View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
hobbydujour
Stazon Splitcoast

Default CC464 Basic Pumpkin Petals (2-4-14)

It's a new month, new Guests Designers and a new guest hostess. Anne Harmon(jdmommy) and Marie St. John(momof5sons) are the new Guest Designers for February. They were selected from a contest that was held back in November 2013. I am thrilled to be working with the CC Team for the next several months as a guest hostess.

Thank you, Julie and Jenney, for all your beautiful samples for the month of January and being part of the CC Design Team.

Peggy's favorite for CC463 is Kathy aka Koopdedoo. Her trendy card is found HERE.

Peggy's quote: "I love the handmade chevron using each of the colors and the wooden heart is the perfect accent to let a special person know how much you are thinking of them".

Congratulations, Kathy....the code to add the badge to your blog is below.

I chose the following colors since I wanted a variance in values. Some might find the combination challenging, but I hope most of you will find it fun and interesting.

Here are the colors for CC464:

BASIC GRAY
PUMPKIN PIE
PRIMROSE PETALS

Neutrals of choice

colourlovers.com-cc464-1-.jpg

Dessert: An interesting background. It could be embossing, DP(s), Gelli design, etc....anything you wish.

Samples for this week from the color team:

Peggy
Sallie

New Guest Designers for February:

Marie
Anne

CC464 Gallery

Something New : If your haven't noticed it already, Lydia has kindly set up a special pin board for the Color Challenge within the SCS Pinterest Board . It features the colors of the week, the Team and Guest Designers cards plus the card that was chosen as the "Favorite" of that particular challenge. It is a terrific way to review past Color Challenges. HERE is the link. Take a look!

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC464 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here.
Attached Files
File Type: docx SCS CC Badge Code.docx (12.4 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by MaryR917; 02-03-2014 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: add palette
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!