Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-01-2014, 05:52 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending March 2, 2014!

Good evening fellow stampers! I hope that all of you have had a great week.. It has been really busy for me at work and although I haven't had a lot of time in the gallery, I have found several beauties that I wanted to share with all of you.

You know that I have such a great time each week with the notifications, seeing all that I have missed, and hopefully helping with the smiles. I know that my team mates feel the same way. Please give a big shoutout to those that will be delivering the smiles this week, Linda (Holstein), Mary (Jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreedawn), Angie (Ohmypaper!), and our great leader - Brenda (Tessaduck) and of course me (vdm).

The following is a list of my discoveries this week;
Beeutiful lattice gift by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014K,MMTPT291 - A little China Town to the Tea Party by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430 Rustic Flowers by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love & Sympathy by Sherrie-crafts4FUN - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430, LOVEFEST2014G, Faux Barnboard by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dw Sympathy Block by deb_loves_stamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Gold by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses and Hugs! by stampcatwg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vase With Cherry Blossoms by dcmauch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Hello by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QUEEN KATHY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

See Ya Later Alligator for Cohen! by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC477, Stylish by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467_Blushingl Birthday by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467, Butterfly by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS261, LOVEFEST2014J, Elegant Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flip and Tuck Card by figaro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS368 - Woodland Poppies by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014F Pink and Red Flowers by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS368 Dawn's Reign by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS368 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Starry Night - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Amazing by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS368 Girly, You Rock! by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week,23 February, 2014, through 2 March, 2014.
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 03-01-2014 at 05:55 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post If you are new to the thread... Please read

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Thanks for getting us started Vicki!
Here are some I found this past week enjoy!

a happy serendipity...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Tag by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faux Butterfly Lace Tutorial by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS261, LOVEFEST2014J, Elegant Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS261 Butterfly Dreams by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Blossom by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shamrock Card with Video by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT468 Anniversary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Flower Pot by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

100 x 100 2014 by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX57 Shades of Gray Rolled Vases by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Sunrise by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430, LOVEFEST2014G, Faux Barnboard by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gilded Dandelions by shazsilverwolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 2/3/14

Thought I would get in early today with my favourites - SO many beautiful cards this week! Here is my list -

IC429 White Picket Fence by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
TLC470 Emerging Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
FS368 Dawn's Reign by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CAS261 ~ Take Heart by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
TLC470 Hello by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
CAS261, LOVEFEST2014J, Elegant Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Decorative Panel and Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
CC467 Color Washed by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
CC467, Butterfly by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
Blue Iris by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers
Christening by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cathy Mc
QUEEN KATHY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
F4A MIX KINTSUKUROI by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Calm at the Sea by Brunie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Brunie
WT468 Friend 2 Friend by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
QFTD205 F4A210 Gaga Feather by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
IC430 Peonies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
ooops! by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
Sequin Today & Always by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
NY Style by philsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers philsmom
MMTPT291, New York Tickle by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose

A huge thank you to the Notifications Team who each, and every week, volunteer so much of their time and energy - it is much appreciated

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for getting the ball rolling tonight or should I say snowball....another long week of winter. Here are some cards I favored over the week.

Blue and White Ornament by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Layers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC467 Color Washed by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC467, Pool Bay Flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Creations Blossom by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC467 Miss You Fish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Burnt Edge Blessing by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]CC467_Blushingl Birthday by sixclarks [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC477/Blue Sympathy by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
such truth...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mom! Where's My Bunny Plane? by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragonfly Happiness by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=]SC477 He is Mine Forever by scrappigramma2 [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Never Forget by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2014J CAS261 Elegant Christmas by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ten years of enjoyment by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC470 F4A210 QFTD205 Utopia by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy, With Love Inside by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
He made all things beautiful by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC430, Aqua print by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC477Rainbow leaves by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me all the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Arrow VSN next weekend!!!

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week, including LOTS of LoveFest beauties:

Latticework Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SITTIN' ON THE DOCK by jennygropp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD- HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2014K cheap wine! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
such truth...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST2014B - Happy Lovey Dovey Spring by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT468 Hooray for Today by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT468, Simple birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Need a Crown by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's a Good Day by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC467 River Runs Thru It by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
THANKS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Truth is in Trying by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC430 Rainbow Umbrella by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Splatter kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check it out: Next Friday and Saturday, the March Weather or Not Virtual Stamp Night challenges go live. LOTS of opportunities for favorite-able cards! Come play!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hiya!!!

All of a sudden, I feel like my day has caught up to me and run me over so this is PART 1 of my Faves and tomorrow I will post PART 2!

Thanks Vicki for starting us up tonight! It's a pleasure working with all of you and so much fun to notify all the uber talented SCS artists!

BarbieP - MMTPT291 NYC Ballet by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Benzi - Missing You by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - purple squirrel by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBgreendawn - Sending Joy! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jeanie Witme r - Valentine Fishes by Jeanie Witmer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
k dunbrook - CAS261, LOVEFEST2014J, Elegant Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - TLC470, CC467 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
nosmallwonder - Jessie by nosmallwonder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pam MacKay - Love Notes by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
philsmom - NY Style by philsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Precious Kitty - MMTPT291: New York by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 - Flowers in Vase by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin - F4A MIX KINTSUKUROI by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tessaduck - WT468 bunco by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First time uploads:

busylizzie - Bicycle Birthday Ride by busylizzie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

COMtnMist - Count the Flowers by COMtnMist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlracerphoto - Celebrate Your Day! by girlracerphoto - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miss NiceRoad - Pearly challenge card with a vintage look by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #8  

A fun week in the gallery, particularly with all the wonderful challenges this week!

jasonw1 BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy a happy serendipity...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

marney Brayer Scene by marney - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll THompson Pot of Spring Flowers by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv Flower Squares by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC467 Evening Shades by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC467 Color Washed by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC467, Butterfly by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barbie P MMTPT291 NYC Ballet by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Michelerey Peaceful Petals Pink Magic Washi Tape by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Honoring Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy such truth...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein SC477, Happy 90th! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies ADVENTURE (layout), MFT Creative Challenge by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle sisters by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour QFTD205 F4A210 Gaga Feather by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Hour Glass Kintsukuroi by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC430 Peonies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook IC430, LOVEFEST2014G, Faux Barnboard by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missro IC430 Rustic Flowers by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC430 Blue Willow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #9  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Brenda for mentioning my River Runs Thru It card. Does it remind you of our gorgeous rivers, mts and trees in Oregon ? Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

Thank you, Vicki, for the shoutout. Two of my Favs:
SC477 Beautiful Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Linda, for favouriting my card, "Utopia" this week - I had SO much fun with that technique and I am glad you liked it!! Thanks, too, Brenda, for notifying me so quickly!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Time is truly flying by....Another amazing week in the gallery! Here are my favorites this week:

FS368 Thanks by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Understanding by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stencil Technique: Faux Cross-Stiitch by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wee Love Rabbits by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bless You & the MFT WSC by basilefamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Decorative Panel and Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pansies by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467, Blue Smile by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467 Color Washed by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467 Evening Shades by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD204, Butterfly Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quatrefancy Box Pool Party by fauxme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honoring Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC477 - Friends by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tickling Lady Liberty in NYC by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT291 CC467 I Thought Of Broadway by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC477 ~ Mum by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace Dove by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC477 Lilac by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC477 Beautiful Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pomegranate 2 by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrey by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Girl by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hour Glass Kintsukuroi by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A210 & CC467 Blue Rose by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT468 March 10 Birthday by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppin Pink by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silky and Fabulous by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One-Layer Simplicity Peony by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014F, QFTD205 - Just Because You're You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Open Framed Quatrefoil by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014G Thanks! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430, LOVEFEST2014E, Down By the Garden Gate by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC430 Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AOCC14 Blue Jeans Kid by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card & Calendar by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I can't end the week with out giving a shout out to the wonderful team of notifiers that spend thier valuable time each week bringing joy to the people in this thread. Huge hugs to each of you!

Have a wonderful day!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #13  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow, thank you so much, Vicki for the honour and the mention!
Smiles,
Lesley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-01-2014, 11:15 PM   #14  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh thank you so much Tessaduck-Brenda, for listing my His Eye is on the Sparrow card in your favorites. It means so much to me as it was my mom's favorite song.
Thank you very much Sue28 for mentioning 2, Queen Kathy and the Mix card!! Wow! Thanks my friend!
Also, thank you to Vdm-Vicki for liking my card Queen Kathy I really appreciate you and all the work you put in EVERY week!!
Thank you my friend, Ohmypaper!-Angie for liking my Mix card!! so appreciated!
You all made my night!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 12:21 AM   #15  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Sorry but there may be beauties I have missed this week as I didn't get time to check all the days.
Here are ones I have spotted
Hello, My Friend! by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Classycards
LOVEFEST2014H cream in my coffee by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
The Shepherd by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DJRants
Tissue Butterfly by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DJRants
Faithful in Small Things by Leenda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Leenda
Make a Wish! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sherrird
Tulips in Spring kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kthaman
Greenhouse Society poppies 1 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
Stars & Stripes, Zebra Fashion by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Forest Ranger
You're Amazing! by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BC Sherrie
ODBD- HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Flowers in Vase by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Rox71
Heartfelt Creations Blossom by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lorettal
rising banners by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers janeenk
January Prima Doll by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mjs1033 � this one and her other tags which are great
TWO BUNNIES by jennygropp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jennygropp
Floating Chicken by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bizzy32765
LOVEFEST2014F Blessing by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
Christmas Bird by kardulove - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kardulove
Lunette and Oriel Butterflies card by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampit74
Penny by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper
Mice Surprise by Feline Creative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Feline Creative
IC430 Explosion Poinsettia_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clownmom
LOVEFEST2014K Praying You Through It! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
Bee Balm and Hummingbird Bookmark by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers AudreyAnn
Mixed Tags by shazsilverwolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shazsilverwolf

Thanks to the folks that spread the news
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #16  

Sue, you are such a darling! Thanks for loving my sequin Today & Always
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #17  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,050 Likes on 810 Posts

Been a crazy two days since Friday so I'm snatching some quiet time to link mine - and to say a big thanks to Stacy and Sue (and Linda/Holstein) for making Sunday morning a brighter day.

Little scene card by Daizy-Mae

dw Sympathy Wetlands by deb_loves_stamping

Happy Birthday by jeanmanis

Cherry Blossom Birthday by MattsGirl

Fish Bowl by pandacream

I love you by Peppermintpatty's

And I'd like to say a big thank-you to all who tried my Monday TLC and made such fabulous cards, you really wowed me.
Here's one from Sue : TLC470 F4A210 QFTD205 Utopia by sue28 and I know that there are more featuring in the Favourites this week .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Beautiful cards in the gallery this week......

sistersandie.... CAS261 ~ Take Heart by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... CAS Layers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YoursTruly... Patterned Monogram by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

walchow... Heartfelt Greetings for MFT's LOVEFEST2014 challenge by walchow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LMcAree... LOVEFEST2014K by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... CAS261, LOVEFEST2014J, Elegant Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mraburn... Banner Framelits & Fresh Prints! SUO by mraburn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CC467 Evening Shades by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... QFTD204, Butterfly Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mjs1033... LOVEFEST2014A by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MrsOke... Here for You by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shell9999... You are a Special Blessing in My Life by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom... Coffee Thank You bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bar... Hello Dear Friend - MFT February DT Creative Challenge by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

housebuiltofcards... Ink Splat Birthday by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... CC467, Pool Bay Flowers by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lorettal... Heartfelt Creations Blossom by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Carol Payne... See Ya Later Alligator for Cohen! by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Ward... Peek-a-boo by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite... love this
SC477, Happy 90th! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22... WT468 Anniversary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... TLC470 F4A210 QFTD205 Utopia by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... F4A MIX KINTSUKUROI by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue... WT468 - Red Letter Day by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hlw966... LOVEFEST2014K Lovely Layers by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... F4A210 CTD281 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... SC477 Beautiful Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... Never Forget by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cathy Mc... Christening by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:03 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 97 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks so much Peggy [jasonw1] for adding me to your favourites for the week. Thanks also to Mary T to letting me know.

A few of my favourites this week are:

A Grand Piano Card by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCREW0314DF DSP Focus by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FMS 122 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pleasant Get Well by niece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:14 AM   #20  

Nancy, what a lovely surprise! Thank you for mentioning my sisters card in your favourites Have a great Sunday everyone!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:34 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Sue28, thank you so much for mentioning two of my cards....you are most generous. A wonderful treat for a snowy Sunday morning....getting tired of more snow. : ) I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Mary, for your vigilant notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:36 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy and Mary, thank you both for selecting my CC card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Mary, thanks for the notifications,. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:39 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, thank you for mentioning 3 of my cards as some of your favorites. You know how to make a gal feel like a million on a snowy Sunday morning! Thanks, Mary, for the "heads up". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 02:50 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

What a happy Sunday night here - thank you Mary & Sabrina for favouring my card, "Utopia" and thank you, Peggy, for favouring my card, "I Thought Of Broadway" - big smile on my face!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 03:00 AM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou so much to Sabrina for liking my 'Little scene' card and to Mary for letting me know too....so kind of you both
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:00 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

I did not spend a lot of time in the galleries this week, but here are my five favorites! Beautiful cards ladies!

sartaincreative Proud of the USA

jasonw1 BDay for Shawn

Cook22 Anniversary

Holstein Simple Birthday

frenziedstamper Sequin Today & Always

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:05 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, thanks so much for picking my Flower squares and thanks to Brenda for letting me know!. This was a wonderful Birthday present!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:09 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

A Big thank you to Linda (Holstein) for favoriting my Dragonfly card this week! What a great way to start the new week! Thank you, Brenda, for letting me know! ~Hugs

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:16 AM   #29  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks so much to Janine (Jay_Bee) for favoriting my Explosion Poinsettia card, and thanks to to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:16 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Peggy thanks so much for mentioning my Birthday Calendar card as a favourite this snowy morning! Really makes my day! ...and Mary thank you so much for letting me (and many others) know their cards have been favourited! It's greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:18 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Thank you Stacy for mentioning heart burlap card in the Favorites this week! You've made MY week to be in such great company of card splendor! I'm humbled and grateful - thank you so much! ♥

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:44 AM   #32  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Angie, so much for loving and mentioning my "Missing You" card this week. It sure brightens my day. I had such a scare with my computer not wanting to work this morning. Ugh! Thank you, Linda, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Here are some of my faves. I picked ones they could use some more love in the way of comments.

jennygropp

mjs1033

lorettal

krismac

mrupple

stampingout

YoursTruly

Tammie E

Debby4000

catrules

mom2n2

**Inge** #1

**Inge** #2

pdncurrier

Twinshappy

One Happy Stamper

scrappigramma2

Feline Creative

kardulove

smitel
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you jay Bee. I feel honored, indeed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:51 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you very much for mentioning my Open Framed Quatrefoil card this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:55 AM   #36  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much to Vicki, Stacy, Sue, Brenda, Angie, Peggy and Mary T. for including my card in such a talented group of stampers. I am so thrilled and thanks for making my day special!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 04:59 AM   #37  

More thanks to Vicki, Stacy and Nancy, for including my Faux Barnboard card here...wow...thanks.
Special thanks to Stacy as well, for letting me know....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 05:00 AM   #38  

More thanks to Peggy, for including my Garden Gate and my One Layer card here....and to Stacy for letting me know.
wow!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 05:17 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

I opened my computer to shocking news. My card celebrating ten years on SCS has been selected as a favorite! Thank you, thank you, Linda (Holstein) for the selection and the notice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2014, 05:17 AM   #40  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

BIG thanks to Vicki for listing my Wedding Gold card as one of your favorites this week. What an honor to have caught your attention and to be recognized. I feel so blessed!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes