Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for Week Ending April 6 - 13, 2014

Hello all.... Oh my gosh what a week I have had... I have been gone just about all week, as I had two different conferences to attend for work... I will have to say that it was so good being in my own bed last night. I hope that all of you have had a very productive week. I did manage to get some gallery time in, and what beauties I found.

I want to say a huge thanks to our notification team and our leader Brenda this week. Our notification team will be - Angie (ohmypaper), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (jbgreendawn), and me - Vicki (vdm).

never too old by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MY FAVORITE PEEP by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Un poussin dans le jardin! by Sylene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Egg-Shaped Container by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Springtime Wedding Love SC483 by leslierich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC436 Scattered Flowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here Comes Peter Cottontail by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT474 Feathers in the Wind by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mightier Than the Thunder-laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Spring by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Foiled by flowers by JannekeB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Manipulating Embossing Folders by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Lilies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 267 Birthday Feathers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Happy Birthday by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC476 new mercies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC476. CAS267, Bee in the Tulips by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Felt Bow Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's HARD to be humble... by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS374 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC ODBDSLC Mighty Sea by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am so looking forward to seeing all that I missed.... Have a great day!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post For those new to this thread, please read....

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Palm Sunday, all!

Thanks Vicki, for choosing new mercies cards as favorites. They were yummy to make, iykwim... and Thanks for the great start to our favorites thread this week. LOVE spreading good news!

Here's some gallery goodies I found this week.

FC:TLC476 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC476 Merry Wishes by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter by Brenak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Happy Easter by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC473 butterfly music by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC483 Strive for Excellence_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC483 One of Those Days by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC483 White on White by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Blooms by leslierich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grateful vases close up by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nothing Borrowed Something Blue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DS146 - My Baaaaaaad by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS267 (schlozb) by schlozb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thoughts by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Felt Flowers by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Birthday wishes! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

What a nice surprise this Saturday PM! thanks Vicki for favoring one of my cards this week.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I am sorry to say that I have not been in the gallery much this week. Spring Break, a couple of deadlines followed by this yuck 4054 pollen count has made me a bit ill and kept me from looking at beauties this week.

Here are a few I happened to see:

bmbfield - MFP Speedy Fox & Friends #206 Vellum by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL - SC483 One of Those Days by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - ~Peace I leave with you~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hdp - Where flowers bloom! by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - F4A216 Slice of Branches by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

klh54 - I miss you by klh54 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Piggy - Go To Sleep Sweet Baby by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - F4A216 appreciation by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy - FS375 Knowing God by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue
- Backyard watercoloring by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Week Uploads:

Ab5474 - Zentangle it by Ab5474 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hollywood1404 - Happy Birthday dee dee by Hollywood1404 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jbingaman - Boxed Birthday by jbingaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ravenwood - Prickley Pear DT Post by Ravenwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yvonne_n - Masculine Card by yvonne_n - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 04-12-2014 at 07:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hiya! Just a little reminder that the new dirty gals will be revealed on the 15th!!! There is a fun guessing game held at 12:00 CT in the GENERAL STAMPING TALK forum. It's a fun time of chatting and trading ideas on who the new gals might be, so stop on by if you have a moment.

Have you seen the new Fan Club challenge? Dirty Spies Fan Club Challenge - April!!!! by LuvLee at Splitcoaststampers Check out all the details. There's still time to play along with a chance to win an extension on your Fan Club membership!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #7  

Too many gorgeous cards as always and sorry to the notifiers for creating so much work. I even missed a day!

justrightdesigns Sundial FS374 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay FS374 Fine Feathers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

summerthyme A Love like That by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Verve Chevron Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Felt Bow Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MrsOke Happy Graduation by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc Thanks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC473 Yellow Roses by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Pretty Paper Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb TLC476 CAS267 F4A215 Embedded Zinnias by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grandma Overboard Manipulating Embossing Folders by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk Butterflies by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP Watercolored Flowers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle spring by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT297 Cards for Chris by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittywu The lake side by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AB5474 Zentangle it.... by Ab5474 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy one 4 adventure...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Ah strawberries and raspberries! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Sunday...
So much creativity and gorgeousness in the gallery this week! Here are some I found:

Just Ducky FS374 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Star - SSSC #214 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS374 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296 For Kathleen by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Verve Chevron Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS266 Grunge Splash by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ TSC0411, SC208, "Hip Hip Horray" by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS267, TLC476 Embedded CAS by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC476. CAS267, Bee in the Tulips by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A215 thank you blues by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embedded Dies and Embossing too! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisies Never Tell! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS267 encouragement card by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arch, Trellis and Spring Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC476 Spirit of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Happy Easter by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC483 ~ Live! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC483 White on White by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lilac Inspiration SC483 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS267 Painted Flower by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Be Mine by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Dry Embossing by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Inspiration by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love & Sympathy by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT474 Bird Watching by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stardust Birthdays by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship by motsie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Inspired Springtime Love by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Spring by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT474 Snoopy Flying High - Birthday Blessings! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 Inside & Out by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC436, To Be Enjoyed by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny in the Violets by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC476 Just Because by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Punched Easter Bunny by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 Pink Blossoms & Envelope by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As usual I like to thank the wonderful ladies on the team who notify the people in this thread each week. Your donated time is so greatly appreciated by us all!

Have a lovely "WELCOME SPRING" week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Some thank you's before going to sleep tonight! Nancy (stitz2003) thank you so MUCH for favoriting two of my cards this week! AND for even taking the time to go back on one card (Pretty Paper Birthday) and leaving a second comment! Vicki (vdm), thank you for taking time in your VERY busy out of town week to find my Felt Bow Birthday a favorite of yours! Brenda (tessaduck), thank you for helping me solve the mystery of the unposted card this week and finding my Nothing Borrowed Something Blue a favorite of yours. Please feel the warm hugs I am sending to you all! Also thanks and more hugs to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. I imagine you are all tucked in your bed as I write this...sweet dreams and have a wonderful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 11:04 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Default FAVORITES for Week Ending April 6 - 13, 2014

Here are three of my favorites for the week:

I miss you by KH54

In my heart by Fionna51

Bff's by sbs81

Thanks ladies for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Lots of Easter goodies this week. I seemed to comment on quite a few but my favourites list got neglected. Sorry if I missed your beauty and thanks to the notifiers for all your work.

Audrey by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Magouille
Hydrangea Garden by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampwithkristine
Adjustments by oldgloryfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers oldgloryfan
TLC476 new mercies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
Spring Blooms! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampit74
CC473 It Is True! by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Flourishes He Is Risen by kim D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers KimD
Hey Chickie! by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Zacksmeema
Easter Lilies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
When Skies Are Gray by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BC Sherrie
SC483 ~ Live! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
WT474 ~ Wherever the wind blows ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Toy
Happy Anniversary by DenaC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DenaC
Thinking of You by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Norma25
Geranium Poinsettia by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DandI93
MIX63 Spring by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
Just a Note by stampinandrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stampinandrea
Lil' Spring Chicks by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Rosekathleenr
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #12  
Mad Swapper

I would like to thank vdm (Vickie) for the kind words and nod to my Mightier Than the Thunder card!!! Thank you to oh my paper! (Angie) for the notification!

I found several wonderful projects this week...

Justwritedesigns Lilac Smiles FS375 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Selma- Susan's Garden Alstroemeria by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

castlepark- The Trail of the Butterflies by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Egg-Shaped Container by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

biggan- IC436 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2- Words Cannot Express by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747- Arch, Trellis and Spring Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743- The Trail of the Butterflies by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Video Tutorials
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 12:13 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh, my goodness, thank you to the folks who mentioned two of my Springtime Love cards! That's a wonderful "welcome back" after a too long absence. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to view the gallery and find my way around, but I would like to mention a few:

Just a Note by stampinandrea

Azaleas and Letterpress by NancyK

Blue Inspired Springtime Love by MattsGirl

Hope I did this right. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I have more than usual despite a busy week . I know some have Sunday time-stamps, but since I approved them from the Sunday upload queue on Monday morning I know they weren't on full view in the gallery before then ;) - hope that's OK!

Trying something different.... by amykunkle
Picturing You by AmylovesNormaJean
WT474 bensarmom mouse by bensarmom
The Paper Players PP190 Theme Challenge #190 by dodge3670
love one another by eagles777
F4A215 thank you blues by f.schles
Simple by happycamper12
Serene Silhouettes Stamp a Stack by hvanlooy (a beautiful group photo - you can find individual photos of each one in her gallery)
WT474, Got Wind? by k dunbrook
Dream Skyline by kimjolley
MIX63 Easter egg hunt by susie australia

Last edited by Cook22; 04-13-2014 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: missed one out
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:05 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my Sunday night...happy dancing with a smile on my face and in my heart thanks to Vicki (vdm) for listing my Feathers in the Wind card, Nancy (stiz2003) for including Cards for Chris and Sabrina (Cook22) for Easter egg hunt card. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

A big thank you Vicki (vdm) for the notification, your time is so appriciated. Here are some of the wonderful cards I saw through the week.

MIX62 WONDERFUL WORLD OF COLOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Touches Your Heart... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Paper Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

exhibit A, non~CAS card...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Color Wash Flowers, Belleek Inspired Technique by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nothing Borrowed Something Blue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT474 Let's Go Fly a Kite by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a tea party!!! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT474 Graffiti COOL Chick by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One more for the kids!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX63 Easter Eggs in a Basket by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 MIX63 First Sign of Spring by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX62 - Thank You by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 appreciation by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings to Ewe by jessjean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

never too old by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX63 Orange Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:20 AM   #16  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

What a joy and an honor to be listed among your favorites this week, Vicki. It certainly puts a smile on my face! Thank you!

...and thank you Angie (OHMYPAPER!) for commenting on my card and letting me know that I was being honored this week. You both are amazing ladies!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:30 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Susie, for including cards of mine among your favorites for the week. You started my Sunday off in a lovely way.....and I appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 04-13-2014 at 02:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:49 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you for mentioning my Arch, Trellis and Spring Flowers card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:59 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Paula, Thanks so much for mentioning my Arch, Trellis and Spring Flowers card this week. I rally appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:01 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Susie, thanks so much for mentioning my Color Wash Flowers Belleek Inspired this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:34 AM   #21  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Many thanks Peggy, for including my card in this great lineup of fab cards...so appreciated. Also, thanks so much Linda for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:35 AM   #22  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thank-you so very much Sabrina, for the mention of my card here and to Linda for letting me know...so appreciated!
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:44 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A Big thanks to Brenda and Angie for mentioning my "One of Those Days" card!! Also, thanks Vicki for letting me know.
LOL... made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

A huge thank you, dear Susie, for favouriting my card, "Orange Rose" - wow, I had such fun making it!! I have had no gallery time this week, very little card making, so look forward to seeing all the beautiful cards listed in this favourites forum!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 04:59 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Paula aka Laughingstamper, I would like to thank you for mentioning my card, Trail of the Butterflies in your favourites for the week... I truly appreciate it and am so happy that you enjoyed it.... thank you also to Brenda aka Tessaduck and Angie aka Ohmypaper for notifying of this post.....thank you again...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:01 AM   #26  
Glitter Guru

What a bunch of great cards in the gallery this week, Nancy, thanks for thinking my was worthy of mention today!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Graffiti Cool Chick and Easter Basket

Glad my Cool Chick and Easter Basket cards were among your favs this week, Susie! Thanks from the heart for giving them a nod. Thanks Vicki, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:44 AM   #28  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you, Brenda for including my card "Thoughts" among your favorites for the week and to Mary for letting me know. You both started my Sunday off in a lovely way.....and I appreciate it. Hugs,Olga "Memorykeeper"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:48 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Thanks Vicki for getting us started and for mentioning my card while you were at it too I also need to thank Brenda, Angie & Susie for also mentioning me and Linda for letting me know.

I'm going to be spending free time painting at our rental house the next few ( weeks most likely) so, my notifications are going to be going out early in the mornings and later in the evenings and probably pretty scarce during the day time of sunday's until that's done. So, if I have you sorry it will be late.

I have a small list from this last week, ~enjoy

Swallowtail Wishes by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a tea party!!! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers { DID YOU SEE THIS??? }

MIX63 Bunny Smooches by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

one 4 adventure...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A216 appreciation by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The 15 Year Question CASE by lisacurcio2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dictionary Bow & Banner by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:53 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

My thanks to Holstein (Linda) for letting me know my card "Bee in the Tulips" was favored by vdm (Vicky) and jasonw1 (Peggy). After a very bad week this has lifted my spirits so much!! Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:54 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you to Vicki and to Jay Bee for mentioning my Easter Lilies card!! What a great way to start the day. :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:55 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Good Sunday Morning to all and a special thank you to Peggy (jasonw1) and Brenda (Tessaduck) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. It was a wonderful surprise. Thanks also to Mary (jandjccc) for spreading the good news. All your work and that of your crew is greatly appreciated by everyone.

Here is my list this week. It isn't a very long one because my time hasn't been my own lately! ~
Thanks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS374 - Poppies for Lisa by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Flowers by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Pink Pink! by ranalouwho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunnies by SusieQ-lovesStampi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flourishes and Butterflies TLC476 by m'liz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Opps..I guess it was a little longer than I thought! LOL Have a great week

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 05:58 AM   #33  
Forum Fanatic

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Had a few minutes to check email before church and found that Brenda (tessaduck) had left some happy mail for me. Thanks for taking the time to let me know, Brenda!

And a BIG thank you to Peggy (jasonw1) for including my Snoopy Flying High card as one of your Fav's for the week! I really appreciate it and I especially want to thank you for your kind and encouraging comment on my card. You're a sweetie!

So many awesome cards are favorited already, can't wait to start checking them out later today. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share the eye-candy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 06:08 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

thank you Nancy [ stiz2003 ] for putting my butterfly card in the favorite of the week.
You are so very kind, thanks.

gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 06:16 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a spot of sunshine on a gloomy Sunday morning to get notifications of favorites from Linda (Holstein). Thanks, Linda!

My humble thanks to Vicki (vdm) and Nancy (stiz2003) for choosing cards of mine to add to their favorites gallery this week!

And here's my list for the week:
Bright Flowers, Happy Day by swich1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS267 Big Blue flower by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC476, Joyful Bouquet! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC476 Merry Wishes by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC473 It Is True! by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC476 Spirit of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Don't pick the flowers by scrapinne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CAS267 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Day by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS267, TLC476 Embedded CAS by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Felt Bow Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Pot of Love by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC3435, CAS267, " rainbow shadow tiles just for you " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 06:19 AM   #36  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Angie & Stacy for having my smooching bunnies & watercolor in your lists! I haven't even had coffee yet and was so excited to hear that! Thank you - off to get caffeinated and peruse the rest of your beautiful lists!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 06:28 AM   #37  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much Stacy! It's a delight to be among your favorites for this week! I really liked my Dictionary Bow and Banner Card, but I didn't think it would meet with anyone else's favor!! So thank you for the confirmation!! Good luck with your painting~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 07:24 AM   #38  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Paula, for mentioning my Lilac Smiles card! It's so sweet of you and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 07:25 AM   #39  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks so much for including my Dream Skyline card in your favorites Cook22! It made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 07:41 AM   #40  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Just Ducky card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes