View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #74
rachelgirl014
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyce View Post
We visited the Kennesaw, Georgia store yesterday for last looks. Merchandise was 75% off and not much was left. We each bought a Around The Corner Paper Gator corner rounder. Retail there was $59.99 and when it was scanned they each were $6.00! The boxes were sealed and labeled as having a 3/8" blade installed. When opened we found that each contained the other three styles of corner cutters, two replacement blades and an alignment template. I had almost ruined my Fiskars corner rounder by cutting some 120lb. cardstock. I don't round off many corners and could never have rationalized $59.99, but could not have replaced my Fiskars for what this Paper Gator cost. I put an entire Martha Stewart Living magazine in the Gator and it cut so smoothly that I had to convince myself it had really happened. Cut through like soft butter.
There were two or three of these remaining when we left the store yesterday. Go get one.
Jealous! Gosh It would be worth it to even pay shipping if you go back and get another one!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!