View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #28
MiamiKel4
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
LOL! No, Jeanette! Don't do that. It's certainly not worth it. I know.

Congrats to you DD. So many wonderful things happening for everyone. That's such a coincidence that your DD and Kelly's DD are heading in the same direction as a career. Best of luck to both of them. Such noble callings.

YAY! The divorce is off! ::: whew ::: I did wonder who would do all that canning with your hubs

J, I'm sure your dd takes after her generously spirited mom with your missionary work and faith-filled upbringing. For my dd, I think it's just a God-cidence - you know, right place, right time, God directed! My dh is the practical one when the kids talk of their hopes and dreams. Dd 17 for example, wants to study musical theater and be on the stage, as well as choreography and set design. I'm not ashamed to say she is amazingly talented and would thrive well ~ she has an angelic voice that captivates the audiences and makes me cry! BUT ...... while I'm saying "follow your dreams, honey!" my dh is behind me saying "Get a real job!" LOL!! (NOT LITERALLY!) But he does say "ahem, that is not going to pay your way ....." I can see his fear and his point, but still ..........
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!