View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #603
taylorjudi
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
I'm working on the little nugget hugs snowmen - bought face stamps from Peechy Keen Stamps and they are so cute and easy to use for this. Those little guys are adorable once you put the sticker around the nugget (the faces all stamped out on a label sheet is kind of creepy). And then the with their 'hat', they just are adorable. I think I'm going to try to see if I can package them somehow, otherwise I'll sell them individually.

I didn't take pictures when I set up at the last sale. But I will at my next sale and will post some items too. I have to do that for me anyway because I kind of forget what I do or how to do things every year.
I packaged some in a bag with the SU Lineup Snowman stamp on the topper. I put them in a pretzel bag (not easy to do) because that is what I had. Would be better in a wider bag. They fit cute in Altoid tins; three across. I also made my own boxes with an oval window.

in the end, I sold mine for 50 cents individually, and stuck them in a clear bag tied with a ribbon if they requested- 2 per bag without any topper on the bag.
Judi
Judi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!