Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending November 9

Welcome to the Favorites Of The Week. This is where we share all the wonderful cards we find and put in our favorites. The ladies who will notify you are Robin, Linda, Vicki, Stacy , Angie and me.
Here are some of mine and I have a lot.....

Mrs Noofy.... IC414 Christmas Skates by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... Missing You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... IC414 shine by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dand193... IC414 Welcome Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justrightdesigns... Christmas Window Scene IC414 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... He Will Stand Upon the Earth by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... IC414, Pop of Red by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC461, Sketchy Santa by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101... IC414 - Bright Christmas Trees (Front) by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22... IC414 Snow and Snowman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

genistamps... Merry plaid Christmas by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... IC414, Believing is seeing_vg. by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC414, Merriest Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... IC414 Vintage Christmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

iluvscrapping... For SC461 by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

corynana1... Cardinal Girl by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glitter Goddess... Poinsettia by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... Blue Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... CC451 SC461 Serene Birds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catdidit... Leftovers by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly... Jewels of Snow by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2... SC461 Get Well Soon! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Sing For Joy bookmark by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP... Falling Leaves by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Mary, for getting us started. I have been out of town for most of this last week, so I had very little time in the galleries-so I know that I have missed some real beauties..... Here is my list.......

Northern Lights Card by lnelson74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Woods by incindiary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missing You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 shine by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wintertime Buddies by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 Welcome Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 Twice Inspired by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414 Christmas Morning by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a short list for me, so I will be looking forward to seeing all that you have discovered....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Honor our Veterans

Wow! Thanks, Vicki and Mary, for choosing shine as a favorite this week. Goosebumps, and big silly grins! And thanks, Mary, for starting the thread.

Here are a few of my favorites for the week:

Bird on a Branch by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC461 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leftovers by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star light, star bright in the Northern Lights by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grab a Cup! FLLCNOV13 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A194 QFTD189 Snowflakes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northern Lights and Nature by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mistletoe Birdbrains by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Missing You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 CHRISTMAS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Check out Robin's card (last one listed) opened up. I can't stop looking at it!

-----
USA stampers: Monday is for honoring our Veterans. My dad, Pearl Harbor survivor, retired USNavy. Greatest generation, indeed. My godson, Cisco-- Afghanistan.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for starting the thread tonight. Now that HYCCT cards are finished and mailed so many holiday cards are being uploaded. Time to get the glitter out

I found many beautiful creation this week. Here are some of them.

Cold Blue Night by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS245 Tangled Wreath by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosty Mittens by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mitten Time! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS245 Warm Thoughts by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC451, Bashful Snowman_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling Leaves by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC451 Christmas Amaryllis by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Christmas by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flowers Make My Day! by R obinStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC413 Meet Me at the Vanishing Point by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cat by d onidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC451 Calypso Pointsettia by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX41 - Moonlit Chapel by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Merry Christmas~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Sleigh by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Melted Crayons & a Butterfly by fredness - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 - Christmas Scene Tunnel Book by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A194 Midnight Frost Snowfall by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX41 - ...mirror mirror... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 Christmas Morning by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to the World by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Candy Jars by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD189, " Family and Christmas " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please show me the ones I've missed. Thanks for all the inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #9  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Mary T. for the mention of my card here and to Linda for letting me know. It is always an honour.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

Default Thanks for the "Like"!

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Linda! And thanks to Stacy for letting me know about this! What fun!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart TY

Just want to thank you LInda for mentioning my masked card...made my day..:0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #12  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda (Tessaduck) for listing my Christmas card...made my day and if you are interested in making one I'll send you the instructions by email just leave your email address in a PM.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #13  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorites for week Nov. 10

Here are some of my favorites...might have to do another post with more tomorrow!!
Snowy Woods by incindiary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Speckled Poinsettia Tutorial by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Melt My Heart! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 Christmas Skates by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 shine by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414: Rudolph by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD189 Warm Wishes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another Leaping Reindeer by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 Welcome Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paws to warm by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Inspiration by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A194 QFTD189 Snowflakes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss You by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC461 The Cardinal by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm Wishes_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gift Bags Galore by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tea for Two by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Charmed Butterfly by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC454 Glossy Accent Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS245, Gold Thread by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS245 Stitched Christmas Card by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS352_Elf Greetings by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dandelion Fairy by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FoUnd...princeSS dancing...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Thanks by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Tenderness by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1330 Silver Trees by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Peeking! by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Digi Hummingbird by debbiedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
well that's it for tonight...I realize I missed a couple days looking so I will try to get to them tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Big thanks to Mary and Angie for starting a cold frosty morning off with warm fuzzies . Always a great start to my Sunday morning when I find some notification messages - so a big thanks also to those who do that.

I have quite a few (by my standards ;-)) to share this morning, mostly from HYCCT. I've included one that was uploaded last Sunday but I didn't spot it till later in the day and never made it to this thread with it.

mamaxsix ~ Treasured Times

mollymoo951 ~ HYCCT1331B MSM's Thanks Y'all

Pam MacKay ~ Shore am thinking of you!

Shailiekat ~ I <3 U by Shailiekat

shoogendoorn ~ Sailing Chevron Birthday

StampinAK ~ HYCCT1301A Inner Strength
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #15  

Thank you Linda, totally made my day seeing my card in your list! Have an awesome Sunday

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Nancy (stiz2003), you have me doin' the happy dance. A big thank you also Mary for the notification. Here are some gems I discovered last week.

IC414 a Pink Merry Christmas by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shine by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All is Quiet by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1313 Happy Birthday by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1330 Merry Christmas by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage In The Woods Christmas Tag by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT275 GATOR in the GARDEN for HEIDI by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mardi Gras Outside by donnajeanne at Splitcoaststampers Donnajeanne's card

Almost time for bed, goodnight everyone and have a great week. x

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 11-10-2013 at 01:10 AM.. Reason: left one out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 01:38 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so much Mary and Robin for mentioning 2 of my cards in this thread - you have made my Sunday night despite the terrible cold I have!! Thanks, too, Stacy for the notification!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

So much inspiration, so many ideas to try .... my 3 most VERY favourites this week

Merry Christmas Inspiration by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 - White Christmas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remembrance Sunday today - remembering all our fallen heroes.
Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites for Week Ending 9th November 2013

Here are some of the cards I favourited during the week -

Anniversary by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jakester
FS352 MANGER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
ODBD Love was born by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CAS245 JOY by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
FS353 Dahlia Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CAS245 Reindeer Fun by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DandI93
CAS245, Gold Thread by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
MIX41, Old Fashion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
Dazzling Peace on Earth by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Glowbug
Cardinals~Sing for Joy by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Glowbug
YOU'RE A BLESSING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karen B Barber
SC461 The Cardinal by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
SC461, Birdie, Birdie by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy
Peace on Earth! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
IC414 Christmas Morning by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Warm Poinsettias by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Luv Flowers

I look forward to seeing the cards that I missed in the galleries,

Sue.

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 02:29 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, thanks for mentioning my Birch Tree and Cardinal Tag this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it and am honored. Thanks too, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Susie, I appreciate it so much that you mentioned my Cottage in the Woods Christmas tag this week. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 03:15 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Mary T for mentioning my He Will Stand... card and to Vicki for letting me know! Hugs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 03:46 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

ODBD Love was born by Stamperrobin

IC414 - Christmas Scene Tunnel Book by girlgeek101

Naughty or Nice by Pam MacKay

Merry Christmas Inspiration by scrappigramma2

IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle

IC414 Twice Inspired by GailNM

Missing You by PaperPunchScissors

IC414 a Pink Merry Christmas by Kathleen Lammie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Oh Linda! Thanks so much for picking my Tangled Wreath card as a favourite! Vicki you brought a ray of sunshine on this grey day by letting me know. Thank you both very much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:09 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank Tessaduck and Stamperrobin for listing my card "Bird on a Branch" in their favourites for the week... also thank you to Ohmypaper for letting me know... I appreciate it so much and gets my week off to a good start... thank you...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

My favorites this week are all from Audrie's "Christmas Ideas" Inspiration Challenge. Christmas is my favorite time of year for card making and there was tons of inspiration this week.

Audrie created the most wonderful Tunnel Book Christmas Scene. It is absolutely amazing and is my all time favorite dimensional die cut scene ever!!!!!
IC414 - Christmas Scene Tunnel Book by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love Mary's gorgeous night of navy and white Christmas Morning window and poinsettia card.

I love Sabrina's Snow and Snowman card. Look at the wonderful background she created around her snowman and tree scene.
IC414 Snow and Snowman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love all the different elements in Gail's Twice Inspired Christmas card.

Julie inspires me week after week with her gorgeous work. I love how she framed her Christmas Window Scene and added a modern twist to a classic old-fashioned card style.
Christmas Window Scene IC414 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Robin has absolutely outdone herself with her Christmas card with the multiple folds and layers.
Closed: IC414 CHRISTMAS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Partially opened: IC414 OPEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Opened: IC414 hidden panel by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #28  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Hey Linda! Thank you for adding my Vanishing Point card to your list - high praise coming from one of my stampy idols!! I haven't had coffee, and yet I'm smiling - that's an accomplishment!!

xxoo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:21 AM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you very much Stacy for the mention of my "I zig you zag" card in the HYCCT gallery! Many of the stamp sets that I used are from Simon Says Stamp! And a big thanks to Robin for letting me know about the mention ;)

A couple of my favs:
Makalah HYCCT1326 Mixed Media Sea by Makalah
PH in VA HYCCT1307 - falling for a friend
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:40 AM   #30  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Morning!!! Thank you Robin for favoring "Tea for Two"! Nancy and Sandie , Thanks so much for favoring White Christmas! It's a gray morning and I am not exactly feeling very perky but I now have a nice warm smile glow to start my day!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:59 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you SO much, Robin and Sue28, for each mentioning two of my cards. It is a thrill and I appreciate it. Vicki, a thank you to you for notifying me. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile

What a great way to start the morning!! :p Thank you Robin and Sue for mentioning my card The Cardinal as a fav...I really appreciate it! Thanks Mary for the heads up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #33  

Heart

Thank you Linda aka Holstein for adding two of my cards to your list of favorites. You and Mary T (thanks for the heads up!) really brought a smile to my face. Here are a few of my faves from the galleries this week:
dini is so gifted in (among other things!) capturing light as in her Moonlit Chapel
Holstein's Pop of Red takes us from grey to wow!
Whippelgirl's Merry Mitten didn't warm my hands but did warm my heart
Kathy LeDonne used an extraordinary technique to BG her gorgeous Merry Reindeer
Mrs. Noofy's Christmas Skates inspired a new use for my figure skates (I gave myself a concussion the last time I used them!)
Thanks to all for the wonderful inspiration in the gallery. Between the HYCCT goodness and all of the wonderful Christmas cards there is so much to love!
Have a peaceful week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Stamperrobin for choosing my Autumn Tenderness card!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's my list of weekly favorites:

Gorgeous coloring Warm Wishes_dl by DawnL

Adorable sock monkey Stitched Monkey by mamaxsix

The Bee's Knees Bee's Knees by Weekend Warrior

Awesome card Woodgrain World Map Santa - MZ by Zindorf

Sweet easel card Bring it on ! by Sinclair

Stunning snowflake SUO Festive Flurries by stampinandstuff

Cute as can be WT452 Chameleon Mustache ~jms by Julesiana

Adorable tag Penguin and Igloo Christmas Tag by kittie747
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #37  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wasn't here much this week, but I did manage to put one card into my favorites.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #38  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Linda thank you for favoring my goofy bird in disguise card. You really made my day start off with a big smile! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks so much to sue28 for favoriting my Birdie Birdie, and to Holstein (Linda) for the shout out. Makes my morning, and takes the edge of my migraine.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #40  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much Sabrina for liking one of my cards!
Reply With Quote Likes