View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:57 PM   #7
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Wahoo- Just waiting to hear from Jeanette and Darlene then......

Would anyone consider taking over sending out the monthly card assignments? Paige said she just made an alphabetical list and moved the names up one each time......

Hubby had a touch of the flu yesterday- he ate some toast and soup today-and after the toast, decided to go to work this afternoon- silly..... I made Chicken noodle soup yesterday, and sliced the heck out of not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 of my fingers on our new slicer that Ray bought.....Oh I did a number on two of them...... There is a BIG sticker on the top that warns how sharp it is, just cutting carrots and celery for the soup..... SO, trying to wash my hands well to avoid the flu has been interesting!

It was so quiet here today- I slept late, got up and it was cold in the house, so set the heat up and then got on the computer......Pintrest : ) I did a load of laundry, swept the floors upstairs and picked up the kitchen counter, walked the dog (he loves fresh snow-and it snowed here again last night).......,back on the computer.... loaded a couple of cards on SCS and then made one card......Ray and I are watching Breaking Bad still- we watched one tonight, so 7 more to go till we are done. One more day off till I work my week on.....

I think I am going to have to get a new computer- mine is acting up again......Does anyone have Windows 8? I do not know if I can ever get Windows 7 anymore....but hear W-8 is way different.

Hoping everyone is having a great week- yeah for Spring Break!

Shelly