View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #53
PH in VA
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom

Hi everyone - I hope you don't mind a gallery moderator popping in to answer Gayle's questions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gl1253 View Post
Hello Ladies: I am hoping someone can help me out. I can't find the name of the stamp set I used for this January challenge. The sticker came off. It's an old SU stamp set that has a small dove, a tree, a bell, and a word saying that says Peace Joy Love. Anyone know what this was called? And if I can't find it, any ideas how to enter my card? Thanks
That sounds like the set Christmas Peace. Here's a link to it on eBay so you can see if it matches your set:
Christmas Peace Set of 4 Rubber Stamps Stampin Up 1995 | eBay

SU retired that stamp set before the SCS gallery existed, so no gallery category was set up for it here.

There's a special "Christmas Collection" category in the Gallery especially for Christmas cards that don't fit neatly into any of the stamp set categories or technique categories. All of you are always welcome to upload your Christmas Card Challenge creations there. On the upload page where it says "Select a main gallery", use the drop-down menu and choose "Events and Special Collections". That will activate the sub-gallery box on the right, where you can choose "Christmas Collection".

I don't make a habit of checking this thread (Kathy/Wrose alerted me to Gayle's question, so I stepped in to answer), so if any of you have any additional questions about uploading your CCC cards, please feel welcome to send me a PM.

I would join y'all in your challenges, but since I'm on a design team for an off-SCS Christmas card challenge blog, that keeps me busy enough with making Christmas cards throughout the year! Thanks for giving the SCS gallery some variety, especially during the spring and summer!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!