View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #156
jandjccc
Proud Fan Club Member

My list. Hope this one don't get lost in a black hole. lol

This wonderful card now belongs to me.
Holstein... WT456 Script Santa by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Her gallery is one of my favorites.... Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - Holstein - Handmade Cards & Crafts

Totally awesome...
vdm... QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC439 morning by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn... FS328 Doily Tag by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... CC445 PINE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How do you just pick one from this lovely gallery. So I favored her gallery.
jasonw1... Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - jasonw1 - Handmade Cards & Crafts

She's a great supporter. Always favoring one of my cards just when I think it's not good at all. She helps me get my mojo back. Thanks Sue.
sue28... MMTPT278 It's A Cake Walk by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie Australia... MMTPT270 - Patty's Botanical Garden by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper... A WALK IN THE WILD! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... Butterfly Love by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another lady who keeps my mojo going.
mother's daughter... Sisters by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy... Hooray For RED! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... QFTD193 Winter Pines by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... QFTD187 Joy for Priscilla_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... IC420, Winter Wonderland_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YLM... tags galore! by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... CC457, Bubbly Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... I couldn't pick just one card from her. I picked her whole gallery
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - sistersandie - Handmade Cards & Crafts

What a beautiful blast of color her gallery has.
justwritedesigns.... Christmas Window Scene IC414 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Her cards are always a beauty to behold.
hobbydujour... ***FS354 Snowy Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have more, but I will post these now so I don't lose them again.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!