Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending February 16, 2014

Oh, wow, there�s SO much happening on scs lately! New Dirty Girls, LoveFest, mini vsn and virtual scrapbooking night... Not to mention the daily challenges and awesome inspiration from other paper crafters.

First, many congratulations to our Robin, who joined the dirt pile this week! Most deserving, for her fabulous creations, kind comments and sweet spirit. I�ve found many a favorite for my file in her gallery.

Thanks to our member companies and scs crew, we�re offered eleven LoveFest challenges. They started last Friday. Check �em out!

I had great fun hosting the first mini vsn challenge this month: Weather word play. I saw plenty of quick, clever creations. Several showed up in my list last week, and a few more today. Head�s up! The main vsn is fast approaching, with lots of fun weather related challenges. Will I see your cards/projects in the Weather or Not galleries? Hope so!

Here�s a few of my favorites for this past week:

tender/fun remembrance: party on...Charlotte Jo...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOVEFEST 2014B Spring Garden by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
very vsn punny: Thank You Snow Much-laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
weather word play: VSNMAR14MINI1 - May Flowers by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Critter Christmas by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentine Teddy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Mist by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Filligree Delight by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and a lot of us can identify with this pair:
LOVEFEST2014B Is It Spring Yet? by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird-day Word Play! by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and joining us this week are Robin (Stamperrobin) and Sabrina (Cook22).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 9 February, 2014, through 16 February, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good evening to all.... What a great week in the galleries, but no matter how much time you have to gaze - it is never enough.... and I know that I have missed alot...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBIN ;) ;) ;) ;)

However, here is what I have found this week;

In my Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC428 - ...button pillow... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Love IC428, LOVEFEST2014B by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Watercolor Birthday - DIM by jdmeeks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD202 Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Thank You by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Wonderful by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thousand reasons to love you by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Congratulations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS2014springDT2 There's a hole... by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC465 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Monday Christmas Cardinal by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Valentine by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Valentine by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS259 Springy Stair Step by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daffodil Orchids by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS259 I HEART You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Soup (lt) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS KATHLEEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS366 Love Always by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Paprika by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Little Valentine by tailbacku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smooth Seas by AllieGower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Agnes by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Thanks - SSSC #206 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS366, IC247, Celebrate Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to seeing what I missed.....
QFTD81.... FS295

Last edited by vdm; 02-15-2014 at 06:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I am so thankful for all the notifiers and a special THANK YOU to the subs this weekend as I realized I needed to clean and pack instead of spending fun time on the computer. My husband thanks you too...he really wants me to be READY to leave!

Congratulations to Robin (Stamperrobin) one of our notifiers this weekend, and newest Dirty Girl!!!! I am so excited for you Robin!!! You inspire me with your sweet spirit and colorful creations!

Congratulations goes out to Allison Cope (thecircleguru) and Jane France (janeelizabeth) as well for joining the Dirty Dozen!!

Before I finish my "to do" list I thought I would share these finds this week:

JBgreendawn - FS366 Peaches for Kathy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not only do I love all things CATS but Lydia's Tip alone Needs the FAVE!
UnderstandBlue - LASER CATS! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Outstanding Interpretation of a Photo!
cathymac - DINSP0214 New Beginnings by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac - The Greatest Pleasure... TLC468 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts - Love can be blue� by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper - Rockin' Cradle by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

t hecircleguru - You Just Plane Lift Me Up! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT466 vine heart by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - CT0214 SPRING BIRD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - CT0214 Wedding Congratulations by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

akeptlife - CT0214 Sunshine & Rainbows by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors - Amazing by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisaadd - DINSP0214 Teal Butterfly Birthday by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn in St. Louis - Hope is patience by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - **Janes Favorite** by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - You Float My Boat!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee - ** Lee's Fave CT0214 - Bunny Balloon ** by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - CT0214 Beaded Heart in honor of Grace by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac - CT0214 Easel Box Open by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tammie E - LOVEFEST2014B - EASTER BLESSINGS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell - CTS27 sketch challenge by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

Received 42 Likes on 21 Posts

White Water Lilies Card by GWTW Junkie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite for the week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #6  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default weekly favorites Feb 16

Ok, I'm going to do mine right now while I have some time!
CT0214 Raising you up in Prayer by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0214, DDSKETCH0214 - 50th Anniversary by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Sweetie Valentine by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOMENTS by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Live, Love, Laugh by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DINSP0214 Blue Butterfly by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0214 Wedding Congratulations by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crimson Gold 50th Anniversary by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 Red Perrots by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 Lotsa Red by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Ladybug by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466, Red, Red, Red by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 ~ Diamonds! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 Real Red Red Red by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 vine heart by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT289 - Prayers for Sharon by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Wedding Tilda Sings Happy Birthday Instead by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ddsketch0214 Majestic words by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Effortless Beauty Flower Card by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DINSP0214 New Beginnings by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honey Blossoms and Roses by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS366, Ic427 A Valentine 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
well, I didn't get to the gallery yesterday or today (except the Dirty Dozen gallery) so I may have more to list tomorrow after I get a chance to look!!!
Thank you everyone for your special, sweet wishes of congrats to me for being on the dirt pile! I really, really appreciate everyone of you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 08:11 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Vdm-Vicki for mentioning my FS Kathleen card in your favorite!!!
Thank you OhMyPaper- Angie for listing my Spring bird in your favorite!!!
You ladies are so sweet and I sooo appreciate your favor!!! Y'all made my day!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 08:11 PM   #8  

Congratulations to Robin, Allison and Jane France for joining the Dirty Girls! I'm thrilled for all of you!

Here are my favorites this week and as usual there are SO many.

kokirose FS366, CT0114, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AllieGower Smooth Seas by AllieGower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinscotsgirl TLC468 Thinking of You by stampinscotsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy CAS259 I HEART You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS259 Daisy Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rachelrose Love Is Beautiful by Rachelrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc Another Valentine by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac The Greatest Pleasure... TLC468 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT289 - Prayers for Sharon by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb CAS259 TLC468 Smashed Thanks by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE 2014 Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ Trio of love cards for The guys by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine SC475 Happy Graduation by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine SC475 Sage Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb CAS2014springDT2 Meadow by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vervegirl A Bit of You by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc WT466 Red, Red and more Red by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT466 CAS Just Red by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Penguin Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Filligree Delight by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

It has been a very hectic week so not as much time in the gallery! Here are a few I loved. Susie (as in australia) has been doing some outstanding things this week and I favored most of them!

Honey Blossoms and Roses by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twice the Thanks by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Valentine by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT289 - Prayers for Sharon by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Two hearts-One Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC475 Fanciful by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chantilly Wedding Day by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oops! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC475 - Christmas in Canada by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0214 BUTTERFLY DREAMS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**ROBIN'S FAVORITE** CT0214 FRIENDS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT RED RED RED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors of Spring on Vertigo Film by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A208 morning by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD203 Hello Queen Kathy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2014A - Gabby Bear by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC428 Coral Cover by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Fest Spring Flower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big warm hugs to the dedicated group of ladies who notify the talented people in this thread. We SOOOO appreciate the time you take each week to bring joy to each and every one with your notifcations.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 10:35 PM   #10  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so very much Brenda for listing my Golden Mist card among your favorites this week!! I am thrilled to be in such great company and thank you Stacy for taking the time to let me know! I appreciate your effort very much~ Just a few of this week's cards that I've enjoyed...
"Wood You Be Mine!" by TLady at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD203 ~ Sun Bleached by sistersandie at Splitcoaststampers
Watercoloured butterfly by Heather T at Splitcoaststampers
Sue's Red Polka Dot Flower Card by wren61 at Splitcoaststampers

((hugs)) Rebecca

Last edited by rebeccadeeprose; 02-15-2014 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: forgot to add cards that I enjoyed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 11:22 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts

Thank you Angie for fav'ing my rockin' cradle here in this forum! and thanks and congrats to Robin! (for letting me know and for being in the dirt pile! woot woot!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 11:28 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Oh Vicki (VDM), it put a big smile on my face to see you favouring my "There's a hole..." card this week! Thank you very much for all the work you do in notifying everyone too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2014, 11:58 PM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

A big thanks to Brenda for liking my quick Garden card yesterday, and Robin for letting me know - a great start to the day.

bfinlay ~ Under His Wings

frenziedstamper ~ Bird Watching

lori92760 ~ look who's turning 50

mamaxsix ~ Poppy Love

Margscardcrazy ~ Follow Your Heart

Stamperrobin ~ TPT MARVELOUS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 02:16 AM   #14  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you so much Angie, for listing my Hope is Patience card among all your favorites this week. It's thrilling when someone finds your work worthy of remembering, and you have really begun my Sunday with such a happy note! :p

And thank you Sabrina for giving me a heads up about this delightful surprise!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 03:34 AM   #15  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Vicki for mentioning my Baby Congratulations card this week! What a nice way to start my Sunday!

Thank you Stacy for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 03:47 AM   #16  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Congratulations to Robin for becoming a dirty girl!!!!!

Here are my favs this week.
~ I Will Love You Forever ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Cherry Blossom Day by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT289 Rejoice in Hope by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite this week!!!!
Love Bunny~KelliJo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Stamped Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC475 Sage Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Ladybug by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rosey Pink by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*** CT0214 Loll's Favorite *** by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hearts from the Birds by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 - ...shades of red... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pomegranate by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monochromatic Birthday (TSC0214) by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
16 and Fabulous by annheidel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration! Show me the many I know I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 03:59 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A BIG thanks to Stamperrobin, Robin, for mentioning my Lotsa Red card!! Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 04:13 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Awwwww thank you so much Angie for mentioning TWO of my cards!!! and for the lovely welcome you have given me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:08 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Oh, Angie (ohmypaper!), thank you so much for honoring my heart card this week! You are so sweet! And thanks, Robin, our newest DIRTY GIRL (woohoo and congratulations), for letting me know! You are all so amazing and precious to me! Have a wonderful day! Warm hugs to all!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts

Congratulations Robin! I didn't have a lot of time this week but I did fav these two cards:

CAS2014springDT2 Deepest Sympathy by Mrs Noofy

MIX55 F4A208 WT466 Little Red House by jodylb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:34 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

The sun hasn't shown itself yet, but it's shining anyhow, all with the help of a some special ladies here on Splitcoast!

Thank you so very much Robin for mentioning the QFTD card and the Honey Blossoms and Roses card in this forum! It's quite the honor coming from one of our newest Dirty Girls!

Thank you Peggy, I am thrilled that you chose to favor the Colors of Spring and Honey Blossoms and Roses cards! You have made playing with the Vertigo film even more joyful!

I just got a 3 pack of the taffeta film yesterday, so I hope I can incorporate it into the Teapot challenge somehow.

And to all the Wonderful Ladies of the Favorites Forum, especially Mary Thank you!!
Have a most wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 AM   #23  

Thank you, Angie (ohmypaper!), for listing my Easter Blessings project as one of your favorites for the week! Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. I had a lot of fun making it, and you both made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:37 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you sooooo much Robin for mentioning my Moments card, I am so thrilled to be on the team with you, and heartwarmed by your welcome. thank you too to linda for the shout
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 06:12 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow, thanks, Nancy (stiz2003) for choosing two of my cards as favorites this week! I'm more appreciative than you know!

And thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. I appreciate your hard work so much I'm going add to it (or someone's, anyway). Here's my list of favorites this week - not much time spent prowling the galleries this week...

F4A208 Hopping By... by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends Always by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pop Up Box for Valentine's Day by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under His Wings by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of a Kind Flake... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Love by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT466 Red- by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Greatest Pleasure... TLC468 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC468 Poppies by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 06:27 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for the honors!!!!! Much appreciated!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #27  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for adding my Monochromatic card to your favs!! What a nice way to start my day! Thanks to Robin for the alert too!!!

I only have one card in my favs this week:

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 06:53 AM   #28  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Jasonw1-Peggy for listing FOUR of my cards!!! That is a first!! Woohoo! CT0214Butterfly Dreams, Two Hearts-One Love, Robin's Favorite ct0214 Friends, wt red red red...OMGoodness, I'm on cloud 9.
Thank you also Cook22-Sabrina for favoring my tpt Marvelous. Doing the tpt cards always makes me feel so good inside and I'm so happy you liked it!
Thank you as well Mother's Daughter-Jennifer for liking my fs Kathleen! And thank you for your note...I haven't been on Notions yet but I will, for sure!
Thank you all for your lovely good wishes too!! So far I love being "Dirty"!! Hahaha!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 06:58 AM   #29  
Favorites Team Notifier

Well, while I was writing my thank you, Carroll Ann ~CA~ favored one of my cards, WT red red red...Thank you so much Carroll. I so appreciate you favoring my card! I'm up dancin!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:01 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

The sun is shining outside and inside on my computer too! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1), Vicki (vdm), Nancy (stiz2003), and Polly (Peeps321) for including my cards in your list of favourites for this week. I really appreciate that you took the time to brighten my day. Thank you also to Mary (jandjccc) for the heads-up). Here are some of my favourites this week. ~

FS366 Birthday Peony by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD202 Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red and Rhinestone and Lots of Heart! by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Valentine's Day- Six Punches and A Crisp Color Combo by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A207---Smitten by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week ladies
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulation to our own Favorites Thread Robin on becoming a dirty girl. ♥ ♥ ♥

My Favorites this week......

Magouille.... Agnes by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fantastic
hlw966...
Happy Paprika by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue... LASER CATS! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Outstanding!!!
vdm...
FS366, Ic427 A Valentine 4 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So cool!
mother's daughter...
Snakeskin, Chevrons, and Polka Dots by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colors of Spring on Vertigo Film by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GWTW Junkie... White Water Lilies Card by GWTW Junkie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... CAS259 I HEART You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS2014springDT2 Deepest Sympathy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So spring. ♥♥
Luv Flowers...
Daffodil Orchids by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinscotsgirl... TLC468 Thinking of You by stampinscotsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Simple Valentine by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gorgeous...

Matts Girl... A Cherry Blossom Day by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp... Merry Monday Christmas Cardinal by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this...
BobbiesGirl...
QFTD202 - tygerpaws11 by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful
Stamperrobin...
Two hearts-One Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... WT466 Real Red Red Red by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... WT466 ~ Diamonds! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper... WT466-RED LOVE! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... CCC14 Peaceful and Joyful by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson... CT0214 Wedding Congratulations by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mutnik... IC428 - ...button pillow... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLady... "Wood You Be Mine!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper... CT0214, DDSKETCH0214 - 50th Anniversary by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... Amazing by P aperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour...
CC465 On the Coast by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And this beautiful Valentine card she got from Barb
BarbieP...
Valentine from Barb by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:19 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

THANK YOU REBECCA for mentioning me on this list!!! It is an HONOR to be mentioned out of SOOO MANY WONDERFUL Artists here on SCS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU Linda, for letting me know!!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies are WONDERFUL here on SCS!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:32 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc) for including two of my cards in your favourites this week. This day just keeps getting better and better!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:02 AM   #35  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vicki, Linda...THANK YOU both for favoring one of my cards. You made my Sunday a very happy one. Hugs!!! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:31 AM   #36  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Vicki, for including my card in this wonderful list of favs this week and to Linda for letting me know....very appreciated.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:45 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are my favorites from this week...

Happy Valentine's Day by Kathlene ***NEW TO ME STAMPER***
This delicate die cut made this card for me.

I Think You're Amazing by strappystamper
The die cuts with the textured background made this card amazing!

Sage Birthday by Arizona Maine
The sage background, the DSP and the beautiful trellis die cut all compliment Angela's beautiful flower spray.

Happy Spring by deconstructingjen
Jen's whimsical card just makes me happy!

Wishing You Smooth Sailing by Shel9999
An adorable card all around, I particularly liked the choice of papers and the brad embellishments.

Hopping By.... by lisa lara
Such a cutie and soooooooo Lisa! I particularly liked how her clouds added some nice additional whitespace at the top and how she edged the card in DSP to match her bunny.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:47 AM   #38  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Mrs Noofy-Sue for picking my wt red red red card. So happy!
Thank you JandJccc-Mary for picking my Two Hearts-One Love card! and for the congrats! I so appreciate both of you for your kind comments!!!
The good thing about notifying is being able to see a bunch of cards I missed. My second list of favorites is growing!!! Probably make that list tonight or I will end up with three list LOL!
Thanks again girls!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:51 AM   #39  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdmView Post
Good evening to all.... What a great week in the galleries, but no matter how much time you have to gaze - it is never enough.... and I know that I have missed alot...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBIN ;) ;) ;) ;)

^^^ What she said!!

Thank you Angela for including my laser cat in your list - that was such an aha! moment!

<3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 09:19 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here my top five favs of the week - Beautiful cards!

Loll Thompson's Wedding Congratulations

rowenamcafee's Shadow Wildflowers

Cards are me's Red, Red, Red

stiz2003's Peaceful and Joyful

Mrs Noofy's Hello Sunshine

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes