View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #286
Stampin' Fool
DianeCraft's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,408

Originally Posted by Knox View Post
What is finishing spray? Do you buy it at a craft store?
I had purchased some round circle images that had a shine on them and the ink smeared. Do you have to use special paper?

What are you using to adhere the glass? Tacky glue works just fine and I have never had smearing of store bought images before on them.

Finishing spray is a semi gloss coating you can spray on items. I usually use this one on images before I adhere them but any brand will do:
KrylonŽ Matte Finish
DianeCraft is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote