View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #32
Stamperrobin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

BCRibbon favorites week ending Oct. 13

Here is my list...I think I forgot a day or two to look through the gallery, sorry!!
60's Mod Mae by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SSS232: Pretty in Pink by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1310 - Inspiring Hope by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1306, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Topiary by debbeson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1312 Colors of October by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth by iluvscrapping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTWSC145 Snowman by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Hearts by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Dove Card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Through the Window by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magnolias by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Peaceful Snowy Night by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Framed Pine Branch by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Jenny's Ride~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410/Lovely Lavender by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A thankful song by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Choo Choo by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas in a Tea Cup by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Jesus in a Manger by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC410 Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday to a Classic by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1311 peace frog by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS241 Wise Men Still Seek Him by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT271 Truckin' in the Country by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blueprint Snowman by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gently Falling and Stained Glass Technique by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beauty of Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Flowers CAS241 HYCCT1307 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*HYCCT1307 Strong Roots by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1307 Autumn Leaves by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another HYCCT1306 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1303 Sunset Mind by Krafty Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1304 - Yellow Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bless Your Nest by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Love & Lace~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Camouflaged Strength by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Bee-day by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1308 Cover by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ah yes, I see by looking at the dates on my favorites that I missed Wednesday and Thursday. For all those who had awesome cards on those day, I am so sorry to have missed them!! But happy I got to see the ones I did!
Prov. 18:21 Speak life!
QFTD201; F4A Hostess
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Heartfelt Creations DT;
DRS DT;Blue Knight Rubber Stamps DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!