View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 01:40 PM   #83
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

What a thrill and joy, to have a couple of cards mentioned here in the favorites thread, this week!

Linda (Holstein), Thank you for choosing to add the Shades of Grey card to your favorites and this forum. I am thrilled by this!
Peggy (jasonw1), aw shucks, you have added the Shades of Grey and Copper all Jazzed up cards to your favorites and this forum, what an honor, Thank you!
Sallie (hobbydulour), what can I say besides Thank you! It is an honor and joy that you have favored the Copper all Jazzed up card! Well, that and it's high time to get out your kitchen torch!
Kathleen (Kathleen Lammie), Thank you for adding the Copper all Jazzed up card to your favorites and this forum! So much joy comes from this!
Robin (Stamperrobin) Thank you, you have blessed me with the acknowledgement of adding Shades of Grey and Copper all Jazzed up to your favorites and this forum.
And Mary (janjccc), if the sun could shine any brighter, it would, for you too have blessed me by adding the Shades of Grey card to your favorites and this forum! Thank you!!

And not to forget, Vicki, Thank you for all of the notifications! I tell you, this team of Ladies in the favorites thread, you are AWESOME!

Have a glorious week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!