View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

I'm with Linda in saying that it's been a beautiful autumn week.

hobbydujour HYCCT1306 FS348 Remembering by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
HYCCT1304 - Yellow Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCCT1306 - Hello! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCT1310 It Has a Song by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin HYCCT1306 ALL COLOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
HYCCT1309 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Westies thanks by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tmcalderini Changing Lives and Hearts by tmcalderini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JoBear2 IC409 Dreaming of a White Christmas! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT271 - Auto Repairs 101 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc My Snow Lady by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SCSCCOCT13 Glittery Sleigh by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Blue Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein HYCCT1306, The color purple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
if only I could paint like this, a real beauty, Linda!

Have a wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!