View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #93
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

What a fabulous Mother's Day and then, to find out Mary (jandjccc) favorited my Zippity Do Dah Z fold card this week, was the icing on the cake!! Thanks to Vicki (vdm) for the shout out it was in the favorites gallery!!You girls do an amazing job of keeping up with all of us!!

Getting ready to leave on a vacation, so my time in the galleries this week was limited to only a couple challenges - here they are -

Marleygo for Bermuda Tulip TSC0509 Bermuda Tulip by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 for this all white Thank You All White Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy for Giant Purple Posie SC487 Giant Purple Posie by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Warner for Sunflower Sunflower FS379 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive for November gal WT478-November Gal by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 for Ladybug birthday Ladybug Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TracyMac for You're Teariffic You're Tea-riffic by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowergal36 for Power Poppy tulips Power Poppy Tulips by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stiz2003 for her Steampunk box - TLC438 Altered Box Top by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and of course I was taken by jandjccc - Mary's Vases of flowers - IC440 Vases Of Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you all for your powerful inspiration!!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 05-11-2014 at 05:31 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!