View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #62
swldebbie
Stazon Splitcoast

So much for my plan to get back home after the holidays and use some of the Christmas card challenges to inspire me to get my CCC14 cards done on time this year. Dislocated my finger the Monday before New Year's Day and my hand/finger are still numb and bruised. THAT puts a damper on things!

By tonight, I just couldn't stand not being creative, so looked around my stamp table to see what I had laid there to play with and found some die cut trees my friend, Loll Thompson, had sent me before the holidays. Found an appropriate digi sentiment and was well on my way to making some cards. Feels soooooooooooooooo good to have done something creative!

Hopefully I'll figure out 2 more before the end of the month that won't require me to actually stamp.

My First 2 Christmas Cards for 2014 by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O (Dotted) Christmas Tree by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O (Snowy) Christmas Tree by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!