View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #126
Kathleen Lammie
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Peggy (Jasonw1) for listing three of my cards!!! Blown away by your artistry and kindness, you are giving me such encouragement to keep trying!
Sabrina (Cook22) I am delighted that you selected my Never Give Up card for your list! You seem like an artists that everything they touch turns out fabulous! Thank you so much!!!
Jennifer (mother's daughter) It pleases me so much that you have my Live in the Sunshine card on your list! My cards are no where near the technical masterpieces like yours, especially your paper embroidery!!! Thank you very much!!!
Susie (Australia), I am especially happy that you listed So Serene in your list of favorites. It was my pleasure to send it to you also I am looking forward to seeing more of your amazing creations of architectural wonder and adorable characters!
Jody (Jodylb) what a fantastic surprise to see Construction Zone on your list! The MIX cards can be so challenging, so I really appreciate this so very Much! Thank you Jody!!!
Miss Perk...aka Coffeestamper...aka Sue , I love that you listed my Mixed up feathers in your favorites! Thank you!!! The chicken wire was made with an embossing folder, then I went over it with dark brown chalk.
All you wonderful folks give me hope and encouragement in addition to the incredible inspiration from your art work!
Thank you again notification team!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!