View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #119
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

I'm late getting my favorites posted this weekend, it was my turn for house cleaning and when I got to my craft area, the mood of purging came over me!
The desk is clean and the piles are gone. I got rid of 2 bags of scraps, partial projects, and lots of die cuts. Now if I can only find a place to dispose of the sharps.

So without further ado, here are my favorites for this past week...

stamperrobin God's stamp by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC443 Eerie Magic by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*WT444 Friend Like You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*F4A186 Golden Ginkgo Leaves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers too bad my die wasn't in when I went to my LSS!

susie asutralia MMTPT267 - Where's Freddy Frog by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT267 - ...who you gonna call?... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CC443 Farm Sunrise by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
SC453 Grass Vases by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A186 Gold Leaves by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K Joy Pretty Kitty by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy Rac Hello There by Kathy Rac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy Heavenly Silver Angels by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

though it has been mentioned several times, I had to put in my two cents worth
jandjccc Heart You by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 DP Leafy Branch by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie IC406 - Angel by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC406 - Doubly Inspired! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!