View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #623
Knox
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCraft View Post
I took a chance on a small show this weekend and it turned out awesome. I actually sold more in one day at this show than the single days on the large shows I do. And cheap! Just $35 table.

It is interesting how big sellers change though. I sold a lot of the chocolate bars here and also fairy wands and all my beaded pens are gone. I don't think I have time to make more of those.

I tried a couple ornaments for our local hockey team and they were quickly snapped up. I will be making more of these.
I am thinking of branching out to do some ornaments next year. Anyone made or altered glass ornament balls?
Congrats on your show. My best show is a small one at a church.
I am planning on making ornaments next year. The ornaments are for kids...they are called..I spy.... I have everything to make them I just never got around to them. There are a couple other ones that look interesting also. One of the vendors at the last show had the nicest tree to display ornaments. She purchased it at a yard sale. She had 2 other ones she wanted to sell and brought them to my house. I bought one of them(not as nice as hers) but for 5.00 I couldn't pass it up. Do you have any pics of your hockey ornament?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!