View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
tygerpaws11
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thumbs up W468 - Remember Your Anniversary

Happy 9th Anniversary, Ways to Use It!!!

Today marks the 9th anniversary of the Ways to Use challenge! Can you believe it?!?!?!?! To celebrate, we are throwing a party, of course!
Before I get caught up in the celebration, let me not forget to give you the challenge for this celebration... I am challenging you to remember this anniversary by using something from a calendar - numbers, months, a date, a grid, an actual calendar... if you can find it on a calendar, it's fair game!
Don't forget to use WT468 in the keyword of your post, so that we can all see it in our fabulous Anniversary Gallery !
Ok, now it's time to party, and we have some special guests celebrating with us today... ready???
Here we go....
Our first partier is Sabrina (Cook22) with her FABULOUS Anniversary card with the date marked on the calendar, too! This is for her anniversary in June - wow! eager beaver!

Next up, we have the fabulous Lydia (understandblue) with more CAS perfection:

Now, you definitely don't want to miss this YUMMY creation by SCS' own resident arteeest, Dina (dini):

And here is another page from my Cider Journal where I will be recording and rating the ciders that my husband makes for me:

We are so excited that Toni (ravengirl) was able to join the party too! Her card is a near tear-jerker:

Hopefully, you will come party with WTUI, as it turns 9 today!
Attached Thumbnails
img_8260.jpg   wt468c22.jpg   wtui-2-understandblue-004-copy.jpg   wt468calendar.jpg   wt468insidefolder.jpg  

wtuimfpoverduets.jpg  

Last edited by tygerpaws11; 03-13-2014 at 02:51 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!