Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending MAY 25, 2014

Good evening to all! I hope all of you are having a great "Memorial Day" weekend!! We have so much to be thankful for in this land, and we should all celebrate the Veterans (present & past) and all the military for what they do for each of us everyday.
It has been a beautiful and hot day here in the Sequatchie Valley... My Sister came up and we made a flower bed today, so I have been shoveling dirt and all that good stuff... but definitely think that it will be well worth it! Now to find some energy to do so much needed house work. hehe
Here are the beauties that I found this week, and I know that there are alot more out there, so I am depending on each of you to show me all that I missed....

IC442 Feather Hello by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC442 Thinking Of You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 Come to Me by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red, White and Blue Watercolor {F4A222} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stars and Stripes for Dad (and Janine) by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT480 sunshine and flowers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 and CC479 with love by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT FLUTTER FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT480 Pop Ups by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT480 ~ Wedding Decoupage by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479, Curves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twine and Vines by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Wishes to Susie B by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Gifts of Kindness by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanx by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I want to see what I missed, so I am depending on you....

;);););)
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Default For those new to the thread

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default Grateful

Thanks for starting the thread, Vicki, and thanks for faving my sunshine and flowers card. Who doesn't like sunshine and flowers, even with dirt under the fingernails...

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

TLC482 - A Bouquet for a Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The More I Love You by ssieracki - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC479 Tea Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
His mercies... by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tide Pool Scene (Psalm 93:4) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT480 Pop Ups by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great is Thy Faithfulness by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FM161 Thoughts & Prayers Dogwood Tree by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
choose Happy by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC442 Pastels by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PPA205Oriental Elegance by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings on our military and their families. SO grateful for their service!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello all!!! Thank you so much Vicki for starting us off tonight!

I hope everyone had a great week. Ours was a bit wild with end-of-the-school-year-madness and an unexpected MINOR procedure that had me resting a couple of days so my time in the galleries was limited.

These beauties are what I managed to see this week..............

Fun with a masculine theme:

Alshandra - Truckload of fun by Alshandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 - WT480, Wade's New Classic " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A great showcase of DSP:

amyk3868 - Serene Silhouettes in Lost Lagoon by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful CAS with a ZING of color:

Benzi - CAS273, A Day for Sailing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous use of special effects:

catluvr2 - CAS273 Floating Daisy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspirational Scripture surrounded by gorgeousness!

CherylQuilts - Morning Glories by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Outstanding Paper Tole or pop ups:

Cook22 - WT480 Thinking Gorjuss Thoughts by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - WT480 Bear Thoughts by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G.- Floral Sympathy by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A box full:

Gail Russell - Wings a flutter by Gail Russell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegance:

jandjccc - WT480 Pop Ups by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Exquisite Vintage:
JBgreendawn - Wishful Things by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A great beauty using my favorite color combo:

Luv Flowers - Lined Azaleas by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great showcase of the fabulous EF stamping technique:

DJRants - Happy Birthday Blooms by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell - CAS273, TLC482 Watercolored Splash by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay - Rainy Days by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould - TLC482, CAS273, Inlaid Leaves_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild about Embellishments:
Miss NiceRoad - Kraftin' Kimmie - Pippa Popcorn by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doesn't get much sweeter:

PaperPunchScissors - Pucker Up Buttercup by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous way with technique and color:
Scrapacat - Faux Love kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT480 sunshine and flowers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My absolute favorite color with a feather on top:

wannabcre8tive - WT480 - Huge Bloom with Feather by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME THIS WEEK UPLOADS:

Great card, she's 9!!!!

Calirianne - The sun by Calirianne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific focal point:

daisydoit - Pseudo stained glass by daisydoit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terrific butterflies in a box:

Gail Russell - Wings a flutter by Gail Russell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great use of die cuts:

Touls - Underwater Love by Touls - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #5  

Here are my favorites this week.

jasonw1 Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Twine and Vines by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS273 TLC482 Koi by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC479 Ranunculus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb OCC-WC Small Things by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould TLC482, CAS273, Inlaid Leaves_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS273 EF stamped sunset by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay Sassy Cheryl's Challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2Bcreative Time for a Thank You by 2BCreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC479, Curves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Blessed are the Cracked...I mean Quacked by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc WT480 Pop Ups by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PunchPaperScissors Great is Thy Faithfulness by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX69 Heidi by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC442 Pastels by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 QFTD212 Roses for the Queen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pfish1492 Row, Row, Row Your Boat by pfish1492 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC442 Thinking Of You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue Looking FINE.....! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 07:06 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 70 Likes on 25 Posts

Thank you, Brenda(tessaduck), for faving my Tide Pool Scene card - you made my day! Thanks also to Vicki for letting me know! Now off to see the fabulous cards I missed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Vicki, thanks for getting us started. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone celebrating! we have also put in an extension between two flowerbeds today and have just been chased indoors from the setting sun.

I have a very tiny list this week just the more daylight there is the more we will be outside.

So, here are some I did find ( mostly sneaking in at work haha)

Dream Big by Nancy on Prairie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Destiny is Calling Tag by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Spangled Mouse by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Rose by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 08:07 PM   #8  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Vicki-Vdm for fav'ing my Flutter Fairy card! I so appreciate it and it put a huge smile on my face!! Thanks so very much my friend!!
I'm tempted to do my list tonight as well but I've already found some more to fave so I think I'll wait till tomorrow just in case I find some more!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 25/5/14

My favourites for this week -

CAS273 ah, water by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers lazylizard
allee's CAS273 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's
TLC482 - A Bouquet for a Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
CC479 Ranunculus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Twine and Vines by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CC479 Tea Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
Celebrate Your Day~ by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pegmac71
SC489 Roses 4 U by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
WT480 Birthday Bunch by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
WT480 Thinking Gorjuss Thoughts by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MIX69 Background Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
SC489 Lots of Thanks by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pawallen142
Morning Glories... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
WT480 Pop Ups by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC442 Thinking Of You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
MIX69 Imagination by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps123
MIX69 Faux Copper Daisies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
Flower Shop Work of Art by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Nancy Littrell
Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
IC442, Splash of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
WT FLUTTER FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CC479 Garden Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
TLC482, " A Spritzed TY " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wendy2512

And a newbie for me -
Tide Pool Scene (Psalm 93:4) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Gem35

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #10  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

I tried to keep my list a bit shorter as I seem to give the bearers of good news so much work - thanks folks for all you do.

Here is my list
A gift box with Wee Maya by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower on Grey by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
OCC-WC Small Things by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splish Splash!!! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sassy Simple Things by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Morning Glories by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kitty Cuddle by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Cake CC479 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Chevron Congratulations card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
K-I-S-S-I-N-G in Paris by Alyciajo421 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The More I Love You by ssieracki - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tide Pool Scene (Psalm 93:4) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS2014summerDT2 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC489 Masculine Sympathy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Layered Wisterias by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dogs and Cats by labille3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well With My Soul by Leenda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother's Day Elegance Card by Kimzkardz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC442 - Happiness is Color by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Live. Laugh. Love by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #11  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

I don't know how come I have so many more favourites than usual this week! I can only think that because I didn't actually get any stamping time till Friday (the cards I did upload earlier in the week were samples made last week) I found my creative downtime in the galleries instead .

Missing You Poppies Card by ccc

IC442 Pastels by catluvr2

MIX68 Neon Thank You by dizzymommie

Floral Sympathy by Francie G.

CAS273 EF stamped sunset by f.schles

Some Rain Must Fall by momof5sons

TLC482 Peaceful Snowfall by suen

Case Study Throwdown by simplybeautiful

WT480 sunshine and flowers by tessaduck

Just keep swimming! by Weekend Warrior

And {{{hugs}}}, thanks Angie for liking not just one but both my WT samples, and Brenda for letting me know. It's always such a happy start to Sundays to share (and be shared ;)) on this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

I have quite a few favorites this week... an apology ahead of time to my notifiers. SO much beauty and creativity!

Hugs 2 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Keep the Faith by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 - Daisy Mae by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Daizy-Mae by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kind Thank You by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Shop by jaydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 - Pastels by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273, TLC482 Watercolored Splash by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 EF Stamped beach day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 - A Bouquet for a Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up And Away by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wheels Go Round by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up and Away by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away Graduation by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS WATER DROPS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273 Canada Goose Ripples by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Prayer for Paige by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC489 Roses 4 U by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479, TLC482 Because by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD SKETCH by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love My Mom by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Country Path by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pucker Up Buttercup by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed are the Cracked...I mean Quacked by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishful Things by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PPWORLD1 by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great is Thy Faithfulness by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD212 Roses for the Queen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX69 Faux Copper Daisies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold leafing by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Knotted Blossoms ATC by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC442, Splash of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Art by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missing You Poppies Card by ccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50th Anniversary Card by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a*2*Z...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Tag Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479 Just Me Smilin' by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC442 - Happiness is Color by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cow by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowing Wishes by Tiny Art Creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Whispered Prayers by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Peggy (jasonw1) by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I never tire of leaving thanks for our wonderful group of notifiers that are so dedicated each week, bringing joy and happiness to all in this thread.

I hope everyone has a very restful (and creative) long weekend!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 05-25-2014 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: repeating sentence!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 02:43 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Sue, for mentioning cards of mine on your favorites lists. I truly appreciate it and am thrilled. Thank you, Vicki, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 02:50 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, Sue for mentioning my CAS card this week with my little house mouse under the faucet. What a pleasant surprise this wee hour of the morning!! A great way to start the day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 02:50 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

Here are my favs:

Blessed are the Cracked...I mean Quacked by Amaranthine

F4A222-Boardwalk by wannabcre8tive

MIX69 Heidi by susie australia

MIX69 - Inktense Lanterns by dini
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 02:52 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Heart

A big thanks to Sue for mentioning my MIX card, Imagination as a fav..great way to start the day..I really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 04:35 AM   #17  

Happy Sunday! I was surprised and grateful to get a little love note from Mary - that I had been mentioned by Sabrina as a favorite. Thanks and big hugz from New Jersey to you both. Additional gratitude to Jenn, Jen and Audrie who's challenges and technique sparked my creativity. Have a peaceful week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 04:49 AM   #18  

Heart

Need to share this amazing beauty too:

Basket of Purple Flowers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 04:56 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

what a way to start my day with a notification from Angie aka ohmypaper that my card "Floral Art" was mentioned in peggy's aka jasonw1 list of favourites for the week...I so appreciate it and to think all it took for my inspiration was a pair of fancy mens shoes.... what an honour Peggy when you have the most wonderful gallery.... I love all your cards.. they are so beautiful...thank you again for putting me in your favourites and also for Angie for notifying me....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 05:19 AM   #20  

Received 649 Likes on 368 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for mentioning my card, A Day for Sailing. I'm very honored. Thanks to Brenda for the notification and for working this holiday weekend. Hope it is a wonderful holiday for everyone.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 05:42 AM   #21  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Smile Thank you !!!!

Thank you Sabrina (post #11) for listing my card on your favourites list this week!!!
Made my day!!!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #22  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you Polly for mentioning my Boardwalk card and Angie for mentioning my Huge Bloom card. I am both thrilled and honored that you ladies would mention my cards.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone. Be safe.

Here are some of my favorites this week:

Rosy Balloon Trip by ElaineLawson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A222 Red, White and Blue Starburst Card by ccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Row, Row, Row Your Boat by pfish1492 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273-Water by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 05:54 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Angie & Peggy Thanks so much for mentioning that little gal card she was fun to color and Linda, thanks for letting me know.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:03 AM   #24  
August 2013 Swapper of the Month

Nancy, thank you so very very much for mentioning my silly inchie. You are so supportive of everyone here on SCS and I hope you know we appreciate your support and your just being you! (Not to mention the inspiring and outstanding work you share with us!)

Thank you Brenda for letting me know!!!

Hardly any time here this busy week but I do have a few 'love at first sight' creations:

Parknslide -- Helen Buys a New Chair by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clever, creative and fun ATC … who could ask for more.

Jasonw1 -- Twine and Vines by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Breathtaking, no need to say more.

Marcilb -- ATC-Vintage Doll by Marcilb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Her whole swap group is awesome but this little doll is too precious.

Stiz2003 -- Chickadees by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The most elegant, charming and beautifully colored chickadees this side of the rockies. (The there is the rose … sigh … so dreamy)

Wannabcre8tive -- F4A222-Boardwalk by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love love love. Made me want to buy that set so I could CASE it!

Peeps321 -- MIX69 Imagination by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unique, original, and FABulous composition.

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend!

hugs,
Mary Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:24 AM   #25  

Thank you Brenda for choosing my card this week for your favorites list. It's a real honor :-) Wendy
My Website/Blog: www.doggonedelightfulstampin.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:26 AM   #26  

Peggy,
THANK YOU for mentioning the duck! You are so sweet! And talented ... your gallery always has me in awe!

Hugs,

Mary Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:30 AM   #27  

Polly,
What a surprise! THANK YOU so much for mentioning the inchie. Your work is always cutting edge and inspiring and I love it!

Brenda, thank you for the notifications!!!

Hugs,
Mary Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #28  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you Joyful Stamper (Peggy) for mentioning my Flower Shop card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 06:59 AM   #29  
Kookie Creator

Nancy, thanks for mentioning my Time for a Thank You card on your list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 07:27 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

A HUGE hug of thanks to Nancy aka stiz2003, Peggy aka jasonw1, and Shirley aka wannabcre8tive for mentioning THREE DIFFERENT cards from my gallery this week!! Wow, it blew me away to see my cards here today!! YOU MADE MY DAY!

Thanks to Angie (ohmypaper) for giving me the heads up, and for all you do to keep this site going each week.

I will be back after church to put up my favs for this week! Happy Memorial Day to everyone, and thanks to all our troops - past and present - for all your sacrifices to protect our freedom!!

Ok, HERE WE GO!!

Stars and Stripes for Dad (and Janine) by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273, A Day for Sailing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT480 - Huge Bloom with Feather by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wings a flutter by Gail Russell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC479 Ranunculus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Row, Row, Row Your Boat by pfish1492 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Spangled Mouse by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC489 Masculine Sympathy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pucker Up Buttercup by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to everyone who participates here!! Love all the inspiration!!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 05-25-2014 at 10:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 07:32 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you!

Thank you for mentioning my card in your favorites! I love SCS and really appreciate how everyone encourages each other. Thank you for encouraging me today!

Audrie

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonw1View Post
I have quite a few favorites this week... an apology ahead of time to my notifiers. SO much beauty and creativity!

Hugs 2 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Keep the Faith by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 - Daisy Mae by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Daizy-Mae by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Shop by jaydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 - Pastels by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273, TLC482 Watercolored Splash by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 EF Stamped beach day by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up And Away by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wheels Go Round by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up and Away by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away Graduation by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS WATER DROPS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS273 Canada Goose Ripples by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Prayer for Paige by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC489 Roses 4 U by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479, TLC482 Because by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD SKETCH by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love My Mom by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed are the Cracked...I mean Quacked by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishful Things by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PPWORLD1 by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD212 Roses for the Queen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX69 Faux Copper Daisies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold leafing by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Knotted Blossoms ATC by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC442, Splash of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Art by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missing You Poppies Card by ccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50th Anniversary Card by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a*2*Z...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Tag Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479 Just Me Smilin' by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cow by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowing Wishes by Tiny Art Creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Whispered Prayers by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Peggy (jasonw1) by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I never tire of leaving thanks for our wonderful group of notifiers that are so dedicated each week, bringing joy and happiness to all in this thread.

I hope everyone has a very restful (and creative) long weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 07:32 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Smile

Thanks so much Mary Ann (Amaranthine) for honoring my Imagination card...You are a master? mistress? of the Mixed Media format so I really appreciate your encouragement and praise.
A big thanks to Mary (jandjccc) and all the notification "elves" for all that you do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #33  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Vicki, Sue, & Peggy, for mentioning my Birthday Poppies! Y'all are so sweet and I'm so honored!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Memorial Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 08:24 AM   #34  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Janine (jay bee), for mentioning my Wedding Cake card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Memorial Day!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #35  
ccc

Wow, what a wonderful way to start my day with two of the cards in my gallery being listed as favorites. Many thanks to Sabrina aka Cook22, Peggy aka jasonw1, and Shirley aka wannabcre8tive for the encouragement. Hugs to all of you!

Here are my favorites.

Flower Shop Work of Art by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winner by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD212, WT478, Confucius says.. by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS380 Sympathy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leaves on twine by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX69 Heidi by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creatively yours,

Sharon aka ccc
My Blog
My YouTube Channel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

I had quite a lot of favorites this week. I hope the notifiers don't band me from posting. lol

Got to case this one
nines... Rainbow Of Color by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... IC442 ~ Kind Deeds by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... Hugs 2 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fattire7... TLC482 Enjoy your Life By Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny627... Heartfelt Thanks by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Twine and Vines by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hvanlooy... Blended Bloom Meets Work of Art from Stampin' Up! by hvanlooy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So whimsical
sue28... CAS273 Sitting In The Rain by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lionsmane... Watercoloured Wildflowers by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell... CAS273, TLC482 Watercolored Splash by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... TLC482 - A Bouquet for a Friend by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous
buszy... Season's Greetings by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Heart... Brighter Days by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC479 Green Tag by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbudujour... *CC479 Ranunculus by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... CC479 Garden Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper... CC479 Work of Art by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CC479, Curves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

djlab... Diamond Gate Fold Card by djlab - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mitchygitchygoomy... Alligator Skinny! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants... Far Side of the Sea by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gem35... Tide Pool Scene (Psalm 93:4) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lionsmane... Thinking of You {CASology} by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So cool
mother's daughter... Vertigo Honey Blossoms by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... Pucker Up Buttercup by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Absolutely love this...
sistersandie... WT480 ~ Wedding Decoupage by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1... WT480 For ever and ever by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn... Ride 'em! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... WT480 Birthday Bunch by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G... Floral Sympathy by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Happy for YOU by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... WT480 sunshine and flowers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac... Celebrate F4A222 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pfish1492... Row, Row, Row Your Boat by pfish1492 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell... Flower Shop Work of Art by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom... TLC482 Come to Me by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Watercolor Rose by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug1743... Floral Art by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... IC442 Pastels by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac... FS381 Whispered Prayers by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 09:12 AM   #37  
Crimping Master

Default Thank you

I hope everyone is enjoying a long & beautiful weekend! Thank you Stacy for notifying me that one of my cards was in the favorites for the week. And special thanks to Peggy for mentioning it in her favorites! Here are just a few of mine from last week. It was another busy week with not much time to browse.

Tilda with Daisy-Mae the Tiger by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Friend by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bunch of flowers by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Sabrina (Cook), for mentioning my card in the Case Favorites! Made my day a little sunnier!

Thanks to Vicki (VDM) for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Angie (Ohmypaper), for mentioning my card in the case favorites! Makes me smile!

Thank's to, Vickie (VDM), for the heads up!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 10:44 AM   #40  

Thanks so much Janine (Jay Bee) for mentioning my card! And thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes