Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending April 20

Welcome to the Favorites of the week. Hope all of you have a Happy Easter with family and friends.

Notifying this week are Me (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm) and Brenda (tessaduck). Joining us is Robin (Stamperrobin). A huge thank you to these girls for sharing their time to bring joy to someone.

My Favorites this week are.....

catluvr2.... WT475 Resisted Temptation by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... TLC477 Color Splash by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CAS268 TLC477 Pointillism Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Ivory Linen Happy Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Victorian Rose Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Michelerey... Bring On the Cake Leftover Punch Flowers by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC477 two tulips by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix... Pointillism Poppies & Hardwood by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... TLC477 Seurat Iris by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine... CC474 Wedding bouquet by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom... CC474 Pink Aster_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... CC474, Pink Chloe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... CC474 ~ In the Pink by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scappigramma2.. Very Pink Pudding without dessert by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearth_Cricket... Fill This Day With Joy by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fief14... Eat Drink and Be Married by fief14 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk... Condoleance Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Very Merry by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... Red Chevy by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper... A Rose to make you Smile by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LMcAree... CAS(E) 72 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine... Mouse with pink hydrangeas by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NancyK... IC437 Cupcake.nk by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC437, Blue Skies by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope I can come back with more. There are just so many pretty cards this week.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 05:36 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow For those new to this thread, please read....

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Mary, for including my card among your favorites. You closed out my week in a lovely way. Thanks, Brenda for the notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary, for getting us started.... Happy Easter to all...
I didn't have as much gallery time this week, but I did find some beauties.... There is so much talent here...

Here are mine...

IC437 Birthday Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lots of layers by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 sympathy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX64 - ...bunnies on a wall... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Thoughts by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here I am, Send Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX EASTER LILY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scallop Tag Topper Side Fold by funone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX64 More Betterish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT475 Resisted Temptation by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Rose Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT298 A Pocketful of... by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 Serene Silhouettes Thanks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Next Stamp April Release Two Cute Rabbits by luv2stampmamajacki - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Flapper (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Elegant Floral by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Condoleance Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Wedding bouquet by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet 16! by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC points by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 Seurat Iris by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of Lois by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory Linen Happy Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 ~ John 3:16 ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASEing fionna51 by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 TLC477 Pointillism Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness for Ali by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Blessings Zinnia - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Well, actually I guess that I had more gallery time than I realized.... but I know that I have missed a bunch.... Look forward to seeing all
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:26 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Dirty Dozen Awesomeness:

Benzi - CT0414, ***Benzi's Favorite***, Elegant Bridal Shower by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - *** Cheryl's FAV CT0414, DINSP0414 *** by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - CT0414 Crocus by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - CT0414 Raining Happy by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - "Everlasting love" by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - CT0414 April Showers by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers - ***Kim's Favorite*** Refreshing Rain... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - **CT0414 - Daydreamer - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0414 SPRING WALK AFTER THE RAIN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0414 Night Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru - On With the Show, Girl! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beauties and Cuties I found this week :

buddy'smama - Cat Hello by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cjzim - Easter Egg Race by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - The Chicken or the Egg by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dani114 - CCC14 Snow! by dani114 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - MIX64 - Beautiful Things by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants - Purple Pansies by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - FOSTV120 - Purple and White by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle - Dad by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

momtoggk - MIX64 Get Well Mixed Media Card by momtoggk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - Lantern Blessings by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - TLC477 two tulips by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scrapacat - Hang In There kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wattle - DS147 Build Me Up Buttercup by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - TLC477-Pointillism by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Stacy, thank you so much for mentioning my Gift of Kindness card. I did not have much time this week to stamp or peruse the gallery, so having my single effort appreciated is a special thrill!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #8  

EEEEP!!! Thanks so much Angie for mentioning my Build Me Up Buttercup Card!!! What joy you've given me today after receiving some very sad news. Bless you!!

Thank you to Stacy for letting me know!!
My Blog - Inspired to Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:43 PM   #9  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow...Stacy - thanks so much for mentioning my canvas project among your favorites this week. What an honor to be listed among so many wonderful crafters!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:46 PM   #10  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, thanks so much for mentioning my Elegant Framed Floral card this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #11  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Oh, Angie...thank you for mentioning my "Benzi's Favorite" Elegant Bridal Shower card. I appreciate it more than you know. You're a peach, a Georgia peach.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 07:15 PM   #12  

I've realised I don't have many favourites to share, but here are a couple.....

DAWNL - WT475 True Meaning... by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamps4funinCA - CAS268 Refresh by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - CC474 Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChristineCreations - Copic Azaleas by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toy - ~Blooming Friendship~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Justwritedesigns - Faith, WT475 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog - Inspired to Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Vicki-Vdm for listing my Mis Easter Lily and TLC Points cards in your favorites!!! You are so sweet my friend!!! Doin the happy in my heart!
Thank you Angie-Ohmypaper! for listing my Ct0414 Spring walk in your favorites, I really appreciate you my DD buddy!! So happy!
You ladies rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 08:58 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am afraid my favorites are a little slanted to one of the challenge galleries! But I did find some other wonderfulness as well:

DirtySpiesApr14 - Hippity Hoppity by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Flowers by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 A Slice by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Petals by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS SANDY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gatefold Card front by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 Rustic Tree by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 Color Splash by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 ~ Blossom Frame by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS268 TLC477 Pointillism Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shades of Thanks by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 Refresh by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Inspired by Fionna51 by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Chicken or the Egg by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 Diane's Hollyhocks by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC points by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 - LOOK MA, NO STAMPING!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Wedding bouquet by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 ~ In the Pink by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Pink Pudding without dessert by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474, Just a Note_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Hello Spring by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Springtime Bouquet by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Tagged Hello by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Flowers CC474 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Elegant Floral by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268, CC474 fionna51 by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC477 Serene Silhouettes Thanks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Rose to make you Smile by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT298 Love and Peace for Lesley by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC484 Country Jar by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love by PamT. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT475 Resisted Temptation by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT475 Springtime Yellow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glory by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My thoughts are with you by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT475 Whitewash Florets by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Praying For You by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose - N- Lace by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A217 Easter Vase by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Tulips by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC437 Floral Mother's Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS376 Watercolor Tulips by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Where does the time go? This past week just flew by... and here we are at the beginning of another one! As usual I wish to thank our notifying team for their time and dedication!

Have a joy filled week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

So many great cards, it is hard to choose my favs. Here are just a few.
FS375 MIX63 Glimmer florets by Sue28
Floral Still life by Ohmypaper!
SC484 memorial gift by Allee
Hi there! SC484 by justrightdesigns
Victorian rose thank you by jasonw1
CC474 azaleas by hobbydujour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Trying this one more time before I give up completely.

Sallie's azaleas

Last edited by lazylizard; 04-19-2014 at 09:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Sorry I can't get the links to work. Giving up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Talk about JOYFUL!!! Miss Vicky (vdm) has placed all three of my cards from last week in her favorites!!! I am soooo honored!! AND Mary (jandjccc) has favorited two of them! You also fill my heart with joy. THANK YOU both for putting this girl to sleep with a HUGE smile on her face. I send you both HUGE HUGS from the bottom of my heart. And MORE THANK YOU'S to Vicky for being the one to bring the joyous news to me.

Happy Easter!
Happy Day!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:22 PM   #19  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites April 20

Well, I better do my favorites well I have the chance.
A New Canvas by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX64 More Betterish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT475 True Meaning... by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT475 Thinking of You_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC484 Easter ribbit by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Taste of India Henna by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glory by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT475 Springtime Yellow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faith, WT475 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC484 Skateboard Tobie by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT298 Tie die hydrangia by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hi There! SC484 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC484, Hole-in-One by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC484 - Memorial Gift by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT298 Love and Peace for Lesley by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC474 butterflies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Very Merry by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Condoleance Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copic Azaleas by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC474 - LOOK MA, NO STAMPING!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC477 two tulips by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ivory Linen Happy Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC477 Color Splash by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC477 Rustic Tree by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bunny Kisses for Easter by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Angie's Favorite*** CT0414 - April Showers the Song by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Color Wash Hydrangea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**CT0414 - Corner Cafe - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*** Cheryl's FAV CT0414, DINSP0414 *** by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0414, WORD0414 - Easter by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rain for the Thirsty... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0414 � Teddy in the Rain by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0414 April Down Under by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0414 Night Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0414 Susie's Favourite - April & May by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ok, that's all for now but I'm sure by tomorrow I'll see some more!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #20  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Peggy-JasonW1 For listing two of my cards, FS Sandy and TLC Points in your favorites...You are too sweet!! I so appreciate it coming from such a paper crafter as yourself!!
Love all of you ladies here at SCS!! What wonderful talent is seen EVERY single day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 10:42 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Fiddling

Oh, wow! I just got home from a local production of Fiddler on the Roof. Certain songs have taken residence in my head, and I'm remembering how grateful I am for the freedoms we have here, to worship... Happy Easter, everyone. Happy Passover, and keep creating. Keep fiddling.

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

CAS268 Diane's Hollyhocks by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Cute Chick ~ by Jeannie1862 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Very Merry by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bouncy Bouncy by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
fudging the truth...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Up Up & Away by RachelsCraftRoom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Somewhere Over The Rainbow by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOTEBOOK AND CARD by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC AT SEA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colorful Neighborhood by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX64 Splattered Wings by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC437 ~ Butterfly Baby by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rustic Medallion - Friends by Donna E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC437, Blue Skies by k dunbroo k - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ What Our Lord Suffered ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rabbit Ears ~ by Jeannie1862 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX64 - Risen by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Goodbye Tension, Hello Pension! by Jeanie Witmer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Every Moment by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 11:13 PM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my weekend, doing the happy dance and feeling so appreciative of being included in favourites of Angie (ohmypaper), Peggy(jasonw1) and Robin (Stamperrobin) four times!!! Thank you so much ladies, I feel very spoilt.

I had to trim some off my list as it was so long. I apologise in advance to the notifiers. Here goes...

never too old by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0414 – Teddy in the Rain by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0414 April Showers by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**CT0414 - Daydreamer - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX63 Orange Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0414 RAINY DAY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Robin's Favorite** CT0414 SPRING FLOWERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny Kisses for Easter by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"wash away the pain" by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC474 Hello Friend by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT298 - ...lava lamp Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crows in a Row by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Your Day - Sing Your Own Song Birthday Collage by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX64 - F4A217 - Bunny by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here I am, Send Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX64 - ...bunnies on a wall... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy and safe Easter. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 04-19-2014 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Wow! Many thanks to Robin, Angie, and Mary. Not only are they volunteering part of their Easter (and in Robin's case, DS's b-day) time to join in notifying, but they chose one (and in Robin's case, 3) of my cards! Easter Ribbit's my favorite this week, too, and the two tulips was fun therapy, pounding out all those dots. And it was the first time I'd used that butterfly cutting plate. Thanks! Thanks, also, to Vicki for the head's up.

Love this gig, and the folks who join in. Wow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 11:48 PM   #24  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you JanDjccc for taken my Condoleance card as one of the favorite of the week.
Glad that you liked the card.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2014, 11:49 PM   #25  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Vicki [ vdm ] for taken my Condoleance card as one of the favorite of the week.
Glad that you liked the card.

Greetings Karin
Old 04-20-2014, 12:05 AM   #26  

Angie, thank you so much for mentioning my 'Dad' card! Have a great Easter weekend everyone

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 12:14 AM   #27  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I first need to thank Angie for picking my purple and white card and Vicki for notifying me - thank you both.
I have rather a long list this week. With our blog hop week I have posted to the gallery a lot so I have also spent time checking out what others have posted. Thanks to all those who have commented on my new cards this week and Happy Easter to everyone.

Mmmmm...Chocolate! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Home is where your Heart is by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Emma Presents by DenaC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter sweeties! by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forever and Always by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Fore My Dad" by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pill Bottle Cookies with Dr. Needle by Blue Kube - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WATCH VIDEO embossing paste, glitter, stencils on acetate cards by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC477 ~ John 3:16 ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Picture Wall by Ronie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Up,Up and Away! by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girl with Pansies by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oops! Ran Out of Time! by jeria22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Egg-stra Special Easter Wishes by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisy Kitten by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Rose to make you Smile by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Springing Turquoise... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
YNS March FF #10 by luv2stampmamajacki - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bouncy Bouncy by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Earth's Gladdest Day by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ruff Birthday by 8upscrapin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Mark's Finest Papers SWAT Challenge 93 by PamT. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Basket With Ducks by Simko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cute and playful by Ausmex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brotherly Love by Blue Kube - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiddly Inks by PamT. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just For Mother's Day by StampOwl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bunny House by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT475 Spring Nest by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:18 AM   #28  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Mary (jandjccc), for putting my Pink Aster card into your favorites this week; and to Angie for letting me know. A wonderful way to start the week. Happy Easter!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:36 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Several thank yous.... Vicki(vdm), Kathy(wattle), f.schles, Liz(lazylizard). Thanks to each one of you for including a card of mine on your list of favorites for this week. It truly is appreciated and you started my week in a lovely way. Thank you, too, Brenda, for all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:38 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy(jasonw1)....a very special thank you to you for including three of my cards on your weekly list. You know how to make a gal feel like she is on Cloud 9! : ) May your day be as wonderful as you have made mine. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:50 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

a big thanks goes out to Kathy and Robin for mentioning my True Meaning card! hugs
thanks to Brenda for letting me know!!
Have a Blessed Easter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:51 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

a big thanks to Robin for mentioning my Thinking of You card! thanks to Brenda for letting me know!!
hugs and have a Blessed Easter!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:54 AM   #33  
Glitter Guru

Thanks, Vicki, for listing one of my cards in your favorites this week, what an honor! And, Brenda, thanks for the notification.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 04:00 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 20/4/14

I have managed some gallery time this week and here are those I put into my favourites -

FS375 Fun Grunge by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
CAS268 Tulips by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
Ivory Linen Happy Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Thinking of Lois by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Victorian Rose Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CAS268 Diane's Hollyhocks by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
*CC474 Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*IC437 Floral Mother's Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC474 Hello Friend by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC474, Pink Chloe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy
Very Merry by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
Sending Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
WT475 Springtime Yellow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC437 Birthday Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
MIX EASTER LILY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CT0414 Brolly Dolly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
CT0414 April Down Under by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Here I am, Send Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
CAS268 ~ Blossom Frame by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie

There are so many beautiful cards I have missed and I look forward to seeing them here in your lists,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue, for putting my card on your favorites list. I truly appreciate your nod. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 04:18 AM   #36  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I just want to say thank you to Mary for starting our thread on Easter weekend!!!!

Thank you so much for choosing the Red Chevy as a favorite! I struggled with my coloring on that one! Thanks so much!

F.schles thanks so much for chooshing "Floral Still Life"! (sorry, I know someone mentioned your first name but I can't remeber.

You have made my Easter morning!!!!

To everyone, Happy Easter, Happy Passover!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 04:24 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Now this is a wonderful way to end Easter Sunday - huge thanks to both Robin (stamperrobin) & Peggy (jasonw1) for favouriting my card, "Rustic Tree", Susie (susie australia) for favouriting "Orange Rose" and Francie (f.schles) for favouriting "Glimmer Florets"!!

Thanks so much, Mary, for notifying me today and for all the work you do to keep this favourites forum running so smoothly!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 04:54 AM   #38  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you so much for mentioning my Framed Elegant Floral this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #39  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks Robin for putting my condoleance card in the favorites of the week.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes