View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #1145
FayeMakesCards
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
I've done a sunburst with Washi before. My only issue with doing it that way was that the Washi didn't like to stick to the other Washi quite as well as I'd have liked (but I was using a post it note tape so that makes more sense) and it got a little bulky around the edges as I folded them over instead of trimming.
Well, no stamping for me this morning....taking youngest DD to get a throat swab. Lots of strep going around and though her fever is down today, her throat looks worse.
I'll take a sketchbook and let ideas simmer while I'm out and about. Will have to grab some groceries too as I didn't get a shopping trip in last week since I went to Chicago. My poor family is scrounging around for food and I've not cooked a real meal since I got back
About the only good thing in all the stress that is going on related to issues at our church (DH is a pastor) is that I've lost about 5lb through the process.
I don't have an excuse but I feel like I haven't cooked a real meal this month either...

Best figure something out for the crockpot...that usually helps me...could there be some meat pieces in the freezer so I could make stew?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!