View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:40 PM   #4
ohmypaper!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I have not been around much this week. I nursed my family most of the week as they all had a stomach bug. Ewwww! That's all I am going to say about that!!!

Here are just a few that I saw on my brief visits to the galleries this week!!!!

CherylQuilts - ODBD Anniversary Card - 1 by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - Happy Angled Hello by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - SC480 LOVE (what glue can do) by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell - Triple Challenge Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia - CT0314 Liesl von Trapp you are not going out dressed like that!!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SweetMissDaisy - The Printed Word - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT471 tulips by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickie Y - Dogwood Branch vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Week Uploads:

btrich - High in the Sky Hello by btrich - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dianne's creations - For Easter by dianne's creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pinkandmain - butterfly kisses by pinkandmain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rah1949 - Fun Flip Card by rah1949 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!