Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending October 13, 2013

Another week has flown by, and it's time for the favorites thread. I will be starting it this week. It has been a beautiful autumn week here in Wisconsin. This is the place to tell us your favorite cards you found in the gallery this week. The gals that will be notifying you are... Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and myself.

Here are the ones I found:
Golden Leaves from Glowbug by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT448 A is for Angler! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bookmark removed- WT448 by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT448 Voyage of the Sea by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A "JOCK" Named Ted! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310 It Has a Song by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stitched Apron for Christmas Baking by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"C" for Colours of FALL, WT448 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Harvest Blessings by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT448 - ...be a friend... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F - Felt Heart by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1301C MIX36 Grey Lenten Roses by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sitting Santa by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410 Ring Of Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Jenny's Ride~ by a Box - Blooms in Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310 - Inspiring Hope by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us the beautiful cards you faved this week. If you are a newbie to this thread I will have instructions in the next thread. Have a great week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

The hycct challenges continue to produce some beauties, and of course I love the sketch cards! Here�s a few of my favorites from this week:

SC457 For Unto You... by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
His Child by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1309 Strong as Steel by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm Nuts About You by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dazzling Prince Of Peace by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1309 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tool Time by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT448 Red Courage by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wild & Precious Life SC457 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC457 Poinsettia by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metal Blossoms by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bookmark removed- WT448 by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT448 Dies Galore Anniversary Card by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310, SC457 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Harvest Blessings by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday to a Classic by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #4  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Linda, for getting us started this week... My goodness, there have been so many beautiful cards this week, and I know that I have not been able to see even half of them....therefore, I am really looking forward to what you have found and I have missed...

Here are mine;

HYCCT1306, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Sunset by debbeson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1312 Colors of October by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT Peaceful Snowy Night by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 ~ So Sorry by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stitched Apron for Christmas Baking by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A "JOCK" Named Ted! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 A is for Angler! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 Christmas Candle by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Courage and Strength by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS241...Make a Wish! by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS241 Alumni Love for Emily by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1306 ALL COLOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASEd Christmas by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Less is More White on White Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're braver than you believe FS348 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Snow Lady by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, I am ready to see yours.... Come on, play along.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I'm with Linda in saying that it's been a beautiful autumn week.

hobbydujour HYCCT1306 FS348 Remembering by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
HYCCT1304 - Yellow Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCCT1306 - Hello! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCT1310 It Has a Song by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin HYCCT1306 ALL COLOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCT1309 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies thanks by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tmcalderini Changing Lives and Hearts by tmcalderini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JoBear2 IC409 Dreaming of a White Christmas! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT271 - Auto Repairs 101 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc My Snow Lady by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SCSCCOCT13 Glittery Sleigh by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Blue Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1306, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
if only I could paint like this, a real beauty, Linda!

Have a wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #6  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Linda, thanks so much for mentioning my card for Jenny. You made my day! Sweet dreams! And hugs to Brenda, you sweet lil notifier!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Just taking a break from putting cards together and checked my email to find a terrific surprise from Vicki, letting me know that Brenda had chosen one of my cards as a favorite. Such an honor - thanks to you both!

Had about zero time in the galleries this week so I haven't got a list this week. I'll try to do better next week!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Brenda, I am so touched that you mentioned my card HYCCT1310, SC457 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers in your favorites for this week. These HYCCT cards are a labor of love. Appreciate the mention.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Fall You ALL! We finally are having some nice cool weather...not a lot of leaves dropping yet but definitely Fall is in the air!

I have to admit to not spending much time in the gallery this week week but I did a quick perusal and found some I really liked:

HYCCT1306 FS348 Remembering by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Piercing Technique! by SodakStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC409 Merry Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dressed Up by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Hearts by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1307 Strong Roots by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling Leaves in Autumn by cre8nart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Fall, Y'all! by cre8nart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blueprint Snowman by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 Truckin' in the Country by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1308 WITHIN-COVERED UP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 - Auto Repairs 101 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up and Away by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 ~ So Sorry by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Blessings Sunrise by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A190, Sending Hope and Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC410 Ring Of Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Jenny's Ride~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCOCT13 Glittery Sleigh by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Choo Choo by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As usual I like to thank the team of notifiers that brings joy to all in this thread. You are all THE BEST!!!

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #10  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Here are a few of my favorites!!! We just got back from a camping trip today so my list isn't going to be very long (it's 1 am and I should be in bed). There are sooooo many lovelies in the galleries!

mrslaird - HYCCT1306 Teal Roses

hskelly - Peaceful Leaves Thanks

DandI93 - HYCCT1307 Just a Leaf

stiz2003 - Blue Thank You

bfinlay - HYCCT1310 It Has a Song

Holstein - HYCCT1310, Inspire

cjzim - Quiet Time

tessaduck - HYCCT1311 peace frog

janeenk - Hopeful leaves

JBgreendawn - HYCCT1311 ~ Autumn Cruise

naturecoastcrafter - Harvest Delights

coffeestamper - HYCCT1309-BRANCH LILACS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #11  

What a lovely surprise Peggy! Thank you for mentioning my Merry Christmas card

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Thanks so much, Brenda . It's been a tough slog this week so it was a sweet surprise to find my panda in your favourites this morning.

Here are mine:

4beccaw ~ Blue Christmas

Stamperrobin ~ HYCCT1309 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

And while I have been amazed and blown away by how clever and creative people have been for my It's a Cover-Up HYCCT challenge, and what gorgeous cards people have made, and it doesn't seem fair to only pick a couple - I'm going to share two of the most imaginative:

Beverly S ~ HYCCT1308 Spread Your Wings Card

superjen ~ Super Cover
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 02:12 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to finish a weekend...I am happy dancin' off to bed thanks to Jennifer (mothersdaughter) and Peggy (jasonw1). I am truly honoured to be in your Favs of the Week.

Thank you also Stacy for givng your time to deliver the happy news. here are some of the wonderful cards I came across last week.

Blue Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nightmare Before Christmas Jack inchie by artisticsole - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 MISSING YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1307 Serenity by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271, CC447, CT0913, Thinking of you - Mr. Wilson by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hip Chick by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T's Classic by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Blessings Sunrise by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1306 Mostly white by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1311 Quiet Peace for Hope by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone. Goodnight.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 02:16 AM   #14  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank you Jennifer for selecting my card as a favourite - it made my day! I have been sick for a few weeks so you really cheered me up alot :grin: Thank you Vicki for letting me know - I appreciate it very much
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank YOU, Brenda (tessaduck), for mentioning my For Unto You and Dies Galore Anniversary Card!!!! Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Here are two of my faves:

CC447 Spotlight Sailing_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
alcohol ink techniques by SuzanneA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 04:22 AM   #17  
Glitter Queen

Thank you to Sabrina for choosing my Blue Christmas card as a favorite, and to Linda for letting me know. I didn't spend a lot of time on SCS this week other than loading my own, so no "favorites" from me this week. Thanks to all of you who help get our cards up and in the right galleries. You ladies ROCK!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 04:48 AM   #18  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, BarbieP, for mentioning my Spotlight Sailing card as one of your favorites this week. And also to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. Here are three of my favorites this week:

CAS241 Christmas Hexagons by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's CAS241 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 04:51 AM   #19  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much Linda for including my "Inspiring Hope" card in your favorites list. I am honored and thrilled this morning to see that you favored it!!!

Thanks Mary, for letting me know! We appreciate the notifiers for the time spent each week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #20  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for your mention of Harvest Delights this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:15 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you!

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) and Brenda (Tessaduck) for listing my card, Harvest Blessings, as one of your favorites this week. It's always an honor to be listed here and I appreciate the acknowledgment.

Some of you know that this weekend is my anniversary weekend (45 years). We have had such hard heavy rain that we were unable to leave the house on Friday. But today... we drove up to Lancaster, PA to visit the Amish country for a couple of days. Vance and I like nothing better than to bring our cameras and have our own photo shoots. But... before we start we are going to surprise Korin and Cathy who are at the Heirloom Stamp Show in York, Pa.

I have some fun favorites for the week. But if you'll allow me, I'll be back later this evening to list them once we are back in the hotel.

Thank you again ladies. And to Mary (jandjccc), thank you for all the notifications. I would so love to meet each one of you in person!

Hugs,
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:24 AM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you

Big thank you and ((Big Hugs)) to both Peggy (Jasonw1) and Susie (SusieAustralia) for listing my card, Harvest Blessings Sunrise on their favorites list this week. You two bless my heart continually!! Thank you very much.

And thank you again Mary (jandjccc) for the notifications. I appreciate you too! I'll be back later this evening with my list of favorites. We are up in Lancaster, PA for a couple of days. Hope to get some pretty photo's. The rain has let up but the ceiling is still heavy and grey - lovely day to visit Amish country. We are going to surprise Korin and Cathy MacCauley at the Heirloom Stamp Show too - Yippee!!

See ya later,
Hugs,
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 219 Likes on 134 Posts

Angie, thank you for mentioning my card this week - you made my day : ) Thanks Aldo to the wonderful team of gals who hive their time doing notifications. I hope to have time this afternoon to post here with my favorites. have s wonderful Sunday, everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:47 AM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much for adding me to your list of favorites this week Peggy. I am smiling! Always a pleasure to be honoed in SCS
((Hugs)) Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #25  
Easily Inspired

Linda from one cow lover to another THANK YOU for favoring my card. Made me smile and feel happy happy happy! hehe Thanks Mary for the notification. You gals are great! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Angie, thanks for the love and Vicki thanks for letting me know.

My list is going to come later today. I will probably be out most of this morning. (so notifications after this post will be slightly delayed also) have a good sunday Ladies!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you very much Cook22 for thinking my "Spread Your Wings" card
as imaginative. I am so happy you liked it. Again thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Peggy, what a wonderful Sunday morning surprise to find that you've favored the step card made for Mr. Wilson! Thank you so very much! You have added to the joy of it making and sending, and hopefully this joy will come through to Mr. Wilson!
Have a wonderful and beautiful Sunday and week!

A big Thank you to Mary and the whole Favorites team!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What a wonderful surprise on such a dreary morning. Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) and Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) for including my sleigh card in your list of favourites. It's been a difficult week so this was a welcome surprise. Thank you also to Mary (jandjccc) for giving me the 'heads-up'. I don't have many faves this week but the ones I have are absolutely gorgeous.

For Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 Truckin' in the Country by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Christmas! by smithr66 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy peasy Christmas card by oma to 2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 07:25 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks for mentioning my "Jock Named Ted", Linda (Holstein) and Vicki (vdm), and for the shout out as well, Vicki.

Here's what I put in my favorites this week:

Dazzling Prince of Peace by glowbug

RED Courage by Cook22

Unique style by DandI93

There For You by clownmom

Stitched Apron for Christmas by scrappigramma

So Sorry by sistersandie

You Inspire Me by stampin'nana

Go Cards!!! by Barbie P.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #31  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

I had a message started a minute ago and lost it in cyberspace somewhere!! Anyway,
Thank you so much!!!! I have happy giggles in my heart this morning because of you!!!
Tessaduck-Brenda for listing my "ornaments" card in your favorite! Thank you so much!
Vdm-Vicki, for mentioning my "all colors" card! You are so sweet!
Mother's Daughter-Jennifer (BTW, you are such a sweetie sending me all those treats, part of which ended up on the "all colors" card), thank you for listing my "all colors AND "ornaments" card. You are such a sweet friend!
Jasonw1-Peggy, for mentioning my "Within" card...you are the queen of layering die cuts so I'm so happy you like mine!
Cook22-Sabrina, thank you for listing my "ornaments" card!! Your cards are always so awesome!
Susie Australia-Susie, thank you for liking my "missing you" card. You, my friend, are the queen of scenes.
Clownmom-Lois, thanks so much for listing my "ornaments" card! What an honor!!
All of you ladies are such awesome card makers, it is such an honor to have you take time to favor some of my cards!! and thank you JBGreendawn-Stacy for letting me know!! <3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #32  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
BCRibbon favorites week ending Oct. 13

Here is my list...I think I forgot a day or two to look through the gallery, sorry!!
60's Mod Mae by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SSS232: Pretty in Pink by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310 - Inspiring Hope by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1306, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Topiary by debbeson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1312 Colors of October by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTWSC145 Snowman by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Hearts by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Dove Card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Through the Window by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magnolias by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Peaceful Snowy Night by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Framed Pine Branch by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Jenny's Ride~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410/Lovely Lavender by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A thankful song by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Choo Choo by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas in a Tea Cup by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Jesus in a Manger by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410 Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday to a Classic by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1311 peace frog by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS241 Wise Men Still Seek Him by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blueprint Snowman by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gently Falling and Stained Glass Technique by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beauty of Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Flowers CAS241 HYCCT1307 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*HYCCT1307 Strong Roots by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1307 Autumn Leaves by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another HYCCT1306 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 Sunset Mind by Krafty Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1304 - Yellow Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bless Your Nest by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Love & Lace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Camouflaged Strength by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Bee-day by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1308 Cover by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ah yes, I see by looking at the dates on my favorites that I missed Wednesday and Thursday. For all those who had awesome cards on those day, I am so sorry to have missed them!! :( But happy I got to see the ones I did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Oh, gee, thank you so much, Anne, for favoriting my You Inspire Me card this week! I'm so surprised in a wonderful way! ;0) Thanks you to Stacy for letting me know~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are my favorites for the past week... excellent work, ladies!

SUO81 Thinking of You- Masculine Challenge by Julie Gearinger -

Blue Christmas by 4beccaw -

Creative Elements Lantern by stampingshelle -

"P" is for Puppy by parknslide -

Congrats Newlyweds! by Cards4Ever -

F - Flowering Tree by frenziedstamper -
Proud Fan Club Member
Proud MMTPTCC Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #35  

Thanks Vicki, Jennifer, Angie and Robin for the mentions of my cards. Happy Sunday! Thanks Vicki for your time. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Stamperrobin for choosing my 60's Mod Mae as a favorite! Totally made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #37  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Beautiful, bright and Happy Sunday!!!!!! A big thank you to Linda, Peggy and Robin for their mention of my cards on their favorites list.... Means a lot to me, coming from such great artists.... Thank you.....thank you.....thank you!!!!! Thank you, also, Linda for the notifications, I appreciate your time and dedication to this thread.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks Ann, aka JDMommy, for facing "Go Card", You certainly made my day! And thanks, Brenda, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #39  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you Sue for picking my card as one of your favorites of the week. Thank you Mary for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #40  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks again, Brenda , for letting me know that another one of my cards made the favorites thread. You ladies are to be commended for the dedication you show in making other people's days cheerier!

Thanks to Anne (jdmommy) for putting my There for You card in her favorites!

Reply With Quote Likes