View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 01:58 PM   #85
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

Now to get on with posting my Favorites from this past week. The gallery is full of Spring time beauty! I love all the rainbows of creativity!

JBgreendawn TLC471 Bebe in Whites by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly TLC472 Rainbow Butterflies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Black and Ivory Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Rainbow wish by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC469 Easter Iris by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*IC432 MIX59 Feather Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC469 Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 CC469 With Sympathy by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CC469 Butterfly Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
FS371 Felt Rose Spray by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 VSNMAR14I I Wheelie Want to go to the Party by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin CT0314 RAY A DROP OF GOLDEN SUN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
MIX THE HEAVENS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy Pink Pierced Posy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A212 Put A Staple In It! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb WT470 Butterfly Rainbow by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Sky's the Limit by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC432 Grass and Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
FS371 Butterfly by Diana by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check out these beautiful copper creations, maybe it's time for a TLC with copper!
nancy littrel Loll goes Above and Beyond... by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom Thanks, Loll! by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 Copper Poppies Tribute to Loll by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Can you believe that these ladies were all enabled by Loll Thompson! Way to go, Loll!

Have a glorious and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!