are out to destroy our computers!

Here in the gallery there is much beauty to behold! Here are some I found:

CT0614 � In Stitches by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS277 Washi Strips by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS277 ~ Honouring Harriet by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 and CAS276 Anniversary by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 - King of Hearts by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS277 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC483 - Too Happy Birthday by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOW Brambles #1 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Smiles by dani114 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC483 ~ Happy Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC483 Turquoise Smile by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD215 honoring bejoice by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wheat 3x3 by Janel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC493 Golden Lotus by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Mini Case by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC LITTLE FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC445 - A Life Imagined by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Downeaster Alexa by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Newton's Nook Designs - Sweet Summer by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 Life's a Beach by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Beach Scene and Sea Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT SC WT F4A PEACE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT SC WT F4A PEACE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614-METAL WORKS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614 - Nana's House by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 Sea Shells by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A226 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A226 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bless all those dedicated notifiers! Your time and energy donated to this thread is so appreciated by every one of us who reap the benefits of joyful notifications.

Have a blessed crafty week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are a few from the DD team that I missed favoriting.

Nancy's (stitz2003) favorite To Fish or Not to Fish is one of the most creative cards I have seen and her fish is SO realistic. I couldn't miss putting it in my favorites list and a few other amazing cards:

**Nancy's Favorite-CT0614** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614 His Stuff by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614 Wooden Flowers by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0614 Take a Note by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I tried to go in and edit to the end of my other post but lost them... so here

they are in a separate post!

Congratulations to our two newest Dirty Girls, Nancy and Irene. Both so talented and so deserving of this honor!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Rather less than normal as we did a bit of travelling in the last day or so and I am now in California. Beautiful day today and seen loads of humminbirds and orioles. Anyway here is my list
CC483 Puffy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Blue Paperwhites by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seas The Day by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Lilies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS277 For You by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Charlie Chaplin~KelliJo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Impression Plate technique by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC445 and CAS276 Anniversary by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TCP-ice cream therapy by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Fairy Happy Birthday by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scent of Lavender� by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT307 How Calm the Sea by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC493 Botanical Note by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Toys for Baby Andreas by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple daisy card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kindness Matters by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 CAS277 TLC486 by HannaO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC445 - A Life Imagined by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT484 Wish You Were Here by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 09:06 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

Vicki you are such a sweetie to favor both of my cards this week! You send me off to sleep with a smile in my heart. Big Hugs to you! I am jumping the gun...not notified yet so can't thank who ever it is. Just happened to see this after posting my favorites!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 09:24 PM   #12  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Woohoo! Wow, I'm doin some dancing here!!
Thank you so much Tessaduck-Brenda...giggle...what a cutie! Thanks for favoring my Mix Art!!
Thank you Vdm-Vicki for favoring my Mix Art and Poppies cards. I so appreciate that!
Thank you Ohmypaper!-Angie for favoring my Telescope card in the DD gallery!!
Thank you Stiz2003-Nancy for favoring my Miner card!! It really means a lot since that was my favorite!!
Thank you Jasonw1-Peggy for favoring 3 of my cards (and one twice Heehee!!). My Fairy, Peace and Metal Works. I really appreciate that!!! I'mm jumping up and down...well inside anyway!
Thank you all so much, you ladies are so awesome and so sweet!!! I am so honored!!
Thank you Brenda for all the notifications...you sweetie pie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites for June 20

Well, I can finally post my favorites from the DD gallery! I was set to last week then it was put off a day!aaaahhh!! So some of these cards are a couple weeks old but I hope you understand.
IC446 Dragon Breath by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC446 Just Because by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC446 ATC Inspired Vintage Iris by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC446 Born to be wild by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC446 - Welcome Home! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX73 Mystical by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bubbles are round, right? by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies and bubbles 1 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Circles of Thanks by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
patience by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Airplane in the Clouds F4A226 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX73 What was the Question? by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX73 Round and Round by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT484 the view by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS277 Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Poppies... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Each Day by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Turquoise Smile by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483-Thinking of You by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Puffy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colorful Corner Garden by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC486 stenciled tulips by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cup of Tea 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO350 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS277 TLC486 Feathery Note by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS384 TLC486 Tangerine Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Floral Bird by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ok, the DD gallery cards
CT0614 � In Stitches by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 "I asked God" by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 **Jane's Favourite** by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 - Tools Rule! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daddy's Little Helper by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 Tool Box by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614, Gears and Time... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Kim's Favorite*** CT0614, Sandy the Bird... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 - Jump **Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Benzi's Favorite"-CT0614 Hammer Down, Girl** by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 Back in Time by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Nancy's Favorite-CT0614** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Irene's Favorite** - CT0614 Dad's Workbench by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I think that's it but I might be back tomorrow!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 22/6/14

Hi there, it has been a beautiful weekend here in Sydney - we are having a very mild Winter, so far! Time to list my favourites -

CAS277, TLC486 A Bird in the Hand is..Messy! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
FC:CAS277 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Beach Day for Dad CAS277 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
CAS277, His Mercies are New Every Morning by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
CC483 Blue Paperwhites by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC483 Floral Bird by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
WHITE SPACE WIG OUT!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen B Barber
CC483 - PTI by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers vdutchr
CC LITTLE FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MIX ART by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC483 Puffy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC493 Tulips Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC483 Each Day by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
IC446 Hey There Cutie! by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
MMTPT307 Soft Sahara Seas by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers octoberbabe
CAS277 Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjcccc
Another Beach Scene and Sea Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
WT484 the view by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
Summer Delight by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter
IC446 - Welcome Home Take 2 by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers girlgeek101

3 newbies for me -
Colorful Corner Garden by Crazy4Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Crazy4Stampin
Inspired by hskelly Gallery by In my closet Stampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers In my closet Stampin
MIX73 Mystical by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers NaomiW

Have a Happy Week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Huge big thank you Peggy & Robin for both listing 2 of my cards here - wonderful way to end the weekend!! Thank you, Brenda, for notifying me - so much appreciated!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 03:11 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

It's been so hot here this last week (by Irish standards) that I haven't been at my desk much...but I have these to share .

Floating House Balloon card by Jacquie J

WT484 Sandy Scene by NaomiW

MIX73 What was the Question? by peeps321
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 03:34 AM   #17  
August 2013 Swapper of the Month

Nancy, LOL! I was just oogling your gallery when the notification came in. LOL! THANK YOU so much for mentioning my atc! AND, CONGRATULATIONS again!!! I'm so thrilled for you, you dirty girl!!! ;-)

Thank you Linda, for the notification!!!

BBIAB with my favs....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 03:39 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Vicki and Lori, for both selecting the same card of mine as one of your favorites. An extra sunny start to a Sunday. Thank you, Mary for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

A special thanks to: Nancy, Janine, Robin, and Sue28...for each mentioning two of my cards among your favorites of the week. You all have given my Sunday a terrific start and it is appreciated. Thank you, Mary, for all of your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 03:57 AM   #20  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for starting the thread this week. Oh my so many beautiful creations this week. I had nill time creating or looking this week, this thread shows me the cream of the crop cards . Congrats to our new dirty girls....Irene and Nancy. They are very talented gals.

Here are the few cards I faved this week.
Butterfly Garden by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scent of Lavender� by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Downeaster Alexa by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card made my week....so happy, happy to see Kathleen upload some cards. You've been missed.
Something to Crow About by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love, love the coloring on this amazing card.

Have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 04:02 AM   #21  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

A big thank you to Angie and Robin for giving me a beautiful Sunday by mentioning my card, HAMMER DOWN, GIRL. I'm so happy you liked it.

Thanks to Linda for being on the job with notifications today.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 04:21 AM   #22  
Matboard Maniac

THANK YOU, Peggy, for liking my Butterfly Smiles card - you certainly put a big smile on my face this morning!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 04:27 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Thanks for including my Seize the Circles card in your faves this week Nancy (stiz2003). I had great fun finger painting! Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for the gallery heads-up, too - much appreciated!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 04:47 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Peggy for liking my King of Hearts. You are so sweet to all of us!! And thanks Linda for letting me know. Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 05:06 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

The sun is just now peeking over the horizon, with promises of a beautiful day. I didn't spend all that much time in the gallery this past week, but amazingly, there's a good list in my favorites.

sistersandie CAS277 ~ Honouring Harriet by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS277 ~ Honouring Harriet by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC483 Puffy Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT484 Memories in a Jar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2529848

Stamperrobin ODBD-ONE LAYER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC LITTLE FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octobrbabe MMTPT307 Soft Sahara Seas by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC493 Golden Lotus by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc CAS277 Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary, you inspired me to create a card very similar to yours.

Broom IC445 - A Life Imagined by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay F4A226 Cloudy Skies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A226 CASEing Debby by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now to head off to my craft room. I'm hosting a Craft Social today and need to get a project ready. Have a beautiful day and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 05:14 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I want to highlight a particular artist, she has a wonderful varied talent. Here are are her latest uploads.

Amaranthine
Fused Swinging Circus ATC by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Music - TooT! ATC by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dicro Flower ATC by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh the creative avenues I could wander if only I had the space. Thank you MaryAnn for showing us your creativity!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 05:36 AM   #27  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much to Janine for mentioning my 'Purple daisy' card and to Mary for letting me know......most kind of you both xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 05:56 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, thank you SO much for listing two of my cards. You are SO kind.....and I appreciate it. Thank you, Mary, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie

Jennifer, I really agree with you on Mary Ann's talent....I'm always in awe...no matter what medium she uses.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 06:42 AM   #29  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thanks Robin!! Your list is AHMAZING this week and I'm honored to be on it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 06:50 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks so much for the shout out and the heads up! Made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 06:56 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a wonderful blessing this morning. Thank you Vicki (vdm), Sue 28, Jennifer (Mother's Daughter and Peggy (jasonw1) for favouring two of my cards this week. You have no idea just how up-lifting this has been for me to-day. Thanks to Angie (ohmypaper) for delivering the glad tidings. Here are my favourites this week.

Flower birthday by stamprsue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thanks {SC493} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Three Flowers by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spirelli Spring by lkarr309 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Through the Looking Glass by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A "Beautiful Bunch" of NEW Products by hvanlooy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Floral Watercolor by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pot Card by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired my Mary by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone be sure to have a creative week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 07:36 AM   #32  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you my sweet friend Sue28 for favoring my fairy and mix art cards!! You are so sweet!!
Thank you to my other sweet friend Jennifer-Mother's Daughter, for favoring my one layer and my fairy!
You ladies are so fantastic with your artwork, makes me so proud to be on your list!!!
Same with my sweet friends from last night!! You all are so sweet and generous with your comments and your lifting others up and all being such outstanding artist!!! Brenda, Vicki, Angie, Nancy, Peggy, Sue and Jennifer!! Thank you girls so much!!!
Thanks again Brenda for all you do with all the other notifiers as well to make the rest of us so happy!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 07:43 AM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

I did miss a couple that I will add here. One I just saw this morning because of someone else's list that I had completely miss before.
WOW Brambles #1 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 - Nana's House by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0614 Dead Batteries by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ok, well I probably should have waited to do this list because I might see more later. But, here it is anyway!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #34  
Proud Fan Club Member

This is a late entry. I saw this earlier this week and thought I had favorite it, but realized it didn't make my list! Such a lovely card....

Purple daisy card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smiling...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #35  
PAPER SCAPER

Thanks to Brenda and Vicki for mentioning my card this week and thanks to that nice lady that let me know I'm mentioned here. Have a great week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 09:13 AM   #36  
Gabfest Goddess

Thanks so much to Janine for noticing by "How calm the Sea" card and Vicki for letting me know. You ladies have made a special day for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you soooooo much Angie for mentioning my "I asked God" mini book in your list. I soooo appreciate it, Thanks too to Stacy for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 09:31 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

ladies my mama is here this week so all notifications coming from me are going to come in maybe twice a day... Sorry

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 09:32 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks so much VDM for linking my creation!

Julia

I design for ... Ellen Hutson LLC, & Maya Road

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2014, 09:49 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Janine thank you for lusting my card in your favorites! Super exciting! Enjoy your travels and bird sightings! Love hummingbirds!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes