Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 1, 2013

Good evening to all!! I hope that each and everyone of you had a great Thanksgiving and that you were able to spend time with your family... I did, and I probably, well not probably but definitely ate very well!!!!!!

I was so lucky that I was able to spend some time in the galleries this week, and there are some beauties out there... I know that I probably have missed quite a few and I hope to see what I missed by checking out all your favorites...

I want to send a special thanks out to Brenda for keeping us in check and for keeping this thread going... If you get a chance, please send her and the rest of the gang a Thank you..... Those that will be doing the notifications this week are; Mary, Stacy, Angie, Brenda, Linda, and myself....

Here are some that caught my eyes this week;

Warm Wishes by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by wendyp81 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cardinal by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Winter by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tattered Lace Bow by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Us Girls #217 by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Scarlet and Snowflakes_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197 Christmas Lodge Snow Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Train Postcard by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'Tis the Season by Torico - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Sea... by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC454-Happy Spectacular Holidays by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it SNOW, with IO! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

At Peace - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate Wonder by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

color blocked sympathy by happy-stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS248 In the Pines by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFT-thank you leaves by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay let me see what I have missed....

If you are new to this thread, please read my next message as we would love for you to play with us...

Thanks;););)
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Post If you are new to this thread........

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

NaomiW - WT454 MIX39 CCC13 Jewel-Toned Christmas by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

she's_crafty - Thankful for YOU by she's_crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper - Riverbank Trees by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - Decked Out for Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Merry Monday Vanilla Suede by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac - Relax a Bit CC454 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie - Coffee and Cream by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper - Glory to the Newborn King by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Redbugdriver - Ice Skates! by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - Give Thanks by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT455. Bounty by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

StampingQueenJAR - WT455 Give Thanks by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack - IC417 mosaic bird ornaments by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - Snowflake Pattern Ornament by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - F4A197-Snowy Blue Christmas, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts
Smile Whee!

Aw, shucks, Vicki! Such a sweetie. Thanks! Remember, we're a team.

I was sans �net for most of the week, so limited my gallery gazing. Except, of course, the sketch challenge cards. (Great fun, being on the guest design team.) Most of my list comes from that gallery. Here �tis:

in my neighborhood...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC PEACE ON EARTH by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 Ornate Ornament and Chickadee by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 Happy Birthday with Hugs by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464, Silent Night by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tick tock tick tock...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 Trust Under His Wings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 Pink for Sonja by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
There are no Words... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 ~ More Nancy RAKs by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turkey on the Run by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs sand kisses - Summer in December by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Limited time in the gallery this week, but I still found a number of outstanding creations. Here is what I favored.

These two cards are from very creative minds.

QFTD192 Dragonfly by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Look closely what she used for her dragonfly.

Baby's First Christmas by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant creations.
Joyful Christmas by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Songbook by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let it SNOW, with IO! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Decor Tile and Box by Kirsteen Gill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC417, Lined in Gold by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver and White Window Garland by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CottageCutz Thanksgiving Place Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing techniques
Twinkling Christmas Lights by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Checkered snowman tree by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DD81 Prancing Thru the Snow by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD192 IC417 Stained Glass Birthday by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC417 Winter by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers My favorite card of the week.
F4A197 Christmas Lodge Snow Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Set 3of3 by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Earthy and beautiful.
IC417 - Warm Christmas Scene by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC417 - Horchow Natural Spray by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC417-Merry Christmas by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC417 Horchow by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing coloring and design
Merry Christmas by MaryBCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Christmas by joy131275 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #6  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

WOW - thanks Linda for including my Twinkling Lights card! I'm ready for Christmas now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks so much! And especially when I see all the beautiful cards that were chosen! Susan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thanks Vicki and Linda for mentioning my WINTER card among your favs this week. I am so glad that you liked it. It was such fun to make. Thanks Stacy for letting me know I was mentioned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts
Default Favourites For the Week Ending 1/12/13

I hope that all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving in the US had a very happy time with family and friends. Here are some of my favourites from the past week -

CAS248, Ombre Snowflake by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers K Dunbrook

CAS248 Christmas Swirls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2

CAS248 Golden Snowflake by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay

CC454 Floral Tag by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE

CC454 Mehndi Medallion by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour

Shining Bright by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie
Tattered Lace Bow by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sistersandie

Snowflake Pattern Ornament by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers glowbug

F4A197 Christmas Lodge Snow Storm by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc

IC417 Winter by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot

QFTD192 IC417 Stained Glass Birthday by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers angelladcrockett

IC417 Earthy Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein

This is a newbie, and worth a visit to her gallery, too -

A Criss Cross Card by craftingallday - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers craftingallday

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a happy surprise! Stacy, thanks so much for favoriting my Autumn Leaves card! And thanks to Angie for sending me happy mail! Unfortunately I've had zero time to spend in the galleries this week, so I have no favorites to add. I think I'm ready for things to slow down a bit - or maybe a lot!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much for mentioning my "Warm Wishes" Christmas card, Vicki!

Have a wonderful Advent time everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

Popping in quickly with mine - it's going to be a busy day today!

MariLynn ~ TLC457 Snowman tag with burlap hat

spookiee ~ Loved

whippetgirl ~ Blessings/WT455
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Silver and White Window Garland card today. I Appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 01:55 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, I appreciate you mentioning my CAS Winter Scene card this week. Thank you so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 03:11 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Sue28, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it.....a lovely start to a Sunday. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #17  

Thanks a bunch Linda for mentioning my place-cards. It made my day! I appreciate it so much. Thank you Stacy for the message to let me know. Have a great everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 03:39 AM   #18  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow , so many wonderful cards this week. Thank you, Vicki, for including mine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #19  

Received 375 Likes on 208 Posts

Thanks Angie, Stacy and Sue for the mentions of my cards. You have made my day. Thanks Stacy for your time. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 04:12 AM   #20  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Wow!! Thanks Linda (holstein) for including my Prancing thru the Snow card as one of your favs this week and Mary (ohmypaper!) for taking the time to let me know!! It is so thrilling to have been included with all of these gorgeous favs this week- thanks again for the honor!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 04:22 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Brenda for mentioning my Ornate Ornament and Chickadee, Happy Birthday with Hugs cards!!! And thanks to Stacy for letting me know! HUGS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:33 AM   #22  

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks so very much Linda, for the mention of my card here...very appreciated and to Angie for letting me know!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #23  

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks so very much Sue, for including my card here this week....very appreciated and thanks to Angie for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Linda for liking my IC417 card. I am honored! And thanks Mary T for telling me it was here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:04 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are some of the gems I found in the Gallery this week. As I look at my list, I'm happy to find a lot of new-to-me names on it. I'll be checking out their galleries in the near future for sure!

Santa's Little Helpers by MrsOke
Kim's card is colored so wonderfully, I just want to give those cutie patootie penguins a big hug

Ruffley Congratulations by Stampin Meg
This new-to-me stamper hit a home run with her pretty coastal cabana/soft suede color combo

Peace on Earth (Canvas) by Westies
This beauty is a true piece of art. If it arrived in my mailbox, I would be framing it!

A Holly Christmas by MattsGirl
The beautiful die cut frames really make this card a stunner.

You Make My Heart Happy Set by strappystamper
I can't get enough of red, white and kraft color combo and the snowman on this card and matching tag is just too cute.

Glory to the Newborn King by artystamper
The gold embossing is perfect to showcase the pretty patterns and sentiment on this card.

Unassembled Snowman by AmyR
I love all the fun embellishments on this card and the snowman's cute colored outfit.

Thank you! by elizgmom
Another new-to-me stamper. All the textures and shapes on this card really make it a keeper.

Poppy Birthday by stampitnow
Yet another new-to-me stamper. Elizabeth has really mastered the black and white with a pop of color technique.

Happy Birthday Alesia by kenaijo
A final favorite from still another new-to-me stamper. I loved the colors on this card, particularly the background, and the clean, simple layers.

Debbie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #26  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda-Tessaduck, for liking my three Wisemen, peace on earth card. I sure do appreciate the favor especially THIS week when there wasn't as much time for anyone to look OR for me to make cards! You made my day!! You are such a sweetie! Thanks to you, Vicki, for letting me know as well!!
All my SCS friends are so sweet!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you Sue28, It's really sweet of you to add my card to your favourites, I feel really honoured and thanks to the lovely ladies who told me and directed me here.
Teresa x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #28  

Thank you, Debbie (swldebbie) for naming my You Make My Heart Happy set as one of your weekly faves! And a big thanks to Vicki (vdm) for the notification! My day is brighter!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Favorites

First, let me thank Mary (jandjcc) for the hard work you do notifying -you bring joy to so many!
I think Holidays bring out the best in everybody�s creative spirit � have you ever seen so many amazing designs?
Here are some of my favorites!

FS355 Stippled Blossoms by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS355 Birds and Blossoms by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Christmas by ratona27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Turkey by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HE'S HERE! by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Joy by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS248, Noel by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC464 Ornate Ornament and Chickadee by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS248 Festive Christmas! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC464 Threads of Friendship by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspiring Jewels by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197, Let it Snow by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Sister by Dragonfly Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197 Fun and Festive by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegance for Beverly by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

Thank you kindly, Brenda for the timely mention of my tick tock, tick tock. A sweet salve for missing your paper tricks this afternoon. I am sure you will be blessing many with your generosity and creativity!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Wow! what an exciting week I've had - here are my VERY favourite 6 -

Brrr... by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS248 Christmas Swirls by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS248 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197, Let it Snow by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinkling Christmas Lights by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

After getting home I found Vicki (VDM) had left wonderful news for me .... thank you

Vicki, Sue, Stacy, Linda, and Angie

for giving 6 of my cards a glowing reference this week. I am thrilled and deeply honoured.

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #33  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you Debbie for favoring my card. I was excited to see that you liked it enough to mention it here. Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 744 Likes on 355 Posts

thanks to Brenda for mentioning Silent Night, and to Priscilla for favorite-ing Elegance for Beverly. I am so honored!! thanks Angie for the shout out!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #35  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Favorites for week Dec.1

Hello my sweet SCS friends! After a long holiday 1/2 week away I only have a few days worth of favorites (although, I took time this morning to look at a few more) I know I missed a lot but it was good to spend time with family! For those who do not know about the US Thanksgiving...no it isn't as big as Christmas or Easter but it is a time to share with family and give thanks to God for our blessings!!! I hope you all had a blessed week!
Now here is my short list:
F4A197 & MIX44: Ornament by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX44 Deck the Tree with Snowflakes by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A197 MIX44 Hanging Snow by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake Pattern Ornament by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX44 - Holly Ornament by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turkey on the Run by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464 Pink for Sonja by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464: Ho Ho Ho by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tick tock tick tock...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC464, Silent Night by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Flip by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT278 Springtime Chiffon by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Winter Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS248, Noel by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS248 Holiday Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS355 Window by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Princess on Ice by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS355 Christmas Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Well, I am truly sorry that I never got to see cards that were worked on so hard this week!!! I will be better this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #36  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Stacy, thanks so much for favoring my sewing apron card! Such a thrill to have a card on your list!!! You have given me an extra smile today!!!

Thanks Brenda, for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #37  
Favorites Team Notifier

Oh shoot, just found one I forgot to list: How could I forget to click that favorites button sometimes!!! aaaarg!
MMTPT278 It's A Cake Walk by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This was such a delicious looking cake, it made me want to reach in and take a bite!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #38  

Thank you, Priscilla, for selecting my card as one of your favs this week! Angie, thanks for bringing this happy news to me today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 82 Likes on 45 Posts

It was a fun gallery this week!

FS356 Snowman Frames by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Checkered snowman tree by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Earthy Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417-Merry Christmas by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lifting you up in prayer by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Angel by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ricky Raccoon's home by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Birds by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Ornament Curve F4A197 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Moon WT455 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Christmas by triciabarber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brown Paper Packages by Sparkling Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT455 - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings/WT455 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT455 Autumn Lovin' Cocoa by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ho Ho Ho Flip Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Who Doesn't Like Blue? by Thomasedward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Scrap Snowmen by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Wreath by stamperdianne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Gift Tote by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC457, Bookmark or Tag_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so much Linda and Sandie for including my cards in your faves this week. What a lovely way to start the day. Thanks Vicky for the heads up!

Here are some of my faves this week:

Sneaky Snowman by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Waitin on Santa by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter in the Pines by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC417 Earthy Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Decked Out for Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A197 QFTD192 Frosty Snow Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes