Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-22-2014, 06:43 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending February 23, 2014

Hi Everyone! Linda here starting the favorites thread tonight.

Our team would like to congratulate Angie ( ohmypaper) for being chosen Queen for the Day this week!
I'm sure many of us have been watching the Olympics. Amazing stories and dedication from all the athletes, their families and coaches.
Let's give out some medals to the stampers who's cards we favored this week! Our behind the scene workers are Vicki(vdm),Mary(jandjccc), Stacy(JBgreendawn), Angie the queen(ohmy paper!),Brenda(tessaduck) and myself.

Here are the cards I favored this week:
Basket of flowers by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS260 You're The Best by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC466, Easter Beauty by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
STRAWBERRY PEACE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Creative Fold by Bauwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC466~Thinking of You by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
An old camera easel card by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This would win a gold!
Dreams take Flight by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Still by d ini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floral Multi Challenge by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX56...what scared the birds? by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC429 Robin in Spring by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC429 Springtime Friends by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is another gold medal winner!
Rabbit Diorama Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Yes, another gold medal would be awarded for this creation.
LOVEFEST2014I Sweet Baby by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed many more.....too busy watching those Olympics! Show us the ones you favored!
What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week,16 February, 2014, through 23February, 2014.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #2  

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts
Default If you are new to the Favorites thread...please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You?
Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites?
Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 06:53 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good evening to all of you....

Here are some beauties that I came across this week;

CAS Bird and Branch by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Connect by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old & New Birthday Card by Kathlene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD204 Bamboo by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD204, CT0214, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Hearts by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT467 Doodled Stars by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreamy Dandelions by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Tree - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coloring White Flowers by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC466 ~ Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Always Blooming by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC466, Easter Beauty by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC PINENEEDLE FRAME by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I may be back later.... Let me see what I missed....

Also Congratulations to Queen Angie!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi! I hope everyone had a great week! We took off and went to Pigeon Forge, TN for the week. A wonderful vacation and very much needed since my husband didn't have any time off during the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays other than his regular "weekends".

I want to say a HEARTFELT thanks for all the sweet comments on cards and PM's, CASEings and/or comments on the QFTD thread! What a huge surprise to come home from our trip and see an email in my box letting me know of this fun honor! The CASEd cards have such wonderful sentiments and your comments are so moving, I took each one to heart!

vdutchr - CT0214 & DNSP0214 - IBS by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - CC466 fly by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sung1203 - Play-Doh Cupcake Favor by sung1203 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - WT467 & CCC14 Season Bright by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine - Sew mice by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 - ODBDSLC191 " An English Spring Wall " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Cheery Spring Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - LOVEFEST2014I Sweet Baby by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ltecler - LOVEFEST2014E-Congratulations by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom - LOVEFEST2014A Little One! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E - SNEAK PEEK - BEST FRIENDS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - Happily Ever After by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl - Sanded Scor-Pal Thoughts by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - CCC14 Maddie's Tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Incredible stamping by a 6 year old!:

stiz2003 - TLC469 - 6 year old stamper by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 02-22-2014 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #7  

I found so many this week. The gallery was fabulous! Sorry for creating so much work for the notifiers but I just couldn't choose one of these over any other.

Magouille Bird Talk by Penny Black by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia LOVEFEST2014C - Imagine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC428 - Technique Tutorial by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ Masculine Card using Stencil technique collage background with stamps by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great Technique!

Julie Gearinger LOVEFEST2014C Kitty Doodle by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Amazing drawing!

catrules Gorgeous Grunge by catrules - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein LOVEFEST2014C, TLC469, Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC466 Easter Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen B Barber STRAWBERRY PEACE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT290 - Rita LeClaire Chocolatier by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter MMTPT290 Chocolate Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk Wedding Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie For Rita: Great American Crafter by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

identicaltriplets One of a Kind {Blue Fern Studios} by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Graphic Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Anniversary Hearts by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay WT467 Stitched Stars by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle hello by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille Adorable by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine LOVEFEST2014F Sending Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine WT467 & CCC14 Season Bright by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay MIX56 Gold Mist by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini MIX56 - More to Life by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amaranthine Heron Habitat by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Candles and Holly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour Easter Blessings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC429 Robin in Spring by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn LOVEFEST2014I Sweet Baby by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 07:54 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awwww.... thanks Brenda (tessaduck) for including my "Spread Your Wings" card in your favs this week! You made my night! Mwah!!!!

Off to add my list for this week....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Heart

Some of my found favs this week....

The Monocle Club by Amaranthine

Strawberry Peace by Karen B Barber

Thank You by deconstructingjen

Raising You Up in Prayer by glowbug

Journey into the Unknown by Cook22

Moments by janeelizabeth

Poppies by StampingQueenJAR
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 08:32 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you Linda for sending me the notification that Vicki mentioned my Connect card as a favorite! Thank you Vicki!!!!!!

Some of my favorites over the week are....

T. Joy - Hello Sunshine

Cheiron - Big Love You

Djlab - Peaceful Petals

Daizy-Mae - Little Boy Card

Monia - Frame with Flowers

Marmie43gs - Petite Petals Bouquet

329shana - Gorgeous Grunge Edition 4

MelissaBanbury - Barrel of Tulips

jkrog - Shadow Box Card

Dani D - Dream
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Thank you, Angie (Ohmypaper)

Thank you so much Angie for listing, Happily Ever After, as one of your favorites this week. I'm humbled and honored to be listed. We are still in North Carolina celebrating the 50th wedding anniversary of friends. We have laughed the laughter that does a heart good like a medicine. We have reminisced, hugged tight those we love and hold so dear, and know how blessed we are to be together on this very special occasion.

We leave tomorrow and once I'm home I will list my favorites. What a week it's been. The LoveFest Challenge has been loads of fun and the cards - Fabulous! Thank you again, Angie for listing my card. Glad you had a time of refreshment and are home safe and sound.

And thank you Stacy for the notification tonight. I appreciate your time and volunteer service.
Hugs
My Blog

Last edited by PaperPunchScissors; 02-22-2014 at 09:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Not much time in the gallery this week, so I did a little catch up tonight. I will be gone most of the day tomorrow so I wanted to get this done tonight. Trying to get to bed before midnight as I have an early rising.

Here are my favorites for this week!

MIX55 FS367 A White Tree For Lois by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS260 TLC469 FS367 Thank You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC469 - 6 year old stamper by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Two Challenges by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC469 Just Because by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC466 Easter Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT290 Chocolate Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delightfully Delicate Faux Pin Cushion by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC476 - Butterfly Baby by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No Limits by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS2014springDT3 Torn Tulip by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014F Sending Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A209 ~ Birthday Wish by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candles and Holly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pastel Anniversary by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC429, Layered Background Sympathy by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old & New Birthday Card by Kathlene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014I Sweet Baby by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special kudo's for the lovely ladies of the team of notifiers.Knowing how precious time can be, we appreciate that you spend some of that precious time bringing wonderul joy to the creators that appear in this thread as favorites. Special hugs to you all for all the time spent here.

Have a wonderful, JOY FILLED week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #13  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

I always look out for the unloved beautiful creations but I have never prepared a list of cards for here before and I have no fancy editing. There are one or two more popular entries too.
Congratulations to my friend Angie for being chosen Queen - I have not included a separate card as her gallery is great.

Tangled in love by Shailiekat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shailiekat
With all my heart by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers YoursTruly
SC476 by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mr33634
thank you by jmcsymach - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jmcsymach
La Patisserie (The Bakery) by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lisa Ku
Keep me in your heart... by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers redlynny
Leapin Leprechaun! by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Ruby-dooby-doo
Floret birthday by Lynnwoll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lynnwoll
Retro Fresh Hand Bag Gift Card Holder by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BronJ
QFTD204, CT0214, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokirose
Happy Valentine's Day by LysaQ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LysaQ
Baby Boy Bib n Shorts by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Gem35
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #14  

Oh Nancy thank you for including my 'hello' card! Wow, such an honour Have a great weekend everyone!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 02:08 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, Linda and Angie, thank you to each of you for mentioning my cards in this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.....!

Mary, thank you for taking your time to notify me. I appreciate your dedication to our community.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 03:45 AM   #16  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thank you, Janelle, for mentioning my Hello Sunshine card! You made my morning! And thank you Mary for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 03:53 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Janelle for mentioning my little boy card,..... so kind.....and thanks too for Linda for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:02 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks you so much, Nancy, for listing two of my cards among your favorites. I haven't done much card-making these past couple weeks, so it is all the more gratifying to know someone likes what I made! : ) I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Linda, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:04 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Peggy, for including my card on your list of favorites. It means a great deal to me and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:10 AM   #20  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiz2003View Post
I found so many this week. The gallery was fabulous! Sorry for creating so much work for the notifiers but I just couldn't choose one of these over any other.

identicaltriplets One of a Kind {Blue Fern Studios} by identicaltriplets - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wow, thank you SO much for mentioning my page. His seizures grieve us and make it hard everyday but you have made my day. Thank you and blessings!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Angie thanks for the shout out and Brenda for letting me know! Made my day~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:46 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Three cards made it into "My Favorites" this week. It was a week that I didn't spend much time in the SCS galleries, but these cards stood out for me.

Amaranthine Heron Habitat

Stiz2003 Dreams take Flight

mother's daughter MMTPT290 Chocolate Dreams
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 04:59 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Dizzymommie for listing my work :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:02 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts

Here are my favs for the week:

The Monocle Club by Amaranthine

Attitude by Rachelrose

Salvation Out of the Mist by mamaxsix

MIX56...what scared the birds? by MariLynn

edited description the clocks' ticking'...O4J by One4Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:04 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Thumbs up

A big thanks to Linda for honoring my Springtime Friends canvas as a fav. Your comment about winning a gold medal really tickled me! I'm thrilled to be a medal winner in the Holstein Olympics. ;)
Thanks to Stacy for the heads up. You guys are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:33 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so very much for choosing me as one of the favorites!!
You made my day!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:39 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

What a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) and Peggy (jasonw1) for favouring two of my cards this week. I was a great surprise on a very cold and crispy morning. Thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for giving the 'heads up'. Your tireless work is really appreciated.
Here is my favourites list this week ~

Pink Cherry Blossoms by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014C, TLC469, Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring is in the Air by KimberlyG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Explosion of Flowers Pop Up Box Card by Kerikaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughtful Sentiment 6 by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC191 " An English Spring Wall " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Hearts by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:44 AM   #28  

What a fun morning to find my cards and Ryan's card in favorites! Thanks SO much, Angie, Linda, Brenda, Sallie and Peggy! The support from the talented SCS community is so appreciated! Thank you too, Angie for all the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:51 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Here is what I have added to my Favorites list this past week.

bfinlay LOVEFEST2014C Watercolor Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
FS368 Yellow and Gray by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin IC PINENEEDLE FRAME by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
MMTPT SC ANGEL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC428 - Technique Tutorial by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein LOVEFEST2014C, TLC469, Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
CC466, Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy TLC469 Just Because by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC466 Easter Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule ~ An Open Heart ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 Triple Tulips by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC466 Daisy Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

missro MMTPT290 Chocolate Candy Bouquet by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8 MMTPT290 Chocolate Cupcakes by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mcschmidty Pretty in Pink by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Anniversary Hearts by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook IC429,Got Milk? by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are a lot of beauties in the gallery that I have missed, looking forward to seeing what others share!

Have a wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 05:51 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks so much, "Oh My Paper", for selecting my card and starting my day out sweetly! And thank you, Vicki, for taking the time to let me know.
Have a great Sunday!

Here's a fav of mine:
Dragonflies by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:13 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

It's a foggy start to this day, but there's sunshine in my heart, all thanks to the following wonderful ladies!

Nancy, (stiz2003), Peggy, (jasonw1) and Sallie, (hobbydujour)! Ladies, you fill my heart with joy and sunshine, what an honor, that I am truly grateful for. Thank you!

A big Thank you goes out to Stacy and the Wonderful Team of Favorites Ladies!

Have a blessed and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:27 AM   #32  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

Thank you, Ally - Linus was the card I had most fun making this week .
Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know.

Just a couple from me - not a lot of gallery or crafting time this week, so I'm still trying to get up to speed on the LoveFest challenges.

pandacream ~ Sketched Watercolor

pinkberry ~ WT467~Vintage Stars
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:29 AM   #33  
August 2013 Swapper of the Month

Nancy, Ally, Sallie & Polly - a sincere THANK YOU, from the bottom to the top of my heart, for mentioning my cards.

So many wonderful creations in the gallery. Some gems that brought me to my knees:

superjen --- LOVEFEST2014G Scored Hello by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 --- IC429 Springtime Friends by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 --- Dreams take Flight by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

marney --- Block fold (inside) by marney - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru --- Spread Your Wings by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn --- wedding cone by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour --- *CC466 Easter Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WOWerful projects!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:30 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, thank you SO much for adding my card to your favorites list. I am honored and grateful. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Mary Ann, for including my card on your list. You know how I admire your body of work....so this is a thrill for me! : ) I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:39 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

AWWWWW Ally thank you sooooo much for mentioning my moments card, it really means a lot, and thanks to mary for the shout
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #37  

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks so very much Jennifer, for including my card in this wonderful list of favs.
Thanks to Mary T. for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 07:10 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of my favorites......

Awesome!
dizzymommie... Connect by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darn cute!
beesmom... LOVEFEST2014A Little One! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512... ODBDSLC191 " An English Spring Wall " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So cute
karrenj... Stacked Birthday by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mcschmidty... Celtic Offset Die by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Renlymat... It's your birthday...grin & bear it by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Botanical by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AWESOME!
rebeccadeeprose... Bendi Butterflies by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kyann22... Kind Flower by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies... happy Spring by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr... Love You Much - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... IC429, Wee Folks_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle... happy birthday balloons by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

arat... My Favorite Things Stamps - LOVEFEST2014H by arat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jacquie... CAS candles birthday card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa Martz... CCMC291 Blessed Easter by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dcmauch... Easter Tulips Flip Flop Window Card by dcmauch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom... A Whole Lotta' Happy! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nmnastali... You Blow Me Away by nmnastali - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecraftysister... Fun in the Sun! by thecraftysister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back with more in just a few.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 07:11 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Thank you Mary Ann for recognizing my Springtime Friends canvas. I really enjoyed making that..it was a labor of love. I am such a big fan of yours so I'm truly honored.

And once again there's Stacy with a timely notification..thank you so much
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2014, 07:31 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are the rest of my favorites....

djlab... Petal Parade and Sweet Sorbet with Deb Valder by djlab - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E... SNEAK PEEK - BEST FRIENDS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Dreams take Flight by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Anniversary Hearts by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

anitak160... The circle of love by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... SC476 Elegant Blossoms by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... SC476 Cherry Blossom Time by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC466 Daisy Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redlynny... Happy Birthday! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You! by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... CC466 fly by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom... CC466 For Colin by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CC466, Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... MMTPT290 Chocolate Dreams by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... CC466 ~ Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... CC466 Birthdays are Like Quilts... by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... You Make Life Fabulous - TLC469 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo... CC466, Springtime hello by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes