Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the Week Ending March 9, 2014!

Well, Happy Weekend everyone!!! Sigh! Best laid plans as they say.....
I had a nice long list going and I hit the wrong button on my word document....and it's gone!!!! So I have to start again!

If anyone would enjoy some fun challenges, "Weather or Not" VSN was held this Fri/Sat and there's still time to play along! We have until 3/15 at 10 pm to upload!!! Click HERE for VSN

Don't forget to spring forward an hour before you go to bed on Saturday, if you live in an area that observes Daylight savings!

Ok, So here's my starter list and I will be back with a good bit more in just a bit!!!!

Ardyth - The Card Concept 5 - Lime, Espresso, White by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elmo98ca - Vintage Love by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - SC478 Be Still by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - FOSTV114 - New Home by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose - FS369, QFTD205, Happiness is....... by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - FS369 WhiteWashed Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru - Thank You Tulips by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 03-08-2014 at 05:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 05:41 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default Check out the VSN beauties!!!

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

CC468, Egg Tree by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Change is a good thing!!! by GlitteredRoses - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bareback Racing by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a Bee utiful Day by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Sweet Friend by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending "Loads" of Love by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Kate - open by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC478 Eggs-tra Special Delivery by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC478 CAS262 Bird Call - Nesting time! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Muse 57 - Butterfly Birthday by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AND (Oh, WOW- Love 'em!) Here's my favorite vsn cards so far. There's sure to be more next week, since the deadline isn't until Saturday March 15th... Still time to play!!

Out Of This World Green by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
Leaf Thoughts by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14D Butterflies in Flight by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary WOW by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (again!)
VSNMAR14D Snow on Umbrella by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14B, IC431 Summer Rain by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14F Gray n Red by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Glory by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSN Split Flower by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14IJ Blowing in the Wind and Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whether it's spring or not by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roaring into March by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry for the long list, and I just can't help myself when vsn is under way!

Happy spring forward evening, all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to all my Stamping SCS family, I haven't had a lot of time in the galleries this week, so my list is a little short. However, I look forward to checking out all that you have found. Here are mine:

Crescent Moon by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC FLY AWAYS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Friend Inspires by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 Warm Sunset Birthday by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paint Chips Neutrals by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262~Neutral Nature by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribbon and Hat Pin Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS369 Butterfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to seeing all I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 91 Likes on 81 Posts

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Brenda!

Teapot Tuesday TEAm, join the party
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #6  

Ok...........here is the REST of story.... or list rather!

allee's - VSNMMAR14B Hello Spring by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine - Travel the Galaxy in a Book! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

barbat52 - La Scala 1931 by barbat52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ddobson - ~ thanks ~ by ddobson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dinglydoll - Hostess with the Mostess! by dinglydoll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - MIX58 - Bunny Moment by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99 - Perfect Friendship by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper - Wonderful Watercolor by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

heatherahudson - WT469 Lucky Irish by heatherahudson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - Wishes by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Margscardcrazy - VSNMAR14A GrownExtraordinary by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - MIX58 Sympathy by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv - VSNMAR14D - Winter Butterfly by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scraperwannabe - VSNMAR14C Lion or Lamb by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - WT SKETCH GREEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - Lone Ornament by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - VSNMAR14J here for you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly - Peaceful Prayers by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Uploads!

blackberry-jelly - Less is More color challenge card by blackberry-jelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

COMtnMist - Born to Ride by COMtnMist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dinglydoll - Hostess with the Mostess! by dinglydoll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith A - A Host of Daddodils by Faith A - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

klcards01 - I Love You by klcards01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

made4hand - To my special friend on her 45th Birthday..! by made4hand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

1luv2create - Cinders Will Go To The Love Fest by 1luv2create - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2puckshockey - Raisin Boat - Icing on the Cake by 2puckshockey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Hi, Everyone! Had no time in the gallery this week == so took a quick tour this morning, and not surprising, I found a bunch of beauties! and now I can't wait to see all that I missed!
Here are my pretties:

Raining Hydrangea Blossoms by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

USA Crazy..! by made4hand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

trust your heart by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Florals and Pearls by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Cup of Tulip Cheer by ScrapNGrow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hostess with the Mostess! by dinglydoll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Z-Fold by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pansies Cart by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

springtime by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Armoire by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Bow Easter Chick by Kirsteen Gill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4a210 Daffodil flower with Fairy by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Basket of flowers by kim D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CHAC3 Vintage Roses by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ticket to Ride by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

See life in pink! by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC471, Magic vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Posy Patch Dress by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks to All the Smile Ambassadors! ;)
Happy Crafting!

Last edited by ChaosMom; 03-08-2014 at 06:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #8  

Received 372 Likes on 206 Posts

Thanks Angie for starting the thread tonight.
Here are some I favored this week:

FS369 Butterfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Smiles by bspinks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DH Color Blocked Blessed Easter by diane617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shadows by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hello by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC468 Jubilant by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC468 & TLC471 Cherish and Inspire by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 Easy Being Green by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Getting Arty with Gelatos by Jamie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise canvas by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 - ...bring on the rain... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Madera Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 Little Brother's Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainy Lane by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC431 Heart RAINbow by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC431 Seattle Girl in the Rain by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Viva La Pastel! by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paint the Town RED by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC431 Showers of Love by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC431 Mt. Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me the many I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:12 PM   #9  

Wow, what a gallery this week again!

bfinlay FS369 Bunged Banner by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper Puppy Love-laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS369 Plaid Technique by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS262 Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour TLC471 Vellum Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle CAS262 - kindness by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo TLC471, Embossed vellum by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Ribbon and Hat Pin Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein TLC471, Magic vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS262 Naturally Neutral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosigrld hello by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour SC478 Eggs-tra Special Delivery by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv Laugh Zentangle Dangle by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss SC478 CAS262 Bird Call - Nesting time! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Tropical Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT469 Green Leaf by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl WT469 - Spring Green by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy WT469 Little Brother's Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Travel the Galaxy in a Book! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 F4A211, QFTD206 Sew What by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dini MIX58 - Bunny Moment by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,946 Likes on 3,839 Posts

WOW! Brenda. THANK YOU for choosing my Bareback Racing card as one of your favorites this week! I am so excited!

And thank you for letting me know, Robin!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #11  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorites

Ok, I'm going to give my list while I have the time. It isn't very big this week (I don't think) Been so busy.
VSNMAR14D Small Things by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14D thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is Art Canvas by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Parrot by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A211, QFTD206 Sew What by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
100th Birthday card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD206 MIX58 F4A211 Morning Glories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 Little Brother's Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469, Easter Tea by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 Green Easter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Walk by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC468 TLC471 Damask Embossing On Vellum by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asian Beauty by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS262 Sympathy In Neutrals by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS262 ~ Pearl Crib by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS262 Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC471 Vellum Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC471 Soft Florets by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I will probably see more as I notify so I will probably have another list before long!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #12  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks Linda (Holstein) for picking my Color Blocked Blessed Easter. I liked your Magic Vellum . A lot of work in that one!
I also liked Rustic Flowers by Missro
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Already...missed 3 that were in my favorite...sorry!
VSNMAR14D Butterflies in Flight by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blossoms and butterflies by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ok...for now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #14  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Vicki-Vdm for favoring my card-Fly away and the green card!
Thank you Angie-OhMyPaper! for favoring my Green card!
You ladies are so sweet and you made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:34 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I love all the fresh spring colors in the gallery this week! Here's my list of favorites...

jasonw1 Ribbon and Hat Pin Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Teal Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CC468 Starry Window by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
WT469 Kettle On by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP Asian Poppy by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ahlers5 Another rooster by ahlers5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 WT469 Happy St. Patrick's Day by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
MMTPT292 Green Bamboo by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin TPT CRANES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

Dockside MMTPT292 Chiyogami and Bamboo by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT469 Green Easter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
QFTD206 MIX58 F4A211 Morning Glories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC478 Vellum flowers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

Kathleen Lammie Blossoms and butterflies by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Madera Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Travel the Galaxy in a Book! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wow, that was a little lengthy, my apologies to the Favorites thread Notifiers!

Have a wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 9/3/14

Have had a busy week and not a lot of time to make cards but have seen some beauties in the galleries this week. Here are those I loved -

CAS262 - Hope by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Miss Boo
CAS262 Naturally Neutral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Pearl Eggs in Nest - Easter Blessings by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Boss
FC:CAS262 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
CAS262 TLC471 Feathery Friends by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shadow's Mom
TLC471 Vellum Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
TLC471, Magic vellum by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CC468 Jubilant by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC468 Dahlia Delight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
FC:SC478 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
SC478 Vellum flowers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
FC:WT469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Green and White by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shendrian
Peaceful Prayers by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers YoursTruly
WT SKETCH GREEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
MIX58 Watercolors by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
F4A211, QFTD206 Sew What by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
Rainy Lane by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
F4AMIX FLORAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
IC431 Mt. Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Ribbon and Hat Pin Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1

I'm looking forward to seeing all those beauties I missed. Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:39 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Huge thank you my sweet friend, Robin, for favouriting 2 of my cards this week - "Sympathy In Neutrals" & " Damask Embossing On Vellum" - I now have a big smile on my face!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

So much joy to be found in a single website!

Thank you so very much, Brenda , for choosing to add the VSNMAR14D Butterflies in Flight card to your favorites and this forum! Not only am I thrilled, it's an honor!

And Robin , Thank you! The thrill and honor continues! And all for such an easy card! What a joy!

Thank you to Brenda for the notifications! Ladies of the Favorites Thread, you're the Best!

Have a wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Vicki/vdm, thank you soo much for mentioning my card CAS262 Warm Sunset Birthday. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #20  
Favorites Team Notifier

Well Thank YOU Sue 28 for favoring my Green card....You put a smile on MY face!!
and Thank you Mother's Daughter-Jennifer for favoring my Cranes AND my Fly Away card.
You my sweet friends gave me a happy dance in my heart!!!
Oh my goodness, I just saw that you, Sue28, also mentioned my Mix card...Thank you SO much!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 03-08-2014 at 08:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #21  
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you for mentioning my card as a favorite! You made my night! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 09:01 PM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Hi Vicki - thank you so very much for listing my card as a favorite. Sending lots of aloha to you and may spring arrive asap for you!!!! Love, Rosy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 09:08 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Big Thank You Angie for notifying me about my card :* kisses
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #24  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

Angie - thank you so much for choosing my new home card and letting me know about it - I am thrilled as this card took quite a bit of thinking!

Been rather busy with getting ready for MFP blog hop starting today so haven't been checking every day. There are so many lovely cards though.

Here are a few:
Thank You Tulips by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers thecircleguru
QFTD180 God's Blessings To You by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wetlands by bethsuhr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bethsuhr

pink precious by mommabean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mommabean
Call me by mommabean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Wanted to Say Hi! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Swldebbie

I Love Texas - Map by deadbeat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Deadbeat

Feel Better...Get Well by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen Stark

Ruby Slippers CC468 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Justwritedesigns

BIG News! by Jeanie Witmer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jeanie Witmer

CC468 Starry Window by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay

You're Ador-A-Bull by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Scrapgirl1210

MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia

Super Simple Christmas by karpkids - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers karpkids

MEEEEEEOOOOW! by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pegmac71

Basket of flowers by kim D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kim d

Tilda All Tangled Up by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Norma25

MIX58 Watercolors by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

So honored to be mentioned this week. Thank you, Linda. My favorites this week:
WT469 Green Easter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT469 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Also a shout out to Mrs Noofy and "the Big Orange Freak" aka Rocky Meowboa for this awesome card:
SC478 Vellum flowers by Mrs Noofy at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Last edited by parknslide; 03-08-2014 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #26  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all my fellow crafters! I hope you are all having a lovely day!

Here are my favorites this week:

Stylin With a Red Rose LOVEFEST2014I by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

People Like you by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandpipers in the Wetlands by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherish by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS BIRTHDAY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 thank you by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 thank you by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 Poppies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC468 Dahlia Delight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 Sympathy In Neutrals by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC468, MMTPT292, " Lotus Love for WHA OK NAM " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC468 & TLC471 Cherish and Inspire by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aged to Perfection by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Wanted to Say Hi! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC468 Princess Olive of Raspberry Island by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC478 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Power! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hurry Spring! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty in Blue by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT469, Green Goodness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green and White by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC478 Vellum flowers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC478 Vellum flowers by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossoms and butterflies by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD206 ~ Black Tie Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC431, Rain Inspired by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC431 Mt. Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC431 Shower a new someone by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4AMIX FLORAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine Time by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14K get well by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14D Small Things by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And BIG hugs to all the ladies on the notifying team. Your dedication to this thread is amazing!

Have a joy-filled and blessed week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #27  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge worked so well with the VSN theme that I haven't had time to really look at the VSN gallery yet - I was too busy making umbrella cards yesterday . But there's VSN card tucked in here, as well as some gorgeous vellum creations from Monday's TLC. And with an upload deadline of next Saturday, I'm sure I'll have some more in my list next week ;-).

WT469 Kettle On by bfinlay

Blowing in the Wind by Cards are me

TLC471, Magic vellum by Holstein

Super Simple Christmas by karpkids

WT469 Little Brother's Birthday by Mrs Noofy

WT469 - ...bring on the rain... by Mutnik

Birthday Wishes by VeronicaK
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:10 AM   #28  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

And my thanks to Robin, Linda, Jennifer and Brenda for making this morning a sunnier morning - indoors at least!! And thank you, Elaine, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:38 AM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so very much Elaine - ChaosMom, Nancy - stiz2003, Robin - stamperrobin, Jennifer - Mother's Daughter, Sue - sue28, Jay Bee - Jay_Bee and peggy - jasonw1. What a lovely way to end my weekend seeing my name on your favourites lists. You all have me doing the happy dance!!

Thank you also to Vicki - vdm for the notifications, what would we do without you!
Here are some of the wonderful cards I found last week.

AOCC14 Blue Jeans Kid by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 Naturally Neutral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribbon and Hat Pin Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS262 Poppies by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT292 Folded flowers by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Garden by Alshandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT292 Flowers Faith & Prayers for Wha by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT292 Saffron Wasabi Lush by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings for Wha by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC468, MMTPT292, " Lotus Love for WHA OK NAM " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Lord Is My Strength by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ruby Slippers CC468 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Walk by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT CRANES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT292 Green Bamboo by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainy Lane by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once agian I apologise to all the notifiers for such a long list. I norrowed the list down as much as possible LOL. Have a wonderful week evryone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #30  
Compulsive Stamper

WOW, Thank you soo very much for my mention, I am overwhelmed and amongst such wonderful crafters too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Skype™ to bspinks

Thank you so much Linda, (Holstein), for favoriting my Sending Smiles card this week. I am humbled to have been mentioned.

MY BLOG

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:59 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, thank you Peggy & Susie for favouriting my CAS card, "Sympathy In Neutrals" - what a wonderful end to the weekend!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 03:52 AM   #33  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Lee-Anne (ChaosMom), for favoriting my "F4a210 Daffodil flower with Fairy" card this week.
and thank you Brenda ( Tessaduck ) for letting me know !
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 04:24 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 407 Likes on 353 Posts

Thank you, Nancy, Robin, Jennifer, and Sue28.....all for mentioning more two or more of my cards on your individual lists. You started my Sunday in a BIG WOW way. I am truly appreciative. Thanks too, Robin, for sending all these notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 04:28 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 267 Likes on 135 Posts

Thank you so much Angie (ohmystamps!) for picking my card! With all the great stampers on here, it's an honor to me! Made my day!

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is preparation for a future that only He can see--Corrie ten Boom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 04:30 AM   #36  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here's my list of favorites...

Vintage Love by elmo98ca :
Vintage Love by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paint Chips Neutrals by frenziedstamper :
Paint Chips Neutrals by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT292 Moonlight in Leesville by susie australia :
Travel the Galaxy in a Book! by Amaranthine :
Travel the Galaxy in a Book! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triangles and Hexagons...Oh My! by shoogendoorn :
Triangles and Hexagons...Oh My! by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14L seasons by lazylizard :
VSNMAR14L seasons by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14G dance by tessaduck :
VSNMAR14G dance by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Call to Me Jerimiah 33:3 by janaria :
Call to Me Jerimiah 33:3 by janaria - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 04:43 AM   #37  
Mad Swapper

Angie, thank you so much for the mention. You made my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:05 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

What a fun and fabulous way to start out the week!! Thank you so much for including cards from my gallery in your favorites this week Brenda and Angie!

Here are the cards in my favorites folder which were created this week:

CAS Birthday with Greenery by CAKathy

Aged to Perfection by mamasix

June Peace and Joy by Arizona Maine

Arched Bird Scene by dini

Shadows by stiz2003
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:13 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

What a lovely surprise to wake up to this sunny morning! Thank you very much Jennifer (Mother'sDaughter) for mentioning my Asian inspired card in your favourites for the week! Robin (Stamperrobin) gets my sincere thanks for letting me know about it. Thank you both so much!

Here are a couple of my favourites from last week:

CC468 Giant gerraniums by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:23 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 744 Likes on 355 Posts

Brenda, thanks so much (and to Angie for the notification) for adding my Egg Tree to your favorites. It's been a hard week...Mom was in the hospital for three days - heart-, so this was a lovely thing to wake up to!! You are wonderful to put a smile on my face!!!

Reply With Quote Likes