View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
pegmac71
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default CC450 Baked Wasabi Mambo

Happy Tuesday!
It is time for another Color Combination Challenge!

Before we get to the colors I want to announce the favorite from last weeks challenge.

Karen said...
I loved this from the moment I saw it - and I didn't even know it was in the challenge when I first saw it - I commented on it from the new additions part of SCS because it just caught my eye and sang to me......and then I went to do more commenting and saw it was entered into the challenge - yay!!

Congrats Sue! The code to attach this badge to your blog is at the bottom of this post.

Ok...how do you like the color title? I get this vision in my head of those Wasabi peas doing the Mambo while they are Baking, lol!!

Baked Brown Sugar
Wild Wasabi
Melon Mambo
Neutrals of Choice

cc450-colors.jpg

Dessert: Use triangles (paper, stamps, die cuts, etc..)

Samplers This Week:
Nancy
Peggy

October Guest Designers:
Angella
Lois
I would like to give a very big thank you to our October guests, Angela and Lois. It has been great having you with us and we enjoyed your creations!

CC450 Gallery

Please keep in mind, that, while we list Stampin-Up colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!
Please put CC450 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here
Attached Files
File Type: txt Color Challenge Favorite.txt (186 Bytes, 19 views)

Last edited by pegmac71; 10-29-2013 at 10:00 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!