View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #11
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Wahoo- Just waiting to hear from Jeanette and Darlene then......

Would anyone consider taking over sending out the monthly card assignments? Paige said she just made an alphabetical list and moved the names up one each time......

Hubby had a touch of the flu yesterday- he ate some toast and soup today-and after the toast, decided to go to work this afternoon- silly..... I made Chicken noodle soup yesterday, and sliced the heck out of not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 of my fingers on our new slicer that Ray bought.....Oh I did a number on two of them...... There is a BIG sticker on the top that warns how sharp it is, just cutting carrots and celery for the soup..... SO, trying to wash my hands well to avoid the flu has been interesting!

It was so quiet here today- I slept late, got up and it was cold in the house, so set the heat up and then got on the computer......Pintrest : ) I did a load of laundry, swept the floors upstairs and picked up the kitchen counter, walked the dog (he loves fresh snow-and it snowed here again last night).......,back on the computer.... loaded a couple of cards on SCS and then made one card......Ray and I are watching Breaking Bad still- we watched one tonight, so 7 more to go till we are done. One more day off till I work my week on.....

I think I am going to have to get a new computer- mine is acting up again......Does anyone have Windows 8? I do not know if I can ever get Windows 7 anymore....but hear W-8 is way different.

Hoping everyone is having a great week- yeah for Spring Break!

Shelly
No Spring Break here! Wish there was. I could use one.

Shelly, so sorry about your fingers. I've done that before only on my flatbed rotary cutter, but not so many of them at one time. Stay away from DH. YOu sure don't need to get sick on top of cut fingers.

I'm just trying to work out the coloring of an image. This time I am coloring first and will find paper to go with. I have some embellishments that I want to use and match up to the finished image. I had to stop at the grocery store on my way home to pick up some things for dinner tomorrow night. It's our Single Chicks dinner only this time we're not going to meet at a restaurant, we're having a pot luck at an elderly lady's house. One of the other ladies who comes every month is her caregiver and she suggested it. I think it will be lots of fun. I'm making Southwestern Chicken in the crockpot and needed some black beans and canned corn. Also got some Salsa and Tortilla chips. After I ate dinner I went out front and set out the plants that I want in the front flower bed. The ones in the back I haven't decided yet where I want them and the beds need to be weeded out. I had to pull up some more of the blue daze in the front of the house. That stuff really had a hold on the ground, but I managed to get it out and into a couple trash bags.

If we're going to continue to do our monthly assignments, I'll go ahead and send out the names every month. You know that I'm always late with everything though. Poor Darlene, I'm just now getting her card sent out for February. The card I'm working on is for Kelly, so you know that one's going to be late too. So sorry!!!

I've got a bit of a headache. I know it's my eyes and I can't wait until next week when I go to the eye doctor. I sure hope I can get a pair of glasses this time that will really work.
International Art & Soul
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!