View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you Mary and Brenda for the birthday wishes... I really appreciate them...

Here are some of the beauties I found this week;

IC425 - Watercolored Scriptures by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This has always been one of my favorite stamp sets.

A little love.... by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the hearts and textures on this beauty.

IC425~Inspired Faith by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The soft muted colors really sets this one off.

IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love this vintage truck.......

Eggplan Bird by annie15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the way the bird looks in flight.

F4A205 Abstract Weed by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the beautiful abstract colors and patterns.

WT463 Blue Roses by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So vivid and rich looking.

MIX52 - Leap of Faith by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The colors on this beautiful flower is what drew me in..

Cool Winter Colors by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is such a beautiful snow scene....

SC472 ~ Congrats by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great color combo with the added textures and die cuts.

In Memoriam by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sabrina really captured the vintage essence on this beauty..

Paper Smooches CAS Guest DT Card by hobbywoman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great cas card....

using off cuts by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Creative use of cut offs

MOJO329 Valentine's Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love the hearts and all the textures used on this beauty.

Watercolored Rose by qvande - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love how the use of the white pops the image.

Retirement card for Lynne by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Oh my gosh, this was definitely a labor of love, look at all those tiny roses.. Beautiful

CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The soft muted colors used on this is absolutely fantastic.

CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The flowers on this one looks so real, almost like you can reach in and touch.

Awesome flowers by rheddhedd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Awesome use of different colors on the technique challenge.

Spirelli Technique - Valentine by Karenth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lots of work on the technique used on the heart.

CAS256 ~ Chantilly by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Beautiful wedding card, love the ribbon technique.

I may be back....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!