Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites: The Best of 2013

Happy 2014!

Applause!!!! Applause!!! Applause!!!

to all the stampers that uploaded their cards in 2013.

This week's Favorites thread will be featuring the Best of 2013. This is not an easy task with all the amazing cards in the gallery this past year. Judi (Crafts) started this thread in previous years, but since handed down the reins to Brenda(tessaduck). Brenda has guided our team which consists of these wonderful gals who will be making the notifications. The team members are Mary(jandjccc), Robin(stamperrobin)), Stacy(JBgreendawn), Angie(oh my paper), Sabrina(Cook22), Vicki(vdm), Elaine(ChaosMom) and myself (Holstein).
EVERYONE is welcome to join in on sharing your most favorite cards from 2013. The more the merrier.
[SIZE="3"]
The cards mentioned will be showcased on Pinterest at this link

Here is my list:
"WT454 Peaceful Trees by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Came upon a Midnight Clear by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 - Christmas Scene Tunnel Book by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C - Beautiful Day by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C Pink Pops by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Antiqued Rose by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Window Befitting a Queen by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Petals (close up) by suzilou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Cathy's Favorite***CT1013 Let's Go to the Hop by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD184 Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***CT1013 Loll's Favorite*** by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monochromatic Coastal Tidings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Christmas Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Buy a House? by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Blue Secret Garden CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
[URL="Script and Poppies by [COLOR="blue"] Rox71 [/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX4 - A Drop in the Ocean by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC413 Tangerine Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Sky is the Limit - ODBD SLC #142 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX2 F4A155 Musical Butterflies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool wedding card by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearls in Her Hair by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT415 Red Bicycle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With All My Heart by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC426 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grace is one! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Lord Reigns! by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2nd Effort at Paint by Brat Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT419 Boarding House Days by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Hold You in my Heart by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tranquility jhg 4_29 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujou r - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC428 The Art of Flowers for Joan by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Rene's Birthday Blessings~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a reminder...your favorite cards from this week will be included in next week's thread.

Last edited by Holstein; 01-04-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pinterest link doesn't work
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 05:41 PM   #3  

EVERYONE is invited to join in this thread. The more participation we have, the more interesting it will be.

Please include the screen names.

When you follow the linking directions below, the screen name is automatically part of the link. You are welcome to link another way, but when you do, be sure to also include the screen names.

---

Want to post a Thank You ? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last year.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #4  

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjlee717View Post
The pinterest link doesn't work
Hi Brenda, It's fixed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 05:49 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Linda, for getting us started... Here are mine;

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC372 Sari Inspired CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS210 His Plans by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flutterby Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC386 Dry Goods by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Siberian Iris by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shenandoah Memories by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX30 SILENT SNOWFALL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wise Men by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We Three Kings-F4A185 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 ~ So Sorry by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Peaceful Snowy Night by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving the Snow - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Winter Pine Trees by fredness - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 Twice Inspired by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 Peaceful Scene by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Shenandoah Valley_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Roberta's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Scarlet and Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inky Winter Scene by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Deer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Balloon Ride by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wintry Birthday Card by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Merry Christmas by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT458 Lacy Swirling Snow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blanketed Forest by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1311 ~ Peace & Quiet by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Christmas Emboss Resist Card by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For You by crdmkrfl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage Rose for Queen Peggy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #6  

My links along with Vicki's are not working. We will redo them. Sorry about this. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #7  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi!! I hope everyone has had a good start to the New Year!

I had quite the time whittling down my FAVES from 413 to this list! I know I didn't get to mention everyone I loved but there's always next year, right?! I went through my FAVES list month by month to help me. I chose two for each month....but if you count you will see that I have more than 24 "BEST of the year" cards because I just had to include a few more!!!! I can't wait to see what you choose for BEST of 2013!

bizzy32765 - MFT Far Out by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cher2008 - SC421 Elegance by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ksnurse - LOVEFEST2013D, YCDI6, Praise garden-open by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
blessingsX3 - Easter Blessings by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kathleen Lammie - With Love for LOVEFEST by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
T. Joy - 3x3 Card Set by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tessaduck - MAR13VSNI peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jay_Bee - Analogous Colours & Movement by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rox71 - Acrylics and Inks by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Charminglycreative - Mothers Day Hats by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein - CT0413, Linda's Favorite by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
knightrone - MFTWSC118-Hi, Friend by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
karjor - Most Elaborate Card I've Ever Made WT426 by karjor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Julie Gearinger - Quilt Card for Mother's Day by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
frenziedstamper - The Old Brick Cottage by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bon2stamp - First Christmas for Merry Monday by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amaranthine - Don't ya Love the Wind! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PaperPunchScissors - Country Postcard by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747 - Home for Christmas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gabalot - IC404 Dancing in the Purple Rain by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ashjoy - Your Tweet by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serenity_Stamper - Prima girl by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE - CC440 Old Blue Chair by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MariLynn - TLC443 Freestyle stained glass window easel card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stiz2003 - Star of Wonder by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin - Queen Susie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dini - HYCCT1315B - Peeking Kitty by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scraperwannabe - Mice Music by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kramomma - Impossible Possibilites by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zehra - Fly High by Zehra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
UnderstandBlue - HYCCT1319 It's My Scene, and I Dig It by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hskelly - HYCCT1319 IC411 The Human Spirit... by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mrslaird - HYCCT1326 Mixed Smile by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBgreendawn - Blessed Today! ~ by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Benzi - Blue Pumpkins by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wannabcre8tive - F4A197-Snowy Blue Christmas, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tammie E - THE PERFECT PERCH by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bfinlay - Wt457 Snowy Narnia by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susie australia - MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile All the lovelies in 2013

Choosing my favorite favorites for the whole year was VERY challenging! It's a true witness to how much talent and support happens on splitcoaststampers. Here's my besties:

Shadows by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Chalkboard MAR13VSNMINI3 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Labels 18 Thank you by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LoveFest I Little Birds by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HC Beehive by lmloew - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT418 Happiness Always by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT422, Anniversary Window by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT422 - Thinking of you Window by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This is How We Roll! by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vase of Tulips by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Mother's Day for MIL by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT432 VELLUM ASTERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
First Christmas Card by katarzyna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT435 Welcome little one by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Altered Spanish Metal Foil Box by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13dini Magnolia by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A181 Read, Read, Read by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kneel SC450 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pony Express by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Walking Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC409 - Spooky 3D Decor by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daughter's Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glittery Trees by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sequins, veil, lace, she's ready...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC416 Ice Covered Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sewing Apron Card by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HERD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC427 Grow in Grace by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:17 PM   #9  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Default Re do links

Weird things are going on here, I don't know why the links in my previous post are not working but I am going to try again....

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC372 Sari Inspired CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS210 His Plans by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC386 Dry Goods by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Siberian Iris by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shenandoah Memories by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX30 SILENT SNOWFALL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wise Men by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We Three Kings-F4A185 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 ~ So Sorry by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Peaceful Snowy Night by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving the Snow - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Winter Pine Trees by fredness - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 Peaceful Scene by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Shenandoah Valley_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS359, Roberta's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Scarlet and Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post
Hi Brenda, It's fixed.
Actually, it's not. We're checking to see if there's a pinterest board for regular (not just CAS) favorites for 2013. A work in progress-- Always an adventure!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #12  
Forum Fanatic

Default Best of 2013

Hello, Fellow Crafters!

Thanks! Linda for a rousing introduction to today's Thread!

2013 was a year of Creativity! Certainly those listed here are the Best of the Best.....Amazing!
Other things have filled my time this year, with limited personal uploads but it has not diminished my appreciation of other crafters' works!

Special CONGRATULATIONS! to ALL those Artists honored here!
:p

A Daunting task to pick the year's best and while my BEST list is extensive, the list could be even greater!....I'm grateful to all the inspiration that you provided me this year!

Magnolia Chef Edwin Dinner Invitation by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Victorian Christmas by ajsdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Special Wishes by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nigel Loves Singing In The Rain by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Lady Chennault~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Vintage Soul~ by Blooms in a B ox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Make Me Smile by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Meaning of Christmas by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love and Happiness by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Any Occasion Heartfelt Creation by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Magic of Christmas by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Illusion by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Catz Meow Bendy by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Secret Garden PPSC # 2 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
weestamp / make it crafty by Eva`s Scraproom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wee_Stamps_Rosetta10_by_Frouwkje by Frouwkje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding at the Beach by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Altered Christmas Spool Featuring Tim Holtz Dies by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Bling by grandma6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC446 Thanksgiving Mums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Card by Jelleybean1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage flowers by jfricker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Shaker... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I love my Pinwheel by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Purple Daisies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Lea by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cc444 sympathy card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Matchbox by MiloLilja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red exploding box with a cake by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Cupcake by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Times by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Cottage by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dizzy Doily Easel Card by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Annie by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Country snow scene by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ivory Wedding Day - ODBDSLC137, CC406, RRR63, WAW61 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
G45 French Country by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Never Will I leave you! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Joyful Christmas by scrappy jan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Flowers by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Platinum Anniversary by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Gate Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just Peachy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4th of July Golf Cart by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13 - The girls at home by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary Jane's Florist - MMTPT257 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Queen by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant shoes by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
whippetgirl IC401/ Wonderland by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

THANKS! again!

A Special note to and about our Notifiers -- Not only are these Lovely Ladies generous in their time to notify FAV artists every week but they are GENEROUS in sharing their works of art and inspiration in so many ways and styles! A visit to their galleries is pure evidence of their AMAZING talent! This & my Best of 2013 could easily have been filled with work from their galleries! So a real "Tip of my Hat" to EACH and EVERY one of them for their generosity in soooooo many ways! THANK YOU! to:
Brenda, our new Team Leader (tessaduck), Angie (ohmypaper), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjcc), Robin (staperrobin), Sabrina (Cook22) , Stacy (JBgreendawn), Vicki (vdm).

Thanks! to Judi (Crafts) for her dedication over the years!

Looking forward to another Crafty Year! - 2014
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #13  

Here are my favorites:

WT454 Peaceful Trees by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It Came upon a Midnight Clear by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 - Christmas Scene Tunnel Book by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C - Beautiful Day by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1331C Pink Pops by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Antiqued Rose by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Window Befitting a Queen by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Petals (close up) by suzilou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Cathy's Favorite***CT1013 Let's Go to the Hop by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD184 Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***CT1013 Loll's Favorite*** by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monochromatic Coastal Tidings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Christmas Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC451 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Buy a House? by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Blue Secret Garden CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Script and Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX4 - A Drop in the Ocean by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC413 Tangerine Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Sky is the Limit - ODBD SLC #142 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX2 F4A155 Musical Butterflies by s ue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool wedding card by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearls in Her Hair by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT415 Red Bicycle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With All My Heart by mam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC426 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grace is one! by s istersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Lord Reigns! by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2nd Effort at Paint by Brat Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT419 Boarding House Days by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Hold You in my Heart by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tranquility jhg 4_29 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*MMTPT246 Tented Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC428 The Art of Flowers for Joan by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Rene's Birthday Blessings~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful creations!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Received 565 Likes on 452 Posts

GASP! Angie!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my Mice Music card!!!!!! You made my day!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:13 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda, thanks for getting us started and thanks to everyone who shares every day in the gallery here it was very hard to narrow down this list..

CC411 - OH HAPPY DAY! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Enclosure Cards by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT252, CC428, Take a trip to the Country by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC435 Birdhouses by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(29) DTGD13 Haute Couture Feathers by Krafty Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heavenly Silver Angels by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Don't ya Love the Wind! by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Pot Card by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Earthy Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2013D A2 box cards by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adored...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS350 Snowmen by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PSX Lupine and Vellum Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS204 Red Rose Garland by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC465 Silent Night by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tattered Pages by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gears to You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dryer Sheet Christmas Card by slincoln - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX INSP Nature CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

O Christmas Tree by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC453, Leafy thanksgiving by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Farthing by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Wow! Thank you so much Brenda for listing my Happy Mother's Day card for my MIL in your favorites!
Angie , thank you very much too! I appreciate that you listed my With Love for LOVEFEST card!

I am humbly so grateful, there are so many incredible artists here on SCS! It just feels amazing to be recognized! Thank you!!!

Linda , thank you so much for starting us off on the thread and for the notices!!! I have mine and will post shortly!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda, Angie... you honor me

to be listed in this thread is just an amazing compliment.

THANKS

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #18  

Received 279 Likes on 230 Posts

WOW! Thanks, Angie, for mentioning my card set! You made my night!! And thank you chaosmom for letting me know!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #19  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorite for year 2013

I will try my best to list just one card per person so that everyone is listed at least once from my favorites! If you were listed as a favorite during the year you deserve to be in this list as far as my thinkin' goes!!
b_w_with_a_splash_of_aqua_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly�s Maiden Flight by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD 5th Anniversary Release by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mighty Sea by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0513, Peaceful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX INSP Nature CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by cwedra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Open Sea Thanks by jguyeby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
KKS180-Summer Fun by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Iowa Wild Rose by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glamping by TrishaStanley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bathing Beauties by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yellow and peach flowers card. by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC437, FLLC, Hummingbird... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sun Ray by texasjodylynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Flowers by breadbaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Roses by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Princess Mask by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fly Away by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC403 Laurie and Steve by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's In the Journey by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearled up Labels 28 by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Best Day Ever by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD180 Kindness for Cheryl by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Orioles in Honey Locust by Naomi Smith - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful Thank You by tishttr1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX34 - Fairy by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unity-dancing boots by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS346, CT0913, F4A186, Life is a matter of moments by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC407 Fashion Doll by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Walking Faith~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Lea by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
OLW159-Free for All by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tim Holtz Ice Skates by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Illusion by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1315A Sunrays of Hope by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flat Truck HYCCT1301C by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn colours by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT447 Be strong... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT270 ~ For Patty by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Horse and his Cowboy by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1304 apple truck by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday to a Classic by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410 Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Through the Window by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Dove Card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Card for My Friend by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1316 Pocket Full Of Hope by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1315A Bursting Rosie by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1319 The serenity of the sea by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1311 Tranquil Days by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1318, Satin and Boots by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS350 A Quiet Snowy Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC13 The Right Tree! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS350, HYCCT1302 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Girl by Nannygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS351 Sunburst Chickadee_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC450 Pink Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Elf Lucy by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Still learning by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Redeemer Lives by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1330 Silver Trees by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Tenderness by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dragons Love Parties! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampscapes Man With Walking Stick by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC452, Flourish star by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 Christmas Skates by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414: Rudolph by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just Us Girls #221 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC421 - Dreams by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX48 Laffy Taffy Flowers by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Kaleidoscope F4A201 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT459 A Little Birdie Thanx by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Kisses by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White on White Christmas Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT281 Basket of Blue Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS358 Red Garland #2 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Fashion Christmas 2013 by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Snowflake by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Christmas by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC466 CC456 Christmas Peace by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Walk along side me..... by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love & Laughter by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Still My Favorite Snowman by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC13VSNK - ELF ENTERTAINMENT by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkling Holiday Blessings by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Sparkle with the house mouse by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC458 Merry Christmas by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS355 Christmas Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2 by 2..Hoorah Hoorah!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magic Snowflake by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hanging Stars and Warm Wishes by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whats inside that Counts by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS352_Elf Greetings by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dandelion Fairy by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Peeking! by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Thanks by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
If your name is not in here and you know you were in my favorites before, I thought I got you already...so sorry. If your name is in here more than once it's because I forgot that I already did one. Please forgive...this was much harder than I thought. I had no idea there would be so many. If I flubbed up too bad I will do an extra post!!!
Have a happy New Year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Received 565 Likes on 452 Posts

Here are some on my list that I didn't see mentioned yet...

Enjoy the Holidays by Scrapfever2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC13VSNA snow day by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13stampertammy prayers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1325, Hearing Ears by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT456 WORD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Make My Heart Happy by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321 - My Wish Came True by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1318 courage by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Holidays Snowman by mrupple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C MIX36 Grey Lenten Roses by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC457 Poinsettia by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1013 - It's the most wonderful time of the year by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUNFLOWER BOUQUET by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C - You Quack Me Up by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Christmas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mouse Clip Board Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4th of July - Thank You by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
8th Birthday Celebration! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
House Mouse; Lets Kiss by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT431 Coneflower Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:57 PM   #21  
PAPER SCAPER

Thank you Linda for mentioning my Script and Poppy card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

There are so many cards in my favorites! I tried my best to narrow it down to a "reasonable" number.

Inspirational

HYCCT1303 limited by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT442 Angel by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful

CC459, Last card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Cowboy Christmas by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plumeria Doily - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marvelous Squares Card with Rhinestones Added by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13UnderstandblueB - Whispering a Secret by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC390 Black Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsetta with PanPastel by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT453 POINSETTIAS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1319 Serene Sea by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rays of Sunshine by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT270 Wild Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for Queen Susie by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC408 Vintage Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peacock for a Friend by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cute

Happy Birthday to...EWE! by craftiepants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13 - MMTPT261 - Lazy and Hazy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lullaby Baby by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thankful by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season's Greetings from Rudolph by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings to Ewe F4A191 by SweetnSassyStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1315B - Peeking Kitty by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have no gift to bring by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC13VSNA, DEC13VSNH, DEC13VSNI - VALERIE'S SNOW DAY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1317-STAND TALL FOR A CURE! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS, SC, Snowfrog by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oops, I meant to thank each and every team member! I appreciate all your time and efforts!!!
Brenda (tessaduck) Mary (jandjccc), Robin (stamperrobin)), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Angie (oh my paper), Sabrina (Cook22), Vicki (vdm), Elaine (ChaosMom) and Linda (Holstein).

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:33 PM   #24  

Thank you so much, I have tears in my eyes tonight!!! 2013 was quite a year!!!
Thank you Stacy & Robin for favoring "Dragons Can Be Beaten"! Thank you Linda for favoring "Beautiful Day". Thank you Brenda for favoring "Sewing Apron".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:46 PM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! This is a challenge. I have 27 pages of 48 of favorites in 2013. If I was smart I would have started a document and put some in in all year long! BIG KUDO's to the notifiers this week, it is going to be a major job. We appreciate you soooo much!

SO here are mine:

Ivory Asters - CC406, RRR63 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

60th wedding anniversary by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Wedding Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Pink Heart by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheery Lynn winter white by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by **Inge** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simon Says Stamp Love Fest Challenge 'Use Die's' by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Script and Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC413 enough by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC378 Keep In Touch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2013G, Niece's Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD153 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loving Support by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May Fond Memories by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clean and Simple Cream on Cream by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swallowtail Easter Lace by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Queen Isabel Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A159 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC422 Jar of Flowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How true! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Friend by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, Myf friend by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homemade Pansies With Note Cards... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never Will I leave you! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC380 My Cup of Tea by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Leaves and Butterflies by dboos - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easel Card by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father's Day for OWH by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For God so Loved the World by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black 'Dreamy' One layer Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday card for my sister by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS322 Orchid Birthday by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh thank you so much Robin !!! It makes me so happy to be on your list with my Kindness for Cheryl card! You know I have almost all of your cards in my favorites, so it was hard to only list the one! Thank you very much, I truly feel honored!!!

Linda , thank you again for the notice!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #27  

Vicki , Thank you so much for notifying me!

To my teammates here on the favorites thread, I enjoy working with you so much! My face hurts from smiling so much as I notify and read posts!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #28  
Favorites Team Notifier

I DID miss some names...
WT459 Christmas Thank you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS358, Birthday lace by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Cardinals by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lili of the Valley Magic Card by craftingallday - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sequins, veil, lace, she's ready...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Inspiration by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS352 Christmas Wish by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC450 Birthday Hyacinth by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC458 Layered Distress Butterfly by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quiet Love by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1307 Autumn Leaves by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC446 the long road by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Blessings by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS343 Sing Your Heart Out by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ok...well, that's most of them anyway!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 09:52 PM   #29  
Favorites Team Notifier

oh boy...I get to thank some people now!!
Angie-Ohmypaper! thanks so much for the mention, woohoo favorites 2013!!!
Brenda-Tessaduck thanks to you too...you are such a dear one and so helpful to me as well!
Vicki-Vdm thank you as well..Yahoo!
Misti-Scraperwannabe thank you too!!!
Kathleen thanks so much dear heart! you are so sweet to say what you did and believe me, you were in more than once as well...I tried to do only one card per name but kept forgetting who I already did!!!
This was really hard and next time I will take the time to write the names down and check them off..Heehee!! My brain, good grief!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

THANKS Angie (post #7) for adding my Dancing in the Purple Rain card to your Favs of 2013 list. It means a lot to know you liked it! Thank you Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default My Favourites For The Year 2013

Hi Everyone! Well, this is going to be tough but I am going to list my favourites for the year -

Thinking of Summer by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen B Barber
CC409 - POSIES GALORE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sillyfilly
MIX2/ Vintage Resist by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers whippetgirl
MMTPT238 Tulips by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gingerbeary8
Glittery Birthday To You! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers PaperPunchScissors
MMTPT277 - flowers for Evelyn by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Wetlands Trio by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
Home for Christmas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
CC426 Watercolor Roses by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
FC:QFTD153 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers reddyisco
FC:IC406; Wedding by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers reddyisco
FS315 Mary's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
TLC422 Monochromatic Butterflies by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A168 Serence by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
CC453 Ice Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
*IC408 Vintage Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT454 STAIN GLASS RESIST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT453 POINSETTIAS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
QFTD168 & F4A172 Wedding Flowers by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Vanilla Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
Flutterby Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonW1
Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonW1
CC426 Birthday Greeting by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Snowflake Pattern Ornament by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers glowbug

I do have some more favourites I would like to include so, hopefully, will get time later to add those!

Sue.

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #32  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I am truly humbled to be included in the 2103 Favs, in fact I had a few little tears. thank you from the bottom of my heart Angie (ohmypaper), ChaosMum, Robin (stamperrobin) and Miss Kathleen Lammie from Alabama. because of you i have taken the happy dance to a whole new level.

Thank you to Brenda, Mary, Robin, Stacy, Angie, Sabrina, Vicki, Elaine and Linda - without all of you this wouldn't happen. Now for my list, which quite frankly it would have been easier to donate a kidney than to shrink my list of Favs. To EVERONE who was in my 2013 Favs, you should also be here. Thank you all for a wonderful and inspirational year. I am blessed.

Joy on Embossed White by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT BLUE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1213 Christmas Tilda by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arched Window and Christmas Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT276, Peaceful cabin by the lake by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX41 - Moonlit Chapel by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 Christmas Morning by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Downhill Fun by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Criss Cross card by craftingallday - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 - Nana B's Sugar and Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Queen Susie by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1319 QFTD186 Channeling Susie and Kittie_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX38 CAS Wonderland by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC405 OLD SHUTTERS & SNOWMAN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Blessing Box~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Light by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13~Fee~ So Serene by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT261 Hazy Lazy Summer by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT253 Howdy by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT248 - ...Pssst!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Moonlight Ride by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC375 & MMTPT237: Wild Flowers by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT232, *Flowers for Sherry* by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver/gold anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Vintage - Creams and White by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

A very big thank you both dear Linda & Robin for favouriting 2 of my cards in your Favourites for the year - wow, I have a huge smile on my face now!!!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Chaosmom thank you very much to put my card I Love My Pinwheel in the favorite of 2013, what a honour.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:02 PM   #35  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Scraperwannabe thank you very much to put my card from the House Mouse Lets Kiss in the favorite of 2013, it's a real honour.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:06 PM   #36  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Stamperrobin thank you for put my card from the House Mouse Christmas Sparkle in the favorite of 2013, what a honour.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:10 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Year 2013

I didn't think I would be back so soon but my DH has offered to cook our dinner - yay!! Anyway, here are some more of my favs -

Roses jhg 1_12 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jojot
Flowers by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DJRants
Heart with Love by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bon2stamp
*CC409 White Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC413 Tangerine Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
Watering the Flowers by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter
Cherry Blossom Umbrella FS321 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
Wedding Joy by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MaryR917
Nature Sketch by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cjzim
Wetlands_003_009_by_nyingrid by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nyingrid
Spring Season - Heartfelt Creations June Release by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers rosekathleenr
Love in a BIG way! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
Shabby Hydrangea by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
MMTPT257 Flying Flower by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mother's daughter
Warm Poinsettias by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Sue.

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:29 PM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow! Thank you so much for listing one of my cards, Misti!!!! Just being listed on this thread is megawattage to me and I feel so humbled!!! I'm glad you like not-listening Riley. He means well :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:37 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all you lovely ladies who notify those listed in this forum each and every week - you give so much of your own time to do so and it is very much appreciated - wishing all of you a very healthy and happy 2014!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 11:40 PM   #40  
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! A challenge with 27 pages of Favorites in 2013! So MANY beautiful inspirational creations! Thanks to all of you who have contributed your talent here on Splitcoast.

This part is an edit:

I apologize! I started this posting and hit the back button before I was ready and thought I lost everything so I started OVER again and did everything in a WORD document and then copied it to here. Now I see what I started got posted...POOP! SO SORRY notifiers. I imagine I have just confused you and made more work.....

end of edit.......

Be Blessed by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory Asters - CC406, RRR63 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Day by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC413 Happy Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC372 Here For You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

60th wedding anniversary by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Pink Heart by Paper Crazy Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheery Lynn winter white by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simon Says Stamp Love Fest Challenge 'Use Die's' by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary open vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2013D A2 box cards by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC413 enough by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2013G, Niece's Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD153 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May Fond Memories by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are In My Prayers by Dragonfly Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swallowtail Easter Lace by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC379 Queen Isabel Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A159 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC422 Jar of Flowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How true! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Memory Box Hello Spring Step card by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Leaves and Butterflies by dboos - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easel Card by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father's Day for OWH by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For God so Loved the World by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC429 Wildflowers by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black 'Dreamy' One layer Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday card for my sister by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS322 Orchid Birthday by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Curious Cat by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cream Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Well Behaved. by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bouquet of Happiness by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Peachy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC387 Like a Box of Chocolates by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD163 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage Rose for Queen Peggy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Bushes FS326 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 All Hail Peggy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:091242 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Bunny in a Hollow Log by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduation card by GayleWI - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT429 Doodling by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Secret Garden PPSC # 2 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You - F4A172 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Notebook Cover by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doin' the Happy Dance - MMTPT256 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Cake Card by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT257 never give up by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a note.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine & Smiles by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White #3 Flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC397 WEDDING-SHANNON by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD13frenziedstamper - Hazy and Lazy's House by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD175 ..... jasonw1-163 by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Teddy by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honoring Queen Peggy - QFTD175, QFTD163 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 for Rita by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning Glory Doily - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To Friendship! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT266 - Team Jordan by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS343 - LuvLee by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forever and Ever by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy and Paisley by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Together Forever by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Splendor by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A186 Gold Leaves by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT444 Curiosity by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC446 Leaf stamped Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Holidays by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Sitting Here by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl' Lilac and Lavender color challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas is Love by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC407, Garden Ferns by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr & Mrs by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX34 WT445 JOY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD163 & QFTD196 Jasonw1 by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD196, F4A201 You put a smile in my heart! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT282 - Merry Christmas Anita by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS358 Tag LOVE Collage by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Punches and Dies challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC462, vellum joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver/gold anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Our team of notifiers have thier work cut out for them this week and we all owe them huge KUDO's for all that is before them. We thank you and bow to your dedication to this task ahead! Many many hugs to you!

Looking forward to all the wonderful creations in 2014!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"

Last edited by jasonw1; 01-04-2014 at 11:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes