Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending March 16, 2014

Hi Welcome to this weeks listing of people's favorite things they found in the gallery. everyone is encouraged to play a long it does not matter if you found one special treasure or 2 dozen.

as an Fun side note did ya see the newest dirty gallery has opened this morning? Congratulations to all three of the newest dirty girls Kim (Luv Flowers), Brenda (benzi) & Heather (housebuiltofcards) you can see the fabulous gallery here .

This weeks notifications are coming out from Angie ( OhmyPaper!), Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and Me.

Here is my list:

CC469 Butterfly Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Zinnia by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14G CC469 Thank You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Lovely Metal Embossed Faux Patina Card by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are beautiful by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Angie's Favorite** CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well card with Poppies by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC432 Sail Away by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC432 Butterfly by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Can't Resist by stamp_momma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 06:47 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Amaranthine - Fused Balance by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - CT0314, Blue Satin Sashes by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catdidit - Get Well collage style by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChristineCreations - Blue Cherry Blossoms by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom - Morning Glory Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DandI93 - Fairytale Bride by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delusional1 - Happy Easter (2)... by Delusional1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - CT0214 Wing by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug
- ~CT0314 You're my cup of tea~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - **Jane's Favorite** by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc - QFTD207 Sorry by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - VSNMAR14D Creamy Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - ***CT0314 Lisa's Favorite*** by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers - Sew, a Needle Pulling Thread by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee - Do, Re Mi by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housesbuiltofcards - CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nin Nin - Hello, Friend by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - **CT0314 - Melody of Love - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Schofield27
- Grow In Grace by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin
- CT0314 WHISKERS ON KITTENS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin
- DDSKETCH0314 TEA A DRINK by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - Happy Spring by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru - ** Ally's Fav ** ~ You've Got a Friend by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly - For you Mojo by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First time uploaders.....

Connie-Rae - Raspberry M&M's Treat Cards Easter by Connie-Rae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elhernandez - MFTWSC 167 by elhernandez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graciellie - Cottage Charm by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mbterry - Finally Yellow, Black, & White by mbterry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandy Hentze l - Oriental Lady by Sandy Hentzel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Kudos

Many congrats to our new dirty girls!

Here's some of my favorites from last week:

Bailey by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll goes Above and Beyond... by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS inlaid die cuts birthday by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tea Cup Easel Card by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My favorite as of right now... by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunny Side of Life by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Swanky Snowdudes by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO336 - Love Lasts an Eternity by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Paperbag Card by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's some of the Weather or Not vsn cards that caught my attention:

VSNMAR14L Color Block Birds sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMar14H ~ A map for Hal by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14D Creamy Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Mapped Out Life by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy St. Patrick's Day, all, and spring starts next weekend. Are you ready??!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 07:04 PM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Graciellie - Cottage Charm by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOW! Thanks so much Angie! This is my first week on Splitcoasters so this is quite a surprise for me.

This design is very close to my heart, it is one of my very favorites. Thanks so much for your support!

I also want to link my favorite card this week:

IC432/Grapes by whippetgirl

Last edited by Graciellie; 03-15-2014 at 07:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #6  

Here are my favorites this week:

Amaranthine Fused Balance by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CC469 Butterfly Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ Sympathy card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC431 Mt. Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC469 Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MIX58 Take flight by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC469 Easter Iris by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC479 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC432 MIX59 Feather Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CAS263, Baby Blue by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC432 Grass and Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Black and Ivory Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn TLC471 Bebe in Whites by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn PaperBag card ( cover ) by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Rainbow of Butterflies WT470 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thomson Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille A Masculine Card by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy QFTD207 Congrats Queen Kim by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams 6 Welcome little cousin! by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy she's sassy...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT293 - Dream big and fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MIX59 - Guess who's 30 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Stacy for starting us off tonight!
Congrats to the new Dirty Girls!

Here are some of the cards I favored this week:
TLC471 Bebe in Whites by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season of Friendship by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14F Shades of Grey by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Florets Birthday by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Ally's Fav ** ~ You've Got a Friend by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Do, Re Mi by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC469 With Sympathy by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC469 Misty Pistachio Artichoke Blossoms by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
she's sassy...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC ANCHOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC479 Thinking of U Love by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Angie's Favorite** CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by o hmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT470 Happy Place by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT470 Rainbows and Spring! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Spring by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**CT0314 - Melody of Love - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC432 Grass and Flowers by j andjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
An ALMOST Birthday Card by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow, Linda -- You really MUST have liked that card! Thanks for the mention -- it makes all the angst of the process worth it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:02 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Here are some cards I added to my favorites this week;

Sherrird's lovely sympathy card

Deborah Lynne's Daisy Days

Selma's Pretty Quince flowers

Westies' One of a kind

Wanda's RC posies

Julie's orange blossoms

Allee's travel pennants

Grace's Poppy sympathy card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 16/3/14

To all my US friends - I'm off to the baseball this week!! LA Dodgers are playing Arizona Diamondbacks in Sydney and I am going along with my sons, who love the game, but they will have to fill me in on what is going on!!!

Now, to my favourites for the week -
CC469 Easter Iris by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
IC432 MIX59 Feather Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC469 Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
MIX59 Garden Greens by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
FC:CC469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:SC479 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
SC Zinnia by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CT0314 WHISKERS ON KITTENS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Vintage Cosmos by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
Vintage Cosmos by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Birthday Zinnia SC479 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
**Angie's Favorite** CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
WT470 ~ Birthday Butterflies by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
With Heartfelt Sympathy for our Queen by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
Mix59, Full of Sunshine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
F4A212 - Staple It Thank You by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MelodyGal
IC432 Grass and Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD207 Sorry by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
WT470 Rainbow Tulips by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
WT470 Rainbow Garden by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
How about a Hay Ride for the kids? by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
VSNMAR14B CC469 Leafy Sympathy by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CAKath

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 110 Likes on 98 Posts

How do you ladies keep track of your lists of favorites? Do you just favorite them in the gallery, then go back and link from there? I see so many beautiful things but I couldn't tell you 5 minutes later where/who/what they were. So much TALENT on SCS! Oh my heavens my brain will EXPLODE!

Help me learn to show you more love more efficiently!
I Blog at The BunnyNest
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 97 Likes on 53 Posts

Welcome to the new Dirty Girls.

Here are some favourites this week:

CCREW0314HF Purple Field Flowers Birthday by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin Up Peaceful Petals grunged! by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful in Plumb by lizzier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Petite Petals by StampingwithMarsha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:37 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapacatView Post
How do you ladies keep track of your lists of favorites? Do you just favorite them in the gallery, then go back and link from there? I see so many beautiful things but I couldn't tell you 5 minutes later where/who/what they were. So much TALENT on SCS! Oh my heavens my brain will EXPLODE!

Help me learn to show you more love more efficiently!
Yes, indeed! An abundance of talent shows up in scs galleries. Post #2 is one way to manage a favorites list. I use a word processing document, copying and pasting my favorites' urls into it, and then copying and pasting the whole list on Saturday nights.

LOVE spreading the love.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Ky, I hit the heart button when I see something I want to remember and see again... and then when the new list is up I click on that button that says "my favorites" when I am in the gallery and then when it opens I just scroll down to where I left off the week before and start copy-ing and pasting the newest things from the last 7 days...

so my list is usually sorted by date rather than by screen name.

eta which sometimes get's goofy if I saved something when it was in a hostess holding tank gallery because, you know sometimes people post their samples really early. but, for the most part this system works for me.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 09:24 PM   #15  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I will probably wait till Sunday morning to do my favorites to give me more time to look but I would like to say thank you to a few people.
Thank you so much Stacy-JBGreendawn for picking my Zinnia card. That means so much to me!!
Thank you so very much Angie-OhMyPaper! For favoring 2 cards-Whiskers on Kittens and Tea a Drink Heehee! 2 from the Sound of Music DD.Fantastic!
Thank you very much Linda-Holstein, for liking my Anchor card! It means so much!
Thank you Sue28 for favoring 2 cards, Zinnia and Whiskers on Kittens! Wow!!
You guys are so kind and just totally made my week!
Thank you my wonderful friends!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

SO many great cards this week AND the announcemnt of the new Dirty Girls!Congratulations again to each of them..

Here are my pics for this week:

FC:FS370 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14D Retro White on White by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14F Shades of Grey by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC472 Butterflies by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC472 Sunny Days by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC469 Easter Iris by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT293 - Dream big and fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC469, Water Me by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Poppies Tribute to Loll by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How about a Hay Ride for the kids? by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Till death do us part.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT470 Coloring My World by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In Flight by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tutorial Stencil Glass beads & Molding Paste by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT470 Rainbow Tulips by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Lamp Post by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Pierced Posy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT470 Butterfly Rainbow by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**CT0314 - Melody of Love - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperBag card ( cover ) by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enchanting Garden by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daffodil Card Tutorial by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX59 Garden Greens by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow of Thanks by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix59, Full of Sunshine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fused Balance by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ready "fore" your birthday? by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A212 Put A Staple In It! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0314 - Confidence by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD207 Serene Thoughts by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper all jazzed up by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monoprinted Celebration by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC469, Hollyhocks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forest Scene by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How many ways to thank the dedication of our notifying team, ladies who spend thier precious time sending us notifications that we have a card in this thread? Not enough ways that is for sure! We appreciate each and every one of you sooooo sooooo much!

I send you all out big hugs and wishes for a happy healthy and creative week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so very much Sue ( Sue 28 )! Going to bed with a smile now! I truly appreciate your kindness!!!

Thank you for the heads up, Brenda ! I know you and your team (that does the notices) give a LOT of your time!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 10:28 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Wait! I just saw Peggy ( Jasonw1 ) was so sweet to list my Hay Ride card as well! Thank you so much! I truly feel honored!!! Night, will get my list out tomorrow!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so much Peggy for favouriting my card, "Serene Thoughts" - from someone as talented as yourself this means a lot!!

I have just seen this absolutely beautiful card of Robin's and had to mention it -
MIX THE HEAVENS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 01:06 AM   #20  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I noticed lots of beautiful rainbow creations in the gallery this week - lots of reminders of Gods promises!

I have not had much time to check out so here is my list of ones discovered

TLC472 wings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
Bailey by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper
Fabulous Florets Birthday by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers genesis
Parade of Hearts #2 by cmagro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cmagro
Flower Shop Birthday flip card by stamp-happy21 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamp-happy21
You Color my World by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
Mother's Day CAS by JeanetteF - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers JeanetteF
Get Well card with Poppies by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers selma
Get Well Soon, Keith by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathleen Lammie
Pink Pierced Posy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MrsNoofy
Peeking Snowmen by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
WT470 Rainbow Tulips by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Another Rainbow Butterfly CAS card by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers yourstruly
Rainbow of Butterflies WT470 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
Sympathy card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BMZ
Quilling and stencils by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Scene by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
DS142 - Hoppy Easter by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MrsOke
SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch Challenge #1 - Hanging Out...8-) by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers SLWhite
Birthday Bloom by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vervegirl
Inky Happy Birthday by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Ellibelle
Tropics by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pam Mackay
Christmas Deer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 02:48 AM   #21  
August 2013 Swapper of the Month

Angie & Nancy - THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for mentioning my card.

Favs:

susie australia --- MIX59 - Guess who's 30 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 --- Peeking Snowmen by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 --- Rainbow wish by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! --- Bailey by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks Stacy for letting me know!

Hugs,
Mary Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:09 AM   #22  

Linda (Holstein), thank you for favoriting my card. I am honored! And thank you, Angie(ohmypaper) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:17 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

A BIG thank you, Nancy, Sue28, Peggy(jasonw1), for mentioning two or more of my cards each on your lists. You started my early Sunday morning with sunshine(before the sun is even up). : ) I so appreciate each of your kindnesses. Thank you too, Angie, for all of the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:20 AM   #24  
Insane Embellisher

Peggy - Thanks so much for mentioning my card. I'm not sure I knew this thread existed (there are always so many amazingly wonderfuly things here on SCS). I love so many of the ones you ladies chose I've got to spend some time over here now looking at everything!

Brenda - Thank you for letting me know!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. It's my day to play with my stash!

Thanks again,

Jenny

My Blog: http://jenspaperobsession.blogspot.com/

My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:24 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

I hit the heart button several times this week for cards that I felt were exceptional:

Jennifer(mother's daughter)

Mary Ann(Amaranthine)

Nancy(stiz2003)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:31 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I participated in the favourites but I have a few for this week and here they are;
My number one favourite is,
stamp300 CC469 With Sympathy by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Closely followed by,
Yours Truly Watercolor CAS by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patriciae Wishing for Spring by patriciae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl IC432/Spring by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan Chrysanthemum by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan IC432 Grateful by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth **Jane's Favorite** by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

versamom Sunny Side of Life by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

miamikel4 SSMISMAR by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

norma25 Happy Smiles by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC432 Grass and Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beckyTE CC469 Blue Bunny by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC469 Easter Iris by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam McKay Rainforest by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC469 Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns St. Patrick's Day Shamrock CC469 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose CC469, MMTPT293, Hopper High by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

marilynn CC469 Peace and Rest by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsx3 Cocoa has something for you! by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb WT470 Butterfly Rainbow by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

classycards Shine from Above by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

norma25 Hello From the Heart by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheers
Marg

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:57 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh WOW!!! thank you soooooo much Angie AND Marg for mentioning my card in your favorites list, I feel soooo thrilled, thank you so much.
also thanks to you Brenda for the shout
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:13 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Thank you, Liz, for adding my Travel Pennants to your list of favorites this week! Love you, girl!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:17 AM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Big thanks and hugs to Linda for mentioning my Rainbows and Spring card!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:20 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Brenda, for selecting my card.

Here are a couple of mine:
TLC471 Bebe in Whites by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends are Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC472 wings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:29 AM   #31  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonw1View Post
SO many great cards this week AND the announcement of the new Dirty Girls!Congratulations again to each of them..

Daffodil Card Tutorial by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How many ways to thank the dedication of our notifying team, ladies who spend thier precious time sending us notifications that we have a card in this thread? Not enough ways that is for sure! We appreciate each and every one of you sooooo sooooo much!
Thanks Peggy for mentioning my daffodil card!! You're so sweet.

And I also want to thank the team that notifies everyone. It's a huge undertaking and you do such a great job.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:31 AM   #32  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

It's a holiday weekend here so I'm a bit later than usual posting my favourites. I took some time to pick out a couple from the VSN too - it was such a fun theme and there some wonderful cards.
Didn't you all love all the rainbows in the gallery this week too .

VSNMAR14E Summer Breeze gives you Wings by CAKath

MIX59 Garden Greens by catluvr2

CC468 bleeding heart flowers by f.schles

Blessings Lamb by MegSnider

Bring on the Sunburst! by tygerpaws11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:44 AM   #33  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Sue, thank you so much for mentioning my "Full of Sunshine" card. It sure makes me happy and I'm so glad you liked it.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:55 AM   #34  

Angie, thank you for liking and mentioning my CT0314, Blue Satin Sashes card. It was really a fun one to make. Thanks, my friend.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 04:56 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Annette, thank you so much for mentioning my card, I'm so honored!..hugs
My SCS Gallery: Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 05:02 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue 28, for favoriting my "Staple It Thank You." I appreciate it so much.

Here are my favorites for the week:
WT470 ~ Birthday Butterflies by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC469 4 Leaf Clover Fun by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS370 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 05:18 AM   #37  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Big hugs to you, Liz, for mentioning my card with the Reverse Confetti flowers - thanks! Appreciate the notification, Jen! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 05:18 AM   #38  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Linda, Thanks for waking me up so nicely this morning. Vicki, thanks for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 05:19 AM   #39  

Peggy, you are so sweet to mention my "Mix59, Full of Sunshine" card. I'm so thrilled you liked it. It brightens my day.

Thanks, Stacy, for working so hard today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2014, 05:37 AM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Marg thanks for mentioning my card "wishing for spring". It means a lot to me.

Vicki thanks so much for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes