View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #36
jimlynn
Die Cut Diva

Whoa! I was missing in action one day and took me a long time to attempt to catch up!
Shelly - yikes on having the flu!!! I know - had it twice last year so lined up early for a flu shot this year. I'm hoping I've escaped it now with spring approaching - or maybe I should say summer since we're suppose to be up to 90 tomorrow!

Kelly, glad your daughter and the pup are ok and Happy Birthday a day early but will stop by tomorrow to tell you again I'm sure. AND BIG CONGRATS on the new DT!!! Woot! Woot!

Maggie, hope your eye starts feeling better. I know how awful that is! It's a shame we don't all live closer to you then we could "crash" your Chicks night!

Darlene - hope you're feeling better and know y'all have been having more rough, frigid weather! Uck!

Maxine - that's great that the Foundation for the Blind came by. They can be a big help to y'all I'm sure. Since we're approaching summer, guess you're headed for winter now!

Jeanette, that's wonderful about your daughter and the upcoming new job! We ALL need to go visit her when she gets settled! I know y'all are so proud of her.

Have we heard anything about a new member wanting to join yet?

I've been hard at work trying to get some cards ready for April while the weather was too ucky to be outside. Now that's it's warming up I see the yard calling me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!