View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:59 AM   #20
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Here I am!!! Found my way, but no baggage, hehehehe. This phase of my life has ENOUGH of that LOL

Shelly: SO SORRY that you're sick on top of the nasty cuts!! Oh my heavens, please take good care of those fingers, and the rest of you!

Yes, I did receive your cheery card while I was sick. Actually, it probably arrived while I was gone for my conference at work, but I opened it last weekend (I think) when I was sick and it was a nice bright spot! Thank you!

Maggie: no worries about being late on my account, in fact I am positive that I am late for you and Shelly too. Bad me. But I get my life back in balance now that the conference is over and it's just the normal work load. So, my friends, I PROMISE to be better! Thanks for putting up with me. (2 yrs ago I changed our operations to virtual, so myself and all staff have remote offices in our homes. So, yes, I work out of my house most of the time)

Jeanette: are you well? I think you may have mentioned in another thread that you were coming down with a virus. Oh, I hope not. The one I am getting over is really nasty.

Waving to Maxine, down under! I would so love to visit NZ someday. It's been a dream of mine since my teens.

Kelly, have fun on Spring Break with your kiddos! Blow some warm sunshine up my way to melt the snow & ice, ok? It would be great to see my daffodils before Memorial Day, hahahaha

Well, off to get ready for work now. Later this afternoon I will pick up my birds from "The Spa". I kept them at her home with her flock while I was at my conference & then while I was sick so that they would not catch anything. Hopefully it's safe now to bring them home. Sure miss the company!
Glad that you made your way. Your card is going in the mail today. I would LOVE to work from home. I could totally do it too if my boss would allow it, but that's not going to happen.

I'm sure Bijou and the rest will be happy to be back home again.
International Art & Soul
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!