Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending March 23

Goodby Winter---Hello Spring
Can you hear the birds singing?
I hope you had time this week to check out the gallery and put some in your favorites. My list may be long. Sorry Notifiers

Mrs Noofy... IC433 Feathers of Sympathy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22... IC433 Butterfly In Print by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Veritycards... Time to get well by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy... Country Sweet Blues by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa S... True Friendship by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rokale... father's day geese by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's... allee's QFTD208 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... Pink Gate-Fold by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
God's Opinion by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toy... ~ You're Amazing ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Uh Oh! ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... QFTD208, Blue, not RED by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marte... Rose Teacup by Marte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patti J... Thinking of You by Patti J. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Big Bunny Loves Buttons WT471 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... WT471 New Mercies Every Morning by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dani D... Mini Spool Cards by Dani D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... WT471 Feathery Thanks by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darla Ryan... SC, CC Heartfelt by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mzdjoy... SC480 by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Gail's Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... CC470 So Proud by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... CAS264 Simplicity by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC470 Library Owl by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CC470 Canada Geese Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747... Inspired by Loll by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

S123VIN... Happy Birthday Male by S123VIV - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jeanne S... Shamrock Owl by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa S... Friend by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT471, Buttons and Bow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... CAS Resting_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mjs1033... Courage by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

!Beth!... Some Bunny Loves You Test Tube Cards by !Beth! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jadoherty... Grunge Loves Label #2 by jadoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grunge Loves Label #1 by jadoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry, I said it was long.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 06:47 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

A Little Birdie Told Me

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Fan Club Member
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 07:40 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I have not been around much this week. I nursed my family most of the week as they all had a stomach bug. Ewwww! That's all I am going to say about that!!!

Here are just a few that I saw on my brief visits to the galleries this week!!!!

CherylQuilts - ODBD Anniversary Card - 1 by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - Happy Angled Hello by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - SC480 LOVE (what glue can do) by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell - Triple Challenge Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0314 Liesl von Trapp you are not going out dressed like that!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SweetMissDaisy - The Printed Word - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT471 tulips by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickie Y - Dogwood Branch vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Week Uploads:

btrich - High in the Sky Hello by btrich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dianne's creations - For Easter by dianne's creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkandmain - butterfly kisses by pinkandmain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rah1949 - Fun Flip Card by rah1949 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #5  

It is always a fun week in the gallery! Here is my list.

nyingrid Wetlands Watercolor Seascape by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maguoille Skyline Silhouette Cameo by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS371 Chickadee by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Inlaid Many Thanks by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Gail's Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dawn L CAS Resting_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy key to teeny tiny...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CAS264, Loll's Inspiration by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS264 Simplicity by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CT0314 Liesl von Trapp you are not going out dressed like that!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC470 Canada Geese Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Vintage Dress Pattern Card by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Spring is here! by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleen Celebrate by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv SC480 Zentangle Birthday by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT471, Buttons and Bow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia WT471 The Sewing Room by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 MIX60 All That by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Coral Lily by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy LeDonne MIX60 Serene Silhouettes by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX60 Houston, we have a problem by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 207 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much Angela (ohmypaper!) for including my dogwood branch card as one of your favorite's this week! I truly appreciate it; you made my day! And, thank you to Holstein (Linda) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 12:48 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This an edit) Well... you can tell it is late...I posted this first to LAST weeks favorite thread...glad I caught it!)

We have my brother and family here from Canada and I am posting LATE tonight after everyone has gone to bed. It was a busy week getting ready for thier visit so not much time in the gallery!

Here are a few of my favorites this week!

FS371 Butterfly by Diana by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS264, Loll's Inspiration by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS264, Tribute to Loll by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fresh foliage Thank you by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC470 Mill Pond by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am Not Gone by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Closeup of hummingbird by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Tulips for a Friend by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC480 - Mother's Day Rose by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homage to Loll by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sisters by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT294 Harriet's Hideway by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Dress Pattern Card by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC480 Wild Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS264 Sympathy Lilacs by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS264 Copper for Loll by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS264 Casing Loll by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC PARROT by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I have missed a lot and am not sure when I will be able to get back to the computer in the next couple of days but wanted to put in the few that I have.

As usual my thanks, hugs and appreciation to the dedicated notifiers of this thread.

I hope spring is starting to appear at your homes and in your hearts! Have a wonderful joy-filled week.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 01:06 AM   #9  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much Nancy (aka Stiz2003) for the shout out and the notification Brenda!

Here are a few of my favs from the week:

YoursTruly - You are inscribed by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Debbie Zook - Passion by Debbie Zook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mjs1033 - Smile by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook - IC433, Blue Sunburst by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 01:17 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I didn't think my list was too long until I started to copy it. Not completed much myself but plenty of others have been very creative.

Just Because by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampwithkristine
From all of Us by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers #Francine

SC480 - Mother's Day Rose by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sistersandie

Red Tulips for a Friend by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MattsGirl

White Lillies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pam MacKay

Poppy by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DJRants

I am Not Gone by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers YoursTruly

Painting the roses rainbow... by Alyciajo421 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Alyciajo421

Pretty Poppies by stonefield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stonefield

Customizing Stamped Flowers by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers melmel

CC470, RED posies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy

Fairy in the Tree by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mum of 2+2

Butterfly Hello AGAIN by Brat Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Brat Cards

Spring is here ... again! by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson

Thinking Of You by CardsbyMel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CardsbyMel

OCC CAS D7 Shaded Love by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb

Inspiration Exists SC480 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns

Bee Balm and Daisy Chains by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampersandee

MIX60 Houston, we have a problem by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie Australia

Happy Easter - Happy Spring by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Norma25

Thanks to the notifiers
Janine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 02:27 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

my list is really small so far this week might have some time to look at the whole gallery later today but here are some I found.

good luck by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Printed Word - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX60 Sticks & Books by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX60 Mixed and Fringed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX60 Houston, we have a problem by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 02:51 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, thank you so much for mentioning my Inspired by Loll card this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 02:53 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, I appreciate it so much that you mentioned my Button Flowers and Watering Can this week. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 02:58 AM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Wow..

How VERY nice to be selected... Thank You...!

Debbi
KindaKrafty.blogspot.ca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 03:41 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Thanks so much, Mary, for adding my card to your favorites list this week! You have started my day off with a smile!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 03:42 AM   #16  
Inking Addict

Thanks to everyone for spotting my You Rock 50 Wheelchair card and doing a shout-out. Beverly/Kraftyaunt.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:06 AM   #17  
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh! I has a happy Thanks for the shout out, Mary. Also thanks to Angie for giving me the heads up!

It's always a thrill to be included in this group!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:09 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Here are my favorites of the week:

Stampit74
StampinRobin
Justwritedesigns

Twinshappy
Kittie474

One4joy

Wendy Noble
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:12 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Oh, Angie (ohmypaper!), thank you for honoring my card this week! You are so precious and so talented! And, as always, thank you, Mary (jandjccc), for notifying me! It's a delight and is a great start of my day today! I'll be back later to post my faves! Hugs!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are my favs of the week - For the few times I was on at night

yellowrose46 - Apples for Olivia

Margscardcrazy - Mom's B'Day

susanbri - Homage to Loll

MariLynn - LOVE

Holstein - Buttons and Bow

justwritedesigns - Big Bunny

Diane Malcor - Simply Perfect

Debbie Zook - Passion

staceystamps - Beau Chateau

wendy noble - Bright and Chirpy

rokale - Father's Day Geese

Veritycards - Time to get well

Loll Thompson - Coral Lily

Kathy LeDonne - Serene Silhouette

Susiespotless - Bunnies

Delusional1 - Welcome Little One

AmyR - Tim's 30th Bday

vjf cards - Beachy Birthday

stampit74 - Peaceful Winter Scene

Well, I guess I have been on more than I thought! There sure were a lot that I liked!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:28 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

thanks to sweet Mary T and Nancy for mentioning my Resting card!!! Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:37 AM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Nancy (Stiz2003) for mentioning my Celebrate card this week! So sweet of you!

Thank you, Vicki, for letting me know! Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:58 AM   #23  
Forum Fanatic

Wow...thanks Mary for the shout out! So happy you enjoyed my card.
Facebook: Got Joy Creations
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:58 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy, once again you've given me a big confidence boost by choosing my Inlaid Thanks card as a favorite. Thank you!
Angie, thanks for the happy mail and the sweet comment!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 04:59 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thank you so much Nancy (stiz2003) for mentioning my card as a fav! I really appreciate it! Thanks Brenda for the heads up!

Here are my favs:

from your *bosom* buddy...O4J by One4Joy

Vintage Dress Pattern Card by Amaranthine

WT471 The Sewing Room by susie australia

MMTPT294 Country Girl by I love rubber

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 05:18 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 23/3/14

Here are my favourites from the past week -

FS371 Butterfly by Diana by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CAS264, Poppy for you by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Marleygo
CAS264 Fringed Flower by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy LeDonne
MIX60 Serene Silhouettes by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy LeDonne
CT0314 Liesl von Trapp you are not going out dressed like that!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia
Sailor Girl by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pegmac71
CC470 Canada Geese Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Red Tulips for a Friend by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MattsGirl
SC480 - Mother's Day Rose by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
WT471 ~ Baby Buttons by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
WT471 Happy Dressy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MMTPT294 Spring's song by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mother's daughter
The Printed Word - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers SweetMissDaisy
MIX60 All That by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
Coral Lily by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
Grunge... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 05:21 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for favouriting my card "Sleeping Lion" and Vicki for notifying me!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 05:43 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Sue what a great way to start my Sunday!! Thanks for fav-ing my All That card..I really enjoyed making that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #29  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Thank you so much Mary, Brenda and Stacy for adding extra sunshine to today , and Mary for letting me know.
Life is way too busy these days... I'm not getting much time to make cards let alone browse the gallery :(.

IC433 Red, Yellow and White stone marble by jandjccc

MIX60 Serene Silhouettes by Kathy LeDonne (DH is with me on really liking this one!)

TLC473 Ooops I pulled a thread by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:20 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

WOW! So happy to be a favorite! Thanks so much jandjccc for the mention! I will actually have a free tutorial on my blog for these cards this afternoon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are my favorites for this week.

#1 for this week is Debbie aka mom2n2's card In My Prayers

Closely followed by
TreasureOiler's Friendship

Kelly H's You Mean The World To Me

Birgit aka Biggan's two cards Fly and Nothing Compares to You

Vicky Gould's Welcome Home

Marleygo's Poppy For You

Label's Happy St Patrick's Day

Peggy aka pegmac's Sailor Girl

Sallie aka hobbydujour's Canada Geese

Becky aka BeckyTE's Library Owl

Mary aka MaryR917's Garden Flowers

Karen's HB Brooklyn Sophia

Pam MacKay's Baby Carrage

Vicki aka vdutchr's SU

peaceLoveJoy's Somebunny Loves You

Sandie aka sistersandie's Mother's Day Rose

mzdjoy's SC480

Bridget aka bfinlay's Bag of Sequins

Vicky Gould's Romans

Cheers
Marg

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:41 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to stampit74

Thank you Rita for including my Winter Peaceful Scene card in your favorites list and for your wonderful comment! So delighted to be here!

Thank you Vicki for letting me know - I appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:46 AM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to stampit74

Thank you Liz for including my Gold Embossed Ornament in your favorites this week! So thrilled to be here!

Thank you Vicki for commenting and letting me know to come here! YAY!

thanks so much gals� TFL and TFS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 06:57 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

Received 42 Likes on 21 Posts

I don't think anyone has mentioned this one yet by genesis

Antique Open Sea by genesis at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 07:26 AM   #35  
Crimping Master

What a fun notification to wake up to this morning...thank you Brenda, for mentioning my card, and another thank you to Vicki, for taking time to notify me. Much appreciated!!

Here's a few of my favorites from the past week:

Bloom & Grow by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom & Grow by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS - Watercolor Trio Revisited by ceripea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Wow - I'm honoured with two listings of my Homage to Loll card! What a great way to start my day! Thanks so much to Peggy and Rita for choosing my card and also to Vicki for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 07:31 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Oh My....

To be featured twice this week, wow... my head is so swollen, my friends won`t recognize me!! hee hee

Debbi
KindaKrafty.blogspot.ca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 07:51 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

First, Thanks to Linda (Holstein) and Jay_Bee for mentioning my RED posies, and to Mary (jandjccc) for adding Blue, not RED.....big smiles here (and to angie for the shout out!)

I favorited:

WT471 Happy Dressy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22

Vintage Dress Pattern Card by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amaranthine

allee's MMTPT294, SC480 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's

SC480 by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mzdjoy

CC470 Library Owl by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE

Sailor Girl by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pegmac71

Thanks for all your inspiration!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

thank you so much to jandjcc and scootsv for mentioning my card in the favourites. i appreciate it . also, thanks to vdm for the shout out. you've all made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2014, 08:20 AM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart favorites March 23

Hi friends. Did not even get to the general gallery this week and I'm not sure if I ever finished each challenge gallery but here is my list.
MIX60 QFTD208 Antique Vase by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC433 ~ Ruth Bleakley Inspired by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC433 - Is it a book, a card, or a gift!? [Book Open] by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Umbrella FS372 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC433 Butterfly In Print by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bee Balm and Daisy Chains by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC433 Red, Yellow and White stone marble by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Eternity by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter - Happy Spring by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX60 Serene Silhouettes by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Every Morning by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Big Bunny Loves Buttons WT471 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
God of all Comfort by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT471 Spring Birthday by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS264 Casing Loll by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspiration Exists SC480 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC470 Thinking of you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grunge... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Customizing Stamped Flowers by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Antique Open Sea by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masculine Pop Up card by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC473 Ooops I pulled a thread by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0314 Liesl von Trapp you are not going out dressed like that!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gail's Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
card #41 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS371 Vanilla Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copper Poppies Tribute to Loll by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Pets 2 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersCC470 Library Owl by BeckyTE at Splitcoaststampers
ooo, sorry, more than I thought. Some of these I discovered this morning in other people's favorites and a couple are some that I missed from last week's favorites. Sorry notifiers for the extra work! You guys are awesome!!!
Love you!
Reply With Quote Likes