Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-29-2014, 06:10 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending March 30,2014

Hi Everyone. Linda here starting the favorites thread tonight. This is the thread to post your favorites from this week. This is going to be short and sweet. I'm watching the Wisconsin Badgers play Arizona game.
Our team this week that will be notifying will be...
Angie (ohmypaper!), Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm) are notifying.

Here are my favorites:
First TH Spritzer card by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sentimental Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS372 Just Because by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472 ~ To be Loved by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Easter Twins ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472 Moments Like This by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472/For the Birds by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472 Popping Up Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smile {WT472} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Just Plum Need Encouragement by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX61 - Reflections - Monochrome by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX61 Purple Haze by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make someone happy and join in and post your favorites. Everyone is welcome. On the next post I will have the directions for someone new.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #3  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy Spring (hopefully) to you all! There are some spectacular beauties this week in the gallery and I am sure I missed some but here are a few I found:

MIX60 Flower Text by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC433 Cheery Hi by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sentimental Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary side step by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS LOLL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS265 FS372 Shades Of Green by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS265 Color blocking Flight by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC 474 Artistic Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC474 Dream Led by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295 Rose Cottage by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295 April Daisies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT472, Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come sit a spell! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT472 Tall Hollyhocks Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What You Lose, the Fairies Use! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD209 F4A214 Easter Daffodil by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD209 Flight Of The Butterfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A214, Round We Go by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A214 Tea Cups by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Bouquet - IBS challenge / Sentimental Sundays by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Grows by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One person in the gallery this week said they wished they had a Thesaurus and so do I because I have run out of good descriptive words of appreciation for the dedicated team who notify people in this thread. I admire and appreciate each and every one of you for time spent bringing joy to others. Thank you for your service!

May this be a blessed and creative week for you all!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Pac12!

Thanks, Linda, for starting the thread. It's hard for this Duck to support Arizona, but since they're playing your Badgers... Go, Wildcats! btw, UO beat AU last time.

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

CAS BUCK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Open Sea CASE by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC 474 Artistic Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC474 Dream Led by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC471 Fanciful Flourish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masculine Spring Card by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
the forget-me-nots...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472 Moments Like This by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Shop - Long Card in a Box class project by stamp-happy21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD209 ~ Thanks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD209 Easter Bunny by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dresden Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 - Peaceful Night by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Are Such a Blessing by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good week!!!

I had my nose to the grindstone once again this week so not much viewing in the galleries until today.

Here are a few of my finds:

jan31 - Masking in Pink by jan31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper - Pop Up Garden Side View by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laurene - Hoping for Spring by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn in St. Louis - Sophisticated Dude by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mitchygitchygoomy - You Just Plum Need Encouragement by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - Old Book Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom - IC434 MIX61 Polka Dots and Butterflies by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri - Two Out of One Recycling by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingshelle - Simple Stem "Fuzzies" card - blue by stampingshelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampwithkristine - To Brighten Your Day by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy - Word Up by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue - MIX61 - Reflections - Monochrome by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Week Uploads:

craftynursesstamp - Banner Birthday by craftynursesstamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diana Hester - MFT Smart Phone Friend Request by Diana Hester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dpatter285 - Garden Surprise! by dpatter285 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gma10 - whitewash technique by gma10 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyce Lowe - SUO Spring Shadowbox- First Upload by Joyce Lowe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JoyfulDaisy - Butterfly Birdthday Card by JoyfulDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keeries - Tag It! {Celebrate} by Keeries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I had a little time in the galleries this week and found some beauties... I hope that all of you are having a great weekend....

Here are mine, and I look forward to seeing what I missed...

Birthday Butterfly by BLN - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin Up Vanilla Flower Trim Cross by Sylvaqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD209, " Silhouette in Blue " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A pinch of salt for a watercolor background by missykb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smiles Across the Miles by crafting_teacher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Bridge Frame by Arose4u - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Heart You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD208, " A Flower for queen Lori " by CAROL G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A205 Dramatic Poppies by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dresden Flower by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift of Love by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS265 Blue Thicket Birds by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC471 Happy Birthday to You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You bring color into my life by Joyceyang99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Spring Card by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295, Dreams have wings by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Felt Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflowers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splatter Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Open Sea Moon Reflection by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

INSPIRING WATERCOLOR SCENIC CARD by JoyfulDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC474, French Knots by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bahama Woodstar by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

for you by papierscrapetc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT470 MIX36 Rainbow Vases by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS372 Just Because by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC474 Spring has Sprung by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, I so want to see all that I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Peggy for your generous mention of two of my cards. A lovely way to close out my Saturday. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

I didn't have a lot of gallery gazing time this week but found these fabulous creations:

What You Lose, the Fairies Use! by Amaranthine

Thinking of You, F4A214, CT0314 by Cards_By_America

CC471 "Funky" blue bird by f.schles
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I was just about to shut down for the night and decided to see if this was up yet, Yippee, it is! I'm so glad this week is over, I had 100 card kits to prepare for a class that I was co-doing with my LSS. 20 each of 5 different designs. As much as the ladies loved the cards, I'm glad it's over!
So now on to the favorites I saw and saved to my favorites this past week.

Stamperrobin CAS LOLL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and TPT FOXGLOVE FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
SC TPT LILIES OF THE VALLEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy TLC 474 Artistic Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A214 QFTD209 Flowers for Queen Diane by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Mr & Mrs by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Felt Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose CT0314, CC471, Happy Smiles by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT295 - ...carnation Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 MMTPT295 April Daisies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam Mackay July-Larkspur by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC471 SC481 Florida Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*WT472 Tall Hollyhocks Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay SC481 Bouquet in Orange by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A214 Circles and Buttons by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT472, Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine What You Lose, the Fairies Use! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Margscardcrazy Pierced Leaves by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM WT472 Popping Up Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD209 Flight Of The Butterfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'll be using this thread to see the best of the last week that I have missed!

Have a most wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #10  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks so much Angie for listing my Sophisticated Dude card among your favorites this week. What a nice surprise and I feel honored.

And thanks go out to Vicki for the heads up!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:55 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Even though I had a short week here on SCS, several cards were in my "Favorites":

Mrs Noofy

jasonw1

mother's daughter

Amaranthine

mitchygitchygoomy

stiz2003
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Jennifer, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You know that I admire your work, so I am touched. Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 03-29-2014 at 07:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

I DID miss a few! Here they are:

Spring Tree and Bunnies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC434 Bright Bows by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs were invented .... by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC434 Damask Love by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Detail of the teapot. by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Candles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That will teach me not to post so quickly!

Last edited by jasonw1; 03-29-2014 at 07:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #14  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Brenda! Thanks so much for listing my Peaceful Night as one of your faves! I struggled with a different die cut all afternoon before I thought to scrap that entire idea and hit upon the stars! You have made my night!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #15  

Here are my favorites:

susie australia MIM0314 How do you solve a problem like Maria by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT295 Rose Cottage by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay FS372 Bag of Sequins by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL Friends Are Flowers_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri Copper for Dad by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Felt Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom CAS265 color block sympathy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 QFTD208 Bashful owl by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrapacat Colorful Printed Words kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Color Block Fern by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ NEW Stencils from Memory Box by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss CAS265 Blue Thicket Birds by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy the forget-me-nots...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss SC481 Paper Posie Thank You by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT472, Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper Pop Up Garden-laughingstmper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine What You Lose, the Fairies Use! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *QFTD209 F4A214 Easter Daffodil by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f. schles CC471 "Funky" blue bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default No joy in Mudville...

For Linda (Holstein): Congrats, Wisconsin. Overtime!! A hard game to lose.
:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #17  

A huge thank you to Peggy who not only listed my card in favorites but leaves so many kind comments! You really made my day! And thanks, Brenda for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #18  

Angie (ohmypaper!)...I very much appreciate you having my Polka Dots and Butterflies card among your favorites!

Brenda (tessaduck), thanks so much for taking the time to notify me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy, for your kind mention of my card among your favorites. You are a constant support and I appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:49 PM   #20  

Thanks Big time to Peggy, Brenda, Vicki,Jennifer and Nancy for the mention of my cards. Made my night along with the Wisconsin Badgers winning. Thanks Brenda for the congrats! Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #21  
Mad Swapper

Thank you Angie for noticing my Pop Up Garden Card this week!!! It's very kind of you to mention it. Thank you Vickie for sending me the message!!

I don't get to spend much time in the gallery but I did see a few lovely projects.

Stamperrobin- ODBD HUMMERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mitchygitchgoomy- You Just Plum Need Encouragement by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Understandblue- MIX61 - Reflections - Monochrome by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mattsgirl- I Heart You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Missyk A pinch of salt for a watercolor background by missykb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Video Tutorials
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #22  
Cardstock Collector

Wow! I'm so thankful to be mentioned - thank you SO much!! I'm glad you enjoyed my card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 30/3/14

Hi there from a beautiful sunny Sydney today! Here are my favourites -

FS372 Antique Greens by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
CC471 Fanciful Flourish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
FS372 Just Because by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD209 Flight Of The Butterfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
TLC 474 Artistic Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
F4A214 QFTD209 Flowers for Queen Diane by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
CC471 Bird on a Fence by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Mr & Mrs by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonW1
Felt Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonW1
MMTPT295 Peony by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
CT0314, CC471, Happy Smiles by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokiirose
ODBD HUMMERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TPT DAISY FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
SC481 Bouquet in Orange by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
SC481 Enjoy Spring by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
WT472 Moments Like This by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Dockside
You Are Awesome by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jeanne S
You Just Plum Need Encouragement by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mitchygitchygoomy
I Heart You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MattsGirl
IC434 MIX61 Polka Dots and Butterflies by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shadow's Mom
Copper Candles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
CC471 - MFT by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers vdutchr

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #24  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy, for including my card here...such an honor.
Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know...you girls are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:17 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Whoa, a huge thank you, Peggy (jasonW1) for favouriting 2 of my cards this week "April Daisies" and "Shades Of Green" and Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) for favouriting my card "April Daisies" - you have both put a huge smile on my face this Sunday afternoon!!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

THANK YOU, Brenda, for notifying me of the mentions here in this thread - you ladies really do rock!!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #27  
Kookie Creator

Thank You! Angie (Oh My Paper!) for mentioning my card "Hoping for Spring" this week and for your kind comments in my gallery Thank You! Vicki (VDM) I appreciate that you let me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 08:58 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Wow! What a way to head to bed. Thank you ladies for noticing my project. You have all made my day, Linda, Angie and Sallie. Thanks for the notifications, Angie. Blessings~
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Ladies our beautiful Miss Kathleen Lammie from Alabama needs our prayers and thoughts.

Many of you may have read Kathleen refering to her LAM disease. Her health has deteriorated so badly over the past 2 weeks that she is now on the active lung transplant list. While she is preparing for the transplant, Kathleen wont be spending much time at SCS, she said she will miss all the wonderful creations.

I asked Kathleen if I could let you know about her condition, she didn't want to be a bother or the bearer of bad news in everyones busy life, but is happy for you to know. She is always thinking of other people!!!

Sheri is kindly reorganising this weeks Teaparty so we can fill her letterbox with cards. Kathleens address will be shown on next Tuesdays challenge. There wouldn't be too many of us on this thread that Kathleen hasn't written kind words about.

Big hugs to you all. Susie xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 09:25 PM   #30  
Proud Fan Club Member

A great way to end my Saturday night! Smiling..

My first time playing with felt...these lovely ladies vdm, (Vicki) mothers's daughter (Jennifer) stitz2003 (Nancy) and Sue28 (Sue) placed "Felt Thank You" in thier favorites this week!

AND "Mr & Mrs" made it into the favorites of these lovely ladies as well! hobbydujour (Sallie) sue28 (Sue) and mother's daughter. (Thank you for placing BOTH my cards in your favorites Sue and Jennifer). AND Stacy many thanks for your notifications! I send you ALL huge hugs for sending me to bed with a happy heart. I may actually make it to bed early tonight!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #31  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Linda - Holstein for listing my Puple Haze card, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that. Thank you also Nancy and Peggy (stiz2003 and jasonw1), week after week you both encourage me and spoil me with lovely compliments.

Brenda thank you so much for the notifications, the time you give us so greatly appreciated. Here are some of the wonderful cards I discovered last week.

MIX60 - Lily Field by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS265 Twilight Blossoms by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX60 Spring boquet by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr & Mrs by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295, Wisteria Fairy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295 Peonies and Butterflies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295, CC471, FAIRY DREAMS by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295 - ...carnation Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Wishes by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairyland inside by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT DAISY FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Larkspur #2 by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC TPT LILIES OF THE VALLEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

the forget-me-nots...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT295 Chrysanthemums with Fairy by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC471 "Funky" blue bird by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 10:44 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I seem to have accumulated quite a few favourites this week so I'm going with my top ten.

At number one is;
Dina's aka Dini - Lilac Peace

Closely followed by;
Jeanne aka Jeanne S - You Are Awesome

Sue aka Mrs Noofy - Artistic Rose

Priscilla aka catluvr2 - Pink Poppy

Naomi aka Naomiw - - Dramatic Poppies

Robin aka stamperrobin - Hollyhocks

beesmom - - You're Never Too Old

Roxie aka Rox71 - - Triple Tulips

Cards_By_America - - Thinking of You

Lisa aka Lisa Ku - Ranunculus Birthday

Cheers
Marg

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut

Last edited by Margscardcrazy; 03-29-2014 at 11:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 10:53 PM   #33  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much Brenda for including my card in your faves for the week. Inky hugs :-) D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 11:12 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,392 Likes on 1,169 Posts

Thank you so much Angie for mentioning my card Masking in pink as one of your favourites for this week, and thanks Stacy for letting me know, what a lovely surprise!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2014, 11:33 PM   #35  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Been a mad week with Mum's falling and hospital trips so only as short list today

Fairy of the Forest by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ahlers5
CAS LOLL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
Happy Birthday Gael by 2manycookbooks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers 2manycookbooks
Tulips and VLVerve by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers YoursTruly
Thinking of You, F4A214, CT0314 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cards_by_America
Time With You Is Wonderful by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Breezey
Pop Up Garden Side View by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers laughingstamper
WT472 Moments Like This by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Dockside
Washi Herringbone by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mcschmidty
Copper Candles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
IC434 Damask Love by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BobbiesGirl
Heart Grass Inchy in Blu Raspberry by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper

Have a great week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2014, 12:11 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Jennifer for choosing my card Pierced Leaves I'm chuffed, and thank you Angie for letting me know.
Hugs
Marg

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2014, 12:50 AM   #37  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Thank you Angie (and Linda!). It's been a long hard week and with our clock change today I am really struggling, so any extra sunshine is so welcome ;-). And - I think one of my favourites is a CASE of a card that Angie picked!!

I thought that people made some great cards for the TLC this week, I've got two in my favourites and could easily have picked more. Thanks for playing along .

Praying for you by buzsy

TLC474, French Knots by Holstein

Pierced butterfly by Jasmum

CT0314, CC471, Happy Smiles by kokirose

Grungy Doilies by marmie43gs

The Open Sea CASE by NaomiW

MIX61 Purple Haze by susie australia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2014, 01:17 AM   #38  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

OK - I'm obviously struggling more than I thought :oops: and I've missed the time-window to edit my previous post. Vicki - thank you for favouriting my Spring card.
But it's still a CASE of a card in Angie's favourites that is in mine...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2014, 01:56 AM   #39  
Cardstock Collector

Oh wow, thank you, made my mother's day here in the UK xxxxx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2014, 02:07 AM   #40  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Oh what a lovely surprise, I just pooped back to add one more card and I see that Sabrina - Cook22 has included me. Thank you so much my friend, you have me ending this weekend on a very happy note.

Nancy aka stiz2003 has created a stunning card, check this out.

Copper Candles by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes