View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Fall You ALL! We finally are having some nice cool weather...not a lot of leaves dropping yet but definitely Fall is in the air!

I have to admit to not spending much time in the gallery this week week but I did a quick perusal and found some I really liked:

HYCCT1306 FS348 Remembering by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Piercing Technique! by SodakStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC409 Merry Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dressed Up by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Hearts by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1307 Strong Roots by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling Leaves in Autumn by cre8nart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Fall, Y'all! by cre8nart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blueprint Snowman by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 Truckin' in the Country by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1308 WITHIN-COVERED UP by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT271 - Auto Repairs 101 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up and Away by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT448 ~ So Sorry by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest Blessings Sunrise by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A190, Sending Hope and Happiness by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC410 Ring Of Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Jenny's Ride~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCOCT13 Glittery Sleigh by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Choo Choo by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As usual I like to thank the team of notifiers that brings joy to all in this thread. You are all THE BEST!!!

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!