Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending October 27, 2013

​This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, October 20th to 27th. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Please also see my third post for an important announcement.

These dedicated team members will be doing the notifications: Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Vicki (vdm), and Stacy (JBgreendawn). Here's my new list:

Mardi Party! by Jmaraul

Masquerade Anything?! by tkcspot

Vintage Jewelry Boxes by Sheila47

Party Animal by StickUps

HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue

Thanks a latte by blessingsX3

...In Everything Give Thanks by Aaemie

MMTPT273 - Myrtle Beach by susie australia

CC449 New Joy Collage by BeckyTE

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Announcement

Please join me in welcoming Brenda as the new
Favorites Team Leader.

After managing the team for three years, I've decided it's time to step down. Brenda (tessaduck) has graciously agreed to take on the responsibility of leadership. I am relieved to know the team will be in such competent hands, and I'm confident she will do an awesome job with it. She'll begin next week.

I sincerely want to thank every volunteer who has served on the team over the past three years. They never hesitated to do anything I asked of them, but more importantly, they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. All of these friendships are what I value most from the experience. It has been both a privilege and a pleasure.

These weekly Favorites threads brighten so many lives. Looking back, every single week they have certainly enriched mine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile big shoes to fill...

Judi, your leadership of this team has been stellar. You're due many thanks and good wishes from all of us. You've set a fine example, and I will try to the best of my ability to continue this thread with the same positive, resourceful purpose. Blessings.

That said, here�s a few of my favorites from this week:

Blue Music HYCCT1319 SC459 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Margaritas Make People Interesting by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sidekick Christmas by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459, Owl-o-ween_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459 Snowflake Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459, For Penelope by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459 Have a Wonderful Holiday Season! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 SC459 The Little Mermaid_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459 Thank you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Hello by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459 Christmas Kitty by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Hugs! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321 Bingo by Kathleen Lammi e - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. Baseball by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Judi, I want to thank you for all the time you have dedicated to this thread, for your continued guidance and never ending encouragement. I want to also welcome Brenda as our new leader.....

Here are some beauties I found this week....

QFTD187 Peaceful Scene by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hello by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Because Flowers by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 Hearts For Priscilla by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Apple A Day by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT450, Yummy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Windy, Stormy Days - Stampscapes Scene by ndawes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa is on his way! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Monday Christmas Caroling by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate 60 by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Time Christmas by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Winter Pine Trees by fredness - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Believe in Santa! HYCCT1314 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT273 Hawaiian Sunset by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Pumpkin Leftover Chevrons by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC452 - Christmas Wishes Inlay by tishttr1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Cheer by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS350 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS350 Sitting Elf by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, please show me what I have missed...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Congratulations Brenda on being the new team leader and thank you Judi for the work you have put into this wonderful thread.
Here are my favorites this week.

Kona Rose HYCCT1319, Serene Sea by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac Marie-Alice, Do what makes you happy FS350 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM FS350 Door County Girl by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jakester OOOPS with todays FS by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS243 Sweet Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac Button Boutique by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1321, TLC452, Blue Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbiedujour TLC452 Two From One by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE HA Bird & Rose by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 TLC452 Inlaid Santa by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT273 - Myrtle Beach by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC449 Distressed Olive Cobbler by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee CCC13 Sept - Peaceful Snow by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT450, Yummy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT450 Sweet Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein QFTD187, Priscilla's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom QFTD187 Joy for Priscilla_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 MIX39 Wordy Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ceedee CCC13 sept - A Winters Tale by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GardenDiva QFTD187 Queen Priscilla by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell ATCAS #25 One Layer Leaves by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #7  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

WOW Judi - thank you for mentioning my scary snow queen card! Fun way to end a tiring week!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #8  

Thank you Vicki - what an honor to be included in such an amazing list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Judi, thank you for all you have done for all of us and Brenda, Congratulations and Thank-You too!

Okay I figured out why my list is not workings as large as I expected it to be and the reason is, as a hostess for HYCCT this year, some of what I have been tossing into my favorites this month has been created by hostesses as samples... so the dates do not show up in the last 7 days of uploads... and I decided you know what, here they are anyways, these are cards that have gone live and I believe may not have seen many views because of the time gap in posting and going live... so, ignore the dates on mine please and thanks...

Jailhouse Rock~KelliJo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspire by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Impossible Possibilites by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1322 Burlap Flowers by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1324 vintage look pen and paper by pattyb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1324 Notes by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 - Prince? maybe? by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Congratulations, Brenda, I know you will do a wonderful job! And thank you so much for favoriting my sidekick Christmas card! So thrilled, since I wasn't too certain with that particular card this week! Big hugs, Brenda! Thanks to Stacy for the heads up~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Thank you for listing Serene Seas, Nancy -- I appreciate everyone's comments and your picking it out ♥ !!!

Thank you, Judi - for all your hard work. Congratulations Brenda, you will do a fabulous job!!!

Thank you, Staci, for letting me know about my card :*

Aloha to everyone! rosy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #12  
Mad Swapper

Whoop Whoop! I love making the favs. Thank you so much Judi!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

WELCOME Brenda as the new leader of the Favorites Thread. We are in good hands. Secondly....A big thanks to Judi for all her time and effort she has put forth these last three years. I'm not sure if she realizes the joy she has brought to so many stampers. Thanks also for all your patience and kindness to some of us who are not too computer savvy. You are the BEST!!!!!

Thanks to Vicki and Nancy for the mentions of my cards this week....doing the happy dance.

Another week of outstanding cards! Here is a list of some I found.
My favorite card this week...FS350 Door County Girl by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Christmas Lodge by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS350 A Quiet Snowy Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1321 Jailbird Sings Inlay by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter scene card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Layer Anenome Corner by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Window Befitting a Queen by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing and Waiting by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Central Park on a Foggy Morning by r uby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Music HYCCT1319 SC459 by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1322 Sending Flowers by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks a latte by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459, Owl-o-ween_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congratulations by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC459 Thank you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1323 They Do Come True by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stitched Leaves by imastamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Snowmen (who love candy) b y stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Candy Apple Halloween by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD187 Joy for Priscilla_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Flowers of Kindness by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1324 Under Pink Cover! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Go Fight Win by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1325 all ears by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cute Magnolia Drawer-Box by StempelQueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC412 Sunburst Gift Card Holder - outside by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ATCAS #25 One Layer Leaves by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD187 Peaceful Scene by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC412 STOCKINGS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know my list is long, but there are so many beautiful cards being unloaded. Show me the ones I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #14  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

UnderstandBlue - HYCCT1323 The Snow Queen

UnderstandBlue - HYCCT1319 It's My Scene, and I Dig It

janeenk - Peace Peace

jodylb - Love and Kisses

Luv Flowers - Hugs and Kisses

octoberbabe - HYCCT1320 Kissed Blossoms

Cook22 - HYCCT1321 Nothing But a Beagle

stiz2003 - Wishing and Waiting

hskelly - SC459 HYCCT1322 Wish Big

hobbydujour - SC459 Snowflake Wishes

tessaduck - HYCCT1323 wood fairie

DandI93 - HYCCT1323 They Do Come True

Kathleen Lammie - HYCCT1323 You're Awesome

lacyquilter - HYCCT1323 Impossible Things Happen

StampinAK - HYCCT1322 - Beautiful Flowers

kramomma - Impossible Possibilites

mamaxsix - Dancing With Grace

hdp - HYCCT1321 Blue Christmas

tessaduck - HYCCT1326 clout

mrslaird - HYCCT1309 Chin Up

janeenk - UGLY DUCKLING w pearls
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Aw, Linda! Thanks so much for your kind words, and for your friendship. Oh, yes-- and for choosing my bunny card for a favorite! It was a fun card to put together, and a perfect match for the "all ears" hycct challenge. *chuckles*-- I got a favorite AND the Ducks beat the Bruins! Happy dance indeed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

And thanks to Angie for choosing my wood fairy card. OH! and Clout, too?! I loathe mixed media!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

A double thank you to Judi (Crafts) - for everything you have done on this wonderful forum and secondly for favouring my card this week. Many thanks also to Nancy (stiz2003) for adding Myrtle Beach.

Stacy (JDgreendawn) thank you for letting me know, your time is very much appreciated and Brenda thank you for continuing this wonderful forum. All of you ladies have me doin' the happy dance!! Now for my list.

Season's Greetings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 CCEE1343 GHOST PUMPKIN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 - Nana B's Sugar and Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 casing Priscilla by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Owls are a Hulering by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT450 LOLLIPOP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 Live in the Moment by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing With Grace by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field Bird by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyday Miracles by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD Baby Frog by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Window Befitting a Queen by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 TEA WITH SUSIE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1304 Very Merry by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 - Butterfly Thank You by tishttr1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Queen Susie by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS350 IC411 SLEEPING PUMPKIN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1319 - Winter: Front Door Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are a couple of cards from last Sunday - but your Sunday is my Monday, hope that is ok. Have a wonderful week everyone. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #18  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Vicki for mentioning my Christmas card and to Brenda for putting my Sending Hugs into your favs! I love getting notified that I made the favorites list.
Good luck in your new role Brenda! You'll do well!
Proud SCS Fan Club Member; Fall 2012 CAS Design Team;
Former Trendsetter - There She Goes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to crazykim
Default Thank you Susie

Susie you are so kind to add my Hula Owls to your fav's this week. They really do look so funny when they are wobbling around. Hugs Kim xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie australiaView Post
A double thank you to Judi (Crafts) - for everything you have done on this wonderful forum and secondly for favouring my card this week. Many thanks also to Nancy (stiz2003) for adding Myrtle Beach.

Stacy (JDgreendawn) thank you for letting me know, your time is very much appreciated and Brenda thank you for continuing this wonderful forum. All of you ladies have me doin' the happy dance!! Now for my list.

Season's Greetings by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 CCEE1343 GHOST PUMPKIN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 - Nana B's Sugar and Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD187 casing Priscilla by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Owls are a Hulering by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT450 LOLLIPOP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 Live in the Moment by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing With Grace by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field Bird by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyday Miracles by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD Baby Frog by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 TEA WITH SUSIE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1304 Very Merry by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD186 - Butterfly Thank You by tishttr1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Queen Susie by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS350 IC411 SLEEPING PUMPKIN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1319 - Winter: Front Door Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are a couple of cards from last Sunday - but your Sunday is my Monday, hope that is ok. Have a wonderful week everyone. xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Judy thank you for all your hard work for three years! Wow! (Standing Ovation!)

Thank you so much Brenda (Tessaduck) for listing my Bingo card in your favorites and I have no doubt you will be fantastic as the new Team Leader!
Angie (Ohmypaper) for mentioning my You're Awesome card, thank you very much!
Susie (Susie Australia) adding my Casing Priscilla card to your favorites, thank you my friend!
Each of you has inspired me many times, and I appreciate your kindness!!!

and Stacy (Jbgreendawn) for the notices, I so appreciate your time and effort!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #21  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Nancy and Linda for mentioning my One Layer Leaves card and Mary for notifying me. I love this thread and always feel so honored to be mentioned.

A big thank you Judi for organizing this wonderful thread and now to you Brenda for taking over the helm. An amazing commitment by you both. Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

So MANY special and wonderful cards!!! If you have time I am hosting the HYCCT challenge today (Sunday) and would love it if you would make a card to share!
Adorable!
Clownmom IC412 Zombie Nurse_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PaperPunchScissors QFTD186 - Nana B's Sugar and Spice by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 I have no gift to bring by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Corysnana1 Mr. Baseball by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazykim Owls are a Hulering by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin HYCCT1323 LITTLE MERMAID by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Luv Flowers Season's Greetings from Rudolph by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dini HYCCT1323 - Prince? maybe? by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBGreendawn wishing you HYCCT1302 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SusieAustralia MMTPT273 - Myrtle Beach by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous
Kushabella Window Befitting a Queen by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE CC449 New Joy Collage by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter A burst of Autumn's colors by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ohmypaper! HYCCT1323 - Dragons Can Be Beaten by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Matt�sGirl Red Amaryllis by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PaperPunchScissors Everyday Miracles by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DJRants Peace on Earth by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Happy Holidays by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein QFTD187, Priscilla's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Catluvr2 The Old Mill by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jandjccc QFTD187 Hearts For Priscilla by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 QFTD187 For Queen Priscilla by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 HYCCT1327 Recycle All the Way by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One of a kind Wonderful
Blooms in a Box ~Every Bunny Loves Audrey~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Va. Sunshine Embrace Life. by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Misstreez Cheery Boots by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jandjccc IC412 Christmas Stockings by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Vicki, thanks so much for including my card in your list! I'm honored.

Creativity takes courage.
--Henri Matisse
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

OMGoodness, Susie Austraila! Thanks, mf, for mentioning two of my cards GHOST PUMPKIN and SLEEPING PUMPKIN among your favs this week! You made my day and started my new week off with a smile! Luv ya. Gratitude to Vicki for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou Linda for mentioning my 'Winter scene' card and also to Vicki for letting me know.........so kind !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 12:37 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Oh, boy, another favorite of mine for you, Brenda! What a peach you are! Thanks you so much, and thank you to Linda for favoriting my dirty snowmen card! How special I feel right now~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 01:44 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie, thank you for mentioning my Season's Greetings and For Queen Susie cards in this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.

Last edited by kittie747; 10-27-2013 at 01:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 02:51 AM   #28  

Thank you Angie!! I love that Suzi Blu image on the card you picked - thank you so much for including me in your awesome list!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 02:55 AM   #29  

And thank you to Vicki, Angie and Stacy for picking my spooky Snow Queen card for your lists! That was so fun to make!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #30  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome, Brenda , as the new Team Leader for the Favorites thread. This is one of the happiest threads on the site. Judi, you have done a fantastic job while you were heading it up! Brenda, thanks for notifying me that several of my cards made someone's Favorites this week.

Thanks to Kathleen Lammie for including my Zombie Nurse ; Linda (Holstein) and Nancy (stiz2003) for including my Joy for Priscilla ; and Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my The Little Mermaid . You all started my Sunday off with a bang!

Last edited by Clownmom; 10-27-2013 at 03:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Judi for hosting this thread for 3 yrs... and Congrats to Brenda as the new hostess!!!

Thanks again, to Brenda for mentioning my Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:40 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thank you Judi for all your hard work!! Congratulations Brenda as new team leader! Here are my favs for this week:

CC449 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour

Joy at Christmas... by Luv Flowers

HYCCT1323 Kiss a Toad by Cook22

HYCCT1323 Dreams Come True by StampinAK

Dancing With Grace by mamaxsix

HYCCT1325 MIX39 Big Blue Bunny Ears by UnderstandBlue

HYCCT1325 TREASURED by Stamperrobin

IC412, Vintage Santa by k dunbrook
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:41 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

I see that Kathleen has honored my card for Queen Priscilla..thank you so much..what a way to start my morning!! Now I'm off to check out your HYCCT challenge for today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:43 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

Firstly my congratulations Brenda on your new role and a big thank you to Judi and her team for all the hard work keeping this tread on track and bringing so much happiness to us stampers each week .....

Huge thank you to Nancy (stiz2003) for honouring 2 of my cards this week - Winters Tale & Peaceful snow - I am blown away by your kind words and I too am doing the 'happy dance' with the biggest smile ever on my face

My thanks too to Brenda for letting me know, very much appreciated .....

Have a great day everyone

Fan Club Member
My Gallery

Last edited by ceedee; 10-27-2013 at 03:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:11 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

What wonderful week for gazing at cards that raise your spirits AND raise your crafting ambitions! Here are my VERY favourites

QFTD187 Joy for Priscilla_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1322 Flowers in the Breeze by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS243 Sweet Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a holly jolly Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1323 - Cinderella's Pumpkins by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Baby Card by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:13 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Brenda, congratulations on your new and busy role on SCS. You were always a terrific "notifier", so I know you will handle the thread equally as well.

Four lovely and kind ladies to thank for mentioning my card(s) among their favorites: Brenda, Nancy, Angie and Polly. It truly means a lot and gives such encouragement. An extra special "thank you" to you , Nancy, for listing several of my cards. And a big thank you, Vicki, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:15 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Sandie, your mention came in after I posted by above reply. Thank you for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:26 AM   #39  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you so much Linda, for including my snowy night card as one of your favorites... This means so much coming from such a talented artist... You have definitely made my day, and thank you for the notification......
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2013, 05:43 AM   #40  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Lois, thank you for making me continue my day with a big smile. I appreciate your mention of Wish. Big praise coming from you!
Reply With Quote Likes