View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:38 AM   #123
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

I awake this morning with much gratitude and many thanks to the people who took the time to go through a years worth of favorites! No easy task and we all miss people that SHOULD be in there. Kitty honored some of us by putting a link to our gallery! Great idea....Hugs and Thank You to you Kitty! BIG BIG HUGS to Vicki, Brenda, ChaosMom, Stacy, Kathleen, Sue 28, Susie (downunder), Gail, and Mrs. Noofy! Some listed more than one of my cards and I am thrilled to be mentioned at all, especially after my long hiatus from not posting or commenting. Hugs and Thank you to Linda for the notifications! I have company coming today so won't be back until this evening.

Here are a few more that I missed!

Christmas Dream by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing You... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS348/ Shabby Tree by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply Sketched for Queen Susie by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS240, Inspiration from Pinterest by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Walking Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Pocket by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Hello by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of...Wetlands by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embrace Happiness by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year to you all! I wish you a JOYFUL year of stamping and creating.
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!