View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #25
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
okay......... filing for divorce today. Surely my DH will understand... since I want Southwestern Chicken! (*gasp)

Drats! That might not be a good plan, after all.

Kelly, my DD is 27. Did I tell you???? She has a job offer!!! She had a skype interview Tuesday and he offered her a Special Ed Job in the Lower Yukon School District. She emailed him Wednesday and ACCEPTED!!! My DD is fulfilling her dream of moving to Alaska to teach Special Ed!!! I'm so excited for her! (But shhhhhhhh!!! Don't say anything about it on FB. She hasn't told her current boss yet. She's waiting for a signed contract before she does that.)

Your DD is an exceptional young lady... so glad she wants to touch the lives of the special children. I'm sure she will excel and they will love her! You are very proud of her, I'm sure - as you should be! She and my DD might enjoy chatting... we might want to put them in touch with each other.
LOL! No, Jeanette! Don't do that. It's certainly not worth it. I know.

Congrats to you DD. So many wonderful things happening for everyone. That's such a coincidence that your DD and Kelly's DD are heading in the same direction as a career. Best of luck to both of them. Such noble callings.
International Art & Soul
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!