Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending January 19, 2014

Ha, all!

Do you know of any better arena for paper crafting encouragement than the favorites thread on scs? Blogs, pinterest boards, company and challenge forums are great; however, the favorites thread offers a second opportunity to click and comment on some awesome paper fabulosity that might have been missed in the galleries, AND share favorites with other crafters! Where else can that happen?

There are so many wonderful comments, expressions of gratitude for the notifying team. Gratifying, and you're very welcome -- and I love notifying, to share some crafty love.

So! Let's keep up the good stuff and continue sharing! Click, comment further, add to your own favorites for future inspiration.

btw, there�s a call out for vsn hostesses. Hosting a challenge is great fun, with lots of chat and crafty support. Here�s the link:

Weather Or Not VSN Hostess Call!!!!! by LuvLee at Splitcoaststampers

Come join us!

Here�s a few of my favorites for this past week:

FS362 Paper Doll Steamer Trunk - Open_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
6-Drawer Gift Box by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Black Irises by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIM0114, CT0114 - Birds on a Limb by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
make some happy...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy 2 Emboss by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In Stitches by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC471 Hello by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT462 Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Blues by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Toy Box Globe by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Teacher by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reach for the Stars by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC424 Love You Always by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and me (tessaduck).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 12 January, 2014, through 19 January, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #4  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, thank you so much for mentioning my Bailiwick Background card this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for adding my card to your favorites Brenda!
Proud SCS Fan Club Member; Fall 2012 CAS Design Team;
Former Trendsetter - There She Goes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Seems like I was on the road more than I was home this week but a few beauties caught my eye when I had a few minutes to browse.

Thanks so much to all of you that list your favorites, it's such a treat to see so many gorgeous creations that I would have missed!

Thanks to my fellow notifiers for making it so much fun to be part of the team!

JBgreendawn - Nesting by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara - CAS255 SEALED WITH A ... FISH by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - CT0114 Poppies for you by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - CT0114 - Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - CT0114 - Love by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Merry Monday Snow Day by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Weathered Carolina Birdhouse by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Qbee - CT0114 Magazine Floral Card by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Qbee - CT0114 Pencil Eraser CAS Card by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac - CT0114 Puppy Love by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrapbook4ever - Bandana Technique #1 by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac - CT0114 Lavender Blessings by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - Fine Weather Oriental Umbrella, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DiHere - CCC14 Present Bench 2 by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nmnastali - The Glass Slipper by nmnastali - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - Reach for the Stars by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - golden bumpy heart by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #7  

I found lots this week! What an outstanding gallery!

susie australia WT461 - Do Not Iron by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC423 Basket Weave by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Needmorespace Special Delivery by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheryl l rowley Just Us Girls #223 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP FS362 - Vintage Lady by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kinghtrone Vintage Christmas by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barbie P Grunge Hello by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Layered Gesso Butterfly by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy SC471, Love is in the Air by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pyrogirl The Hearts Wish by pyrogirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie Australia CT0114 - Journey Man by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson ***Loll's Favorite*** CT0114 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT462 Friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay F4A204 Vintage Hearts by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine F4A204 & MOJO328 Untie the Ribbon by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay F4A204 - 7 Patterns! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT462 All Taped Up by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Doily & Lace by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrapbook4ever Bandana Technique #2 by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie SC471 and Cards for a Cause Jan 2014 set A by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Hi everyone! Thanks Brenda for starting us out this evening with the favorites thread.

Here are some awesome cards I found this week:

First the whole gallery of the dirty dozen girls this month is fantastic. Go check out these creations they made with recycled materials. Here is the link
Fan Club/Dirty Doze Gallery: Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

FS362 for Rebecca, a Doll by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Gifts by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Black Irises by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Weathered Carolina Birdhouse by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers All of Kittie's cards are amazing, but this one is something special!
Hearts in Wood - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sweet lambs by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easy Peasy Easel ~ Monarch *Side View* by BeckysClubhouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
my forever valentine by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Being with You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC471 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC471, Love story by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pansies... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loving Lamb by ditzydawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
survivor by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card warms the heart!!!
snowfriends by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A204 Everywhere spots! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A204 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT STUFF by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC424 Giraffe Blossoms by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Every week I always find a card that just says WOW!. Angela's card did it for me this week.
Welcome - Precious Baby! by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite for the week.....the details are amazing.

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:10 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Awwww! Brenda and Stacy, warm glow here and a huge smile! The gift set is a favorite of mine but I wasn't sure how I felt about "Birds on a Limb", you have given me a whole lot to smile about tonight!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Thanks! for getting us started today - Brenda! And soooo true! What a better way to acknowledge the talent here at SCS than this thread! And a chance to see all that we may have missed and to acknowledge those beauties!

A few pretties from the week....

FS362, Velum rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC464 - Be Mine by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Conservatory by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gone Fishin' by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT285 - Waving to Jasmine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO88 Beautiful People Like You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

my forever valentine by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To die for! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Diamond Fancy Fold w/Template by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Box by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home Sweet Home by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Napkin Ring by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your True Colors by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Cupcake by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC424 Peaceful Petals by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daffodil Box by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Hues by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doily Flowers and Detailed Scallops by Em1941 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for this week's inspiration!

THANKS! to the Notifier Team! We soooo appreciate the time that you dedicate to this thread and the smiles you spread!

Happy Crafting! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #11  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Okay, I'm going to try to play here more often this year. Love the idea, but I'm not usually much of a gallery browser!

1. Dasher window by beetle76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Valentine Peep by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. C4C219 - Thanks So Very Much by inglishrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. a day by Keely~B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. Sitting Shelby Pop-Up Box by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. Embossed Resist Leaves by Nan Cee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #12  

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Thanks for joining in the thread this week Heather.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Sunday to you all! Another wonderful week in the gallery...

Black and White Sympathy, FS362 by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mojo327 Sugar and Spice by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Avalanche of Thanks by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not Feeling Beary Good? by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD198 Flowers for the Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:2220-11214 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC464 Pyramid Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD198 Love x's Three by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0114 - Garden Window by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deer Hunt by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0114 - Happy Thoughts by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC471 ~ Blue Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC461 Birthday Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Love by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Got those winter blues! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT462 Welcome Baby by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT462 Baby by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT462, In Black and White by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hydrangea Heart by auntpammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD199 In The Pines by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC424 Lavender hues by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC424 Giraffe Blossoms by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0114 - Journey Man by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC461-Fashionista by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Peep by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steep, Stir & Enjoy! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings to our notifiers that bring joy to all of us from this thread each week. I hope each and every one of you have time to do JOYFUL creating this week!

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 01:16 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Eek - I had a busy week and not a lot of computer time so I have only found one treat in my favourites this morning when I snatched ten minutes to come online this morning. How did that happen with so many fabulous uploads?

Butternutsage ~ WINTER FLOWERS OFF THE GRID by Butternutsage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 01:43 AM   #15  
Glitter Guru

Thank you to Nancy and to ChaosMom for mentioning TWO of my cards this week! I appreciate it soooo much!!

(And thank you to Linda for letting me know!)

Last edited by cheryl l rowley; 01-19-2014 at 01:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 03:15 AM   #17  
Matboard Maniac

Chaos Mom, thanks so much for picking my Floral box this week!!!! Also, thanks Angie for letting me know!!! You sure made this old lady happy-happy!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 04:42 AM   #19  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Ina!! You are so sweet to include my Gilded Age card! Big hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 04:48 AM   #20  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Good morning to all my talented SCS Family and friends.... Although it is cold, the sun is up and so bright this morning... I didn't have as much time in the galleries as I would have liked to have, but I can always find some beauties...

QFTD198 medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tangerine Poppies and One Blue by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD199 In The Pines by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miracles SC471 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIM0114 In honor of Mary by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS255 Valentine #7 by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Bouquet - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Gladiolus by lakind - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 - Friends are the BEST Gift by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Queen Sandie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS362, Velum rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Checker Board Retirement by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day and off to the galleries and notifications.... Love it....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 05:03 AM   #21  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Angie for mentioning 2 of my cards. You made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 05:23 AM   #22  
Embossing Fanatic

Stacy, thanks for picking me as one of your favorites this week. I do love this yellow and white color combo. Reminds me of Sunny weather!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 05:25 AM   #23  
Forum Fanatic

WOW! What wonderful news to wake up to! THANKS!! so much Linda (Holstein) for including my Welcome- Precious Baby! in your FAVS! It's an honor to be included with all the lovelies that have been mentioned and especially to be included in yours. THANKS! too for taking the time to notify me!

Thanks too - to all who stopped by my Gallery and commented! It is heart-warming and inspiring!
:p

Last edited by ChaosMom; 01-19-2014 at 05:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 05:35 AM   #24  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Doing the happy dance here at my house, my Allee now has proof that I hv definitely lost it......hehehe.... Thank you, thank you, thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for including me in your favorites... Really means a lot coming from such a talented artist.... I appreciate everyone's time for visiting my gallery and leaving comments.... SCS is the best!!!!!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #25  

What a wonderful surprise this morning to find my cards in favorites! A few of them were moments from the trash before I decided to salvage them. I'm overwhelmed by the reception. Thank you SO much to Brenda, Stacy, Angie, Linda, Peggy and Ina for including them! Another thank you Brenda for all the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 06:02 AM   #26  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for mentioning my Umbrella card. Even with your busy schedule, you took time for my card. I am honored. It definitely put a smile on my face.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 06:30 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Sandie for favoring my Essence of Forgiveness card! You have made my day, especially since I am home sick today!!!

I did not have many days in the gallery this week but I did favor this card by jkanak... Patterns Galore ... it really grabbed my heart.

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 06:44 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

my internet was uncooperative last night so, I have my fingers crossed its going to behave today.

Angie, Linda THANKS! for mentioning the cards I posted this week and Brenda, thanks for letting me know.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:17 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh wow !!! Thank you Chaos Mum for having my napkin ring as one of your favourites, I am so honoured.
I have a couple this week too, I haven't had much chance to go in the gallery as I had visitors but here are the ones I did manage.
Shadows Mom Glittery Love You by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

* 1 wacky woman * Sitting Shelby Pop-Up Box by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mandy Stacey Home Sweet Home by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry I couldn't work out how to link it any other way ....... i cant see the go advanced button !!! Thank you so much to the people working hard to notify everyone.
Happy crafting !!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:25 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie and Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Weathered Carolina Birdhouse this week. I appreciate it so much.

Linda, thank you especially for your extra special compliment. You made my day! Hugs to you.

Stacy, thank you so much for taking the time to notify me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:27 AM   #31  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Wow!! Thank you so much Yellowrose46-Ina, for favoring my Mix card!! It is a big surprise to me because it didn't seem to be going over all that well (The first day 1 comment, heehee). I am so happy though cause I actually liked it! I loved the comment Paperpunchscissors made about it saying she saw an angle in it because that is what I see too.
But anyway, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I'm so thrilled!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #32  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites for week Jan. 19

Hi there all my stamping buddies! I wasn't home much this week so didn't get a chance to haunt the gallery every day or even to make my usual daily cards but I did come up with a list of favs.
IC424 Lavender hues by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thomas Kinkade's Birthday by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doily & Lace by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD198 medallion by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A204 - 7 Patterns! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT462, In Black and White by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0114 - Journey Man by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Lilac Mini Album, partially unfolded by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Memories Mini Album by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fro-got your Birthday by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC461-Fashionista by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bandana Technique #2 by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC461 Poppy Celebration by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD198 Love x's Three by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC464 Bunnies at Play by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I know I missed a ton and I am truly sorry because there is nothing I like better than to see everyone's beautiful cards!! Love y'all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:41 AM   #33  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Ina, for mentioning my Bloomin' Get Well card! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #34  
Favorites Team Notifier

Shoot, I missed a whole role of cards in my favorite...
QFTD198 Flowers for the Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
RUBY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mojo327 Sugar and Spice by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
well, that's it...I think!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #35  
Favorites Team Notifier

Ok, just one more (I think I promise LOL!)
Poppies Make Me Smile F4A204 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Vicki, how sweet of you to include my Vintage Bouquet card in your list of wonderful favorites! Totally made my morning! -Anna.
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:53 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And Brenda, thank you so much for letting me know! AMAZING!!!
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #38  
Favorites Team Notifier

i meant Angel not angle! on post 31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #39  

Thanks Lizzie (Veritycards) for making my Glittery Love You card one of your faves...so very much appreciated!

Brenda, you are so kind to take the time to let me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 744 Likes on 355 Posts

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for favoriting my For Rebecca, A Doll, and to Nancy (stiz2003) for mentioning my Love is in the Air. Thanks stacy for the shout out.

I spent the week with migraines, but would be remiss if I didn't say stiz2003's Deer Hunt was amazing.

thanks to you all, and I am anxious to see what I missed this week.

Reply With Quote Likes