View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #11
Loll Thompson
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Nancy, thank you so much for including two of my cards on your list and thanks to Diane for mentioning them as well. I am honored to be mentioned here, it has really brightened my day.

I have been absent from this thread for several weeks as life has been challenging, but I'm happy that I had some time in the CAS gallery this week and I spotted many wonderful cards that I have fav'd and pinned. Thank you to everyone for sharing and inspiring.

Here's my list:

A Little Birthday Wish by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MY BEST PEEP by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stenciled Calm Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Recycled Can! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC474 Tagged Hello by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magnolias by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Inspired by Fionna51 by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS268 TLC477 today’s forecast by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS268, Sympathy in Yellow by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CAS268 TLC477 Pointillism Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Something Old and Something New by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!