View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #130
catluvr2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Robin for the notifications Today! Thanks to all the notifiers this year – your hard work is so appreciated!

Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for favoriting 2 of my cards. Hope you’re felling better!

Thank you Robin (stamperrobin) for adding me to your list of favorites – come on over to play with my dies!

It’s so heartwarming to be recognized by our peers.

Fancy Fan Valentine by stamptek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Card Made With One of My Latest Inky Antics Releases by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ice Ice Baby! by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day, 3D M-Bossabilities by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All My Love - F4A156, JRC090, RRR66, WAW67 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dapper Wee Bunny by suzannejdean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Thankful by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Farthing by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Better by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC422 & CAS213 Monochromatic Thank you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A161 Easter with bunnies by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC429 Wildflowers by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Has Sprung by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A gift of Friendship by jodi r . - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow Stamping - Flowers by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll's Bday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Beach Walk by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have no gift to bring by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pergamano (Parchment Craft)– Lily and butterfly by lada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wreath by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX WINTER b.d. by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***FS354 Snowy Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS354 The Lord is my Shepherd by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC453 Ice Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC463 A Little Poinsettia by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bud and Anne's Anniversary_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed up feathers by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS248, Noel by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197 Fun and Festive by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197, Let it Snow by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegance for Beverly by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornate Blessings by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Forest by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Winter by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season's Circles by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A198 holly Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS358 Christmas Kitty by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unfinished Painting for Jill by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC459, Last card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Fall"ing Leaves by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zebra by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A137 Burlap Rosette by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There were more than one card for some people - I tried to Keep it to one per person. There are still so many more who are very deserving of recognition.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!